Latest topics

Laut Aao Trisha 7 August 2014 Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laut Aao Trisha 7 August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 00:42

Lavanya gives Pratik office file and asks whom he was talking to. He says she should not bother about it. She says he should give her some respect. Pratik says clients are coming from Dubai and he cannot lose them. He asks when is he the meeting. She says tomorrow 10 a.m. He says he wants to tell one more thing, but stops thinking how she will react and says he will speak later.

Kabeer and Amrita meet Trisha’s principal. Principal says whole college is with Trisha now. Kabeer asks principal if he found something weird before Trisha got missing. He says she used not concentrate on her studies and looked tensed. Kabeer asks if he cant meet Trisha’s classmates. Principal agrees. Students says Trisha was very jovial and used to play pranks with professors. Amrita smiles hearing that. Kabeer asks if Trisha had a boyfriend. Student says she does not think so, but she had a showdown with Meghan a few days back.

Gaurav asks Nikhil why he wants to spoil his marriage. Nikhil says he cannot hide the truth when his wife comes here often without prior information. Gaurav says he loves his family. Nikhil says he should tell them truth then. Gaurav warns him to stay away from Sonali. Nikhil gets a call from Kushan who asks him to meet in the evening today.

Amrita and Kabeer check Trisha’s locker. Amrita gets busy seeing Trisha’s pics and gets emotional. Kabeer checks remaining items and is shocked to see a sex book “moment of passion.” He asks Amrita if trisha used to read it. He opens it and sees written “moment of passion, how about creating it.” Amrita says it must be someone else’s book. Kabeer says he thinks she should keep away from the investigation as she may get more shocks. Amrita says it is already 7 days and she cannot wait at home. Kabeer gets a calls from Abhay saying expert recovered Trisha’s mobile data. Kabeer says he will drop Amrita home. She says she has some work and goes and meet Vivan.

Kushan says with this opportunity, he will be a big architect. Sonali says what was he till now and says he can take Pratik’s help in locking the deal. Kushan says Pratik is a shrewd businessman and will not help. Sonali says she will help him instead.

Amrita asks Vivan why did he give Trisha a sex book. He says he did not. She says only he can give it as he wanted to lure Trisha. Vivan says it was not one-sided love. Amrita slaps him and leaves. His friend sees that and says she will not tell it to anyone as she knows he is not behind Trisha’s kidnapping.

Nikhil reaches Kushan’s office and Kushan introduces him to Sonali as his partner. Sonali gets happy hearing that and then asks Nikhil where is he taking her for dinner. Nikhil reminisces Gaurav asking him to keep away from Sonali.

Lavanya is busy with her work. Prem comes and hugs her. She asks him to let him work. They both then start romancing. Gaurav comes and sees them intimate.

Kabeer’s officer shows him Trisha’s mobile calls details and tells him about a message to Vivan to meet her in 10 minutes. Kabeer thinks Vivan knows much more.

Precap: Pratik scolds his secretary for calling him while was with Amrita. Kabeer questions Vivan. Pratik sees a lady and gets tensed..

credit DTB

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 7 August 2014 Written Update

Post by trintring on 2014-08-08, 07:57

Thanks Sarra.

I'm not liking this Kabir-Ami bonding so soon... atleast he is keeping his head and not telling her everything. The day before in the car Kabir told her that she is the only one in the family he trusts.. does Ami have some secret which will break that trust?

Does Sonali work with Kushan or she was just visiting? And Kushan not wanting Sonali to accompany him.. is there more to it other than he doesn't think too highly of her? But Kushan n Sonali seemed to be friends from before. Are they all college buddies?

How long will everyone think Trisha as innocent?  Rolling Eyes

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-08, 13:33

Thanks Sarra.

What I found really odd was the no. of phone calls that Kushan seems to have made to Trisha's phone.

Ami is in for a rude awakening when she realizes that Trisha is not the innocent little thing she thinks.

The Nikhil guy bores me, don't know why

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-08, 16:15

slmu wrote:Thanks Sarra.

What I found really odd was the no. of phone calls that Kushan seems to have made to Trisha's phone.

Ami is in for a rude awakening when she realizes that Trisha is not the innocent little thing she thinks.

The Nikhil guy bores me, don't know why
oh yeah... she made 2 calls to his phone too na? 

I agree..They should divulge Nick's secret already.. his storyline is dragging

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-08, 16:19

I am actually thinking, Trisha being the perfect tease would/might have seduced  Kushan ...

My initial suspicion that it is Kushan who has abducted Trisha gets strengthened..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-08, 18:06

Tanthya wrote:I am actually thinking, Trisha being the perfect tease would/might have seduced  Kushan ...

My initial suspicion that it is Kushan who has abducted Trisha gets strengthened..

yeah Sathu... Kushan is getting into the mix a lot more...I agree about Trisha seducing Kushan, seems more likely than Kushan suddenly getting interested in her. Did Meghan know anything about that or suspect something?

that Prem guy is so ugly!!!! Every time I see him with La I cringe

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-08, 18:17

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I am actually thinking, Trisha being the perfect tease would/might have seduced  Kushan ...

yeah Sathu... Kushan is getting into the mix a lot more...I agree about Trisha seducing Kushan, seems more likely than Kushan suddenly getting interested in her. Did Meghan know anything about that or suspect something?

Hmm its very possible that Trisha seduced Kushan 

Trin agree he is very ugly.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-08, 19:06

slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:

He is long jawed  and that rakish hair style does not suit him at all...

Would not it be lovely if we had major surgery n get Ami, Pratik and Trisha replaced

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-08, 19:21

Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:

He is long jawed  and that rakish hair style does not suit him at all...

Would not it be lovely if we had major surgery n get Ami, Pratik and Trisha replaced

and his nose is like a hawk's beak... when La said she will eat his nose or something similar I said to myself yes please and make it smaller... I shouldn't pick on how people look but turns out I'm shallow :)

Oh please lets change them... Pratik is sulking like a teenager... Vivan is doing a better job than him

Was is just me or did Bhagyasree looked a bit odd wearing that tight jeans outfit at college... I know they are high class, modern people and I shouldn't judge but just felt a bit funny... maybe I'm old fashioned *sigh*

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum