Latest topics

Jodha Akabr- The Culprit and Motive!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akabr- The Culprit and Motive!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-07, 23:46

I know at this point everyone believe Jalal has hitting bottom low and there is no hope for him and Jodha nor does he deserve Jodha’s love.  Hmmm , maybe so.  And that was the intention of the CV team a big rift that looks unamend able for months or possible years or forever even. Which woman in her right senses will easily for give a man she loves more than her life telling her to her face he loves someone else  when she is carrying his child!!! (Let’s see how CV twisted mind will work to amend the broken trust or love at the end of this track). Whether Jalal was  completely at fault or not!

There are two thoughts on my mind concerning this track. I may be very wrong and this is not a prediction either: My suspicion is on Maham and Ruky alone!!! ( MahaC hope might be King Kong and his trainer at this point or possible she position Atifa early for Plan B in case King Kong fails).

Maham (her plan B after she doesn’t seems to go any head way with Chand Begum the aka crazy) wants to dethrone Jalal (but not by death) by accusing him and tarnishing his (did Atifa’s husband say anything like being Akbar in that argument?)  image in public. Atifa might have succeeded and Jalal is completely losing it and going down until Atgah who has been investigating on his own unmask the plot at the very last minute and Jalal is saved from humiliation and throne secured. Maham will be discovered and punished by Jalal this will make Atgah the target for murder for spoiling the perfect plan to the throne.

Is it possible that when the pregnancy of Jodha came out in the public and Ruky did not digest this news  seeing Jodha becoming what she desires all her life she decided to put this masterpiece plan into motion to separate Jodha and Jalal and prove to Jodha that Jalal can’t love anyone theory.  If so when does she knows Atifa from who is will to help her? If so then why are Atifa and her husband putting up falsehood as married. Does Ruky want the end results as marriage to Atifa. Was this her reward for her helping her A Royal Begum. So in return Ruky will make sure Jalal marries her at the end and she will replace Jodha? If this is the plan: Does Jalal has full knowledge of this plan and knows the entire culprit and he is playing along till the very last minute?  Or he still doubts or does not want to believe who the culprit is even though at this stage he is fully aware of it but was to hurt Jodha? Why will he want to do so if he knows she is pregnant and something can happen to her?  Okay if Jalal is in the knowing that Ruky is the culprit at this level why will he keep quiet and let her believe she has won the game. (fear of her hurting Jodha  and the kids)  If so was this only what Ruky wants or she wants more? Not just Jalal falling out of love with Jodha  but also her kids should not be born.  If she wants more  and Jalal doesn’t know she can go to that extent- then Jalal is losing the game either way cause Jodha will end up hurting, and the kids may be dead too despite his efforts due to any back attack for Ruky herself. Or maybe the door will be open for a third party like (Sharif) and (King Kong) to take advantage of the situation taking Jalal by surprise to kidnap Jodha leading to more harm to her and the kids.  If Jalal at the end of all this knows or finds out this is all Ruky plans what will he do this time?

If this whole masterpiece is from Maham to dethrone Jalal by accusation does he know or he is completely clueless and the accusations of Atifa husband and the priest showdown will happen soon. Until the truth is out and Jalal is redeem from the plot and realize he was fooled and under a spell? (if so then why does Ruky out of jealousy of Jodha always end up siding with outside person (woman) to get close to Jalal without caution or decrement or care for his life been in danger what a wife!). Now if this was the ultimate plot and Jalal was in the knowing and was waiting for the final accusation showdown and he also just used Atifa to get back at  Jodha because of King Kong how will he justify his actions later to Jodha when his anger mood change after all this plots?

Will Jodha forgive when she realize Jalal was under a spell or acting to protect her?  Either way I don’t see Jodha bending so easily after been hurt.  If Jalal is acting I will understand him because he did hide the truth from her once in the fake pregnancy track to save her honor when he was investigating to fish out the culprit.

However If this is all MahaC also to throne Jalal or Kill Jodha and the kids is Jalal investigating and waiting for the final plot before he comes out of his shell.   Is Ruky just taking advantage to the situation to hurt Jodha which Jalal doesn’t know until today from his comment “oh she sent you” or that is more like I got you now Ruky! Or oh now she also join in to play the game!

After all this is over what will Jodha do after all the pain, hurt, humiliation she has suffered due to Jalal’s words either acting, real under a spell mood or real under retaliation mood? Will she be able to understand that Jalal had to do all this to protect her and the kids and find the culprit or because he was under a spell or anger for defending King Kong in public.  That is more important to me personal!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akabr- The Culprit and Motive!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-08, 08:27

After watching the episode full on TV this is another thought that hit me hard and am fuming that CV team time is so wrong for this but maybe it is real history so they decided to show it to justify some issues later on. I am eager to see their finished work!
Jalal can be or his is naturally attracted to Atifa  without any influences either thinking he is in love with her. Now because he is angry with Jodha for hurting his ego in public he may unconsciously want to hurt her back so now he will go in for Atifa without feeling guilty or remorseful anymore as though he is betraying Jodha love as he felt during the hurting trip. He might tell Jodha to the face like the promo or precap and act on his word to prove to Jodha he is not weak etc. Ruky who will rather have Jalal with any other woman but not with Jodha will definitely support Atifa and Jalal relationship. What will Jodha do? All the SBS and others have shown a glimpse of what will happen to Jodha from then on.  Ruky will care less cause she wants the kids and Jodha dead already but what will all the others who seems to have forgotten that Jodha is pregnant show false love?( how I wish I can give some tight slaps show this happen). (Salima Begum is exempted she and Jodha has so much in common no wonder they get along like sisters) Jalal coming out of his ego and anger and realizing that he may lose his kids what will he do. At this stage I will not even talk about him realizing he will lose Jodha or his love for her cause he has been on that route before and he knows how it felt but this time the next generation is within her. Well he couldn’t choose a better time to show her his ego and lustful nature. (This reminds me off all the spoilers we had months back during Benzair track it looks like it was remodel) only this time Jodha is pregnant if we remember all the spoilers during that time which were not fulfilled we might get a clue of where these twisted so called CV team is taken us with this track.
Jalal depressed crying for Jodha and kids after declaring he doesn’t love her. CRAP !!!!!!  Repetition.
Jodha recovering and also entering into bitterness and indifference mood. (I have a tip for Jodha treat him like before I TRUST YOU ARE PERFECT FOR HIM. That will straighten his ego back to shape because he thinks now you love him too much). Crap!

Am still hoping CV team will redeem Jalal's image quickly with whatever twist they have cause it is not looking good.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum