Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 13:49

slmu wrote:Lovely update Hooked.

Raman, Mihir, Bala all lying to their women.. should have realized the truth has a way of coming out. 

Clever Raman using title and money to hook the girl.. and she fell for it straightaway  hppy  .. he was so shocked when she suggested that particular drink 

The bookshop lady knew who Ruhi was.. she started to write R and then realizing how it looked asked for her name. Is she Shagun's mother?

hppy raman knows how to impress a girl...he had plenty of experience wit shagun  hppy 

yep v think she may b the grand mother...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-08, 13:57

sarra0 wrote:

Raman, Mihir, Bala all lying to their women.. should have realized the truth has a way of coming out. 

Clever Raman using title and money to hook the girl.. and she fell for it straightaway  hppy  .. he was so shocked when she suggested that particular drink 

The bookshop lady knew who Ruhi was.. she started to write R and then realizing how it looked asked for her name. Is she Shagun's mother?

hppy raman knows how to impress a girl...he had plenty of experience wit shagun  hppy 

that he does  hppy 

why the grandmother angle now I wonder?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 14:27

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

that he does  hppy 

not enough tracks going on at this time??? u asked on monday and I thou not bad it was manageable and since u have viper joinin ashok and now this...another thread...the only reason I can think of is that she will help someone...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-08, 14:34

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

that he does  hppy 

not enough tracks going on at this time??? u asked on monday and I thou not bad it was manageable and since u have viper joinin ashok and now this...another thread...the only reason I can think of is that she will help someone...

Yes not enough that they had to make a bigger jalebi  Bang  Bang  Bang .

If this lady is Shagun's mother, then she's Mihir's too. Say her break with Shagun is because she dumped Raman.. why is she not in Mihir's life? Or is she at odds with Mihir nd not Shagun?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 15:47

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

that he does  hppy 

If this lady is Shagun's mother, then she's Mihir's too. Say her break with Shagun is because she dumped Raman.. why is she not in Mihir's life? Or is she at odds with Mihir nd not Shagun?

this show hasn't established that shagun and mihir r brother and sister have they? v assume that because of the book...because u r right u would expect she would b in one of their lifer if mihir and shagun were related...unless for some reason she fell out wit both of them...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-08, 18:13

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

that he does  hppy 

this show hasn't established that shagun and mihir r brother and sister have they? v assume that because of the book...because u r right u would expect she would b in one of their lifer if mihir and shagun were related...unless for some reason she fell out wit both of them...

yes true.. they haven't yet said there are siblings

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 18:31

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i am looking forward to the wives finding out  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-08, 18:32

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i am looking forward to the wives finding out  hppy 

hppy  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 22:35

Thanks Shanthi! I don't think they thought that far ahead! I mean how can you expect to hide the fact that you are drunk from the Iyer sisters?
Raman's theory is that women are attracted by wealth and power and the girl just proved it once again...but it was fun to watch him be shocked into losing his tongue for a bit.  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-08, 22:39

hooked wrote:

Thanks Shanthi! I don't think they thought that far ahead! I mean how can you expect to hide the fact that you are drunk from the Iyer sisters?
Raman's theory is that women are attracted by wealth and power and the girl just proved it once again...but it was fun to watch him be shocked into losing his tongue for a bit.  hppy

Yes it was  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: