Latest topics

Today, 50% was filler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today, 50% was filler

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 01:13

I guess the writers figured that since they spoilt us yesterday, today they were going to pull back now. 

I think Tanveers blindness is rubbing off on Sanam. You could clearly see in the cupboard. A picture of Zoya and the twins. Zoya looks so happy with her daughters.  Zoyas clothes hanging up. There were soo many clues in that room. I cant believe even Sanam did not see the pic of her mom on the table. However, she is her moms daughter. Curiosity kills the cat. Sanams curiosity will kill the cat this time. No more nine lives for Tanu. Sanam would not let Tanu stop her. Plus, the locket. hopefully that locket will stay on till Sanam gets to her room. 

We see Sanam walking with Rehaan. Aahil sees them too. He is jealous. He throws accusations.. thats the hurt talking. When Sanam tries to explain, he does not want to listen. He walks off and Sanam is distraught. 

Precap... Aahil is bare chested and tries to be intimate with Sanam and she is clearly nervous. Then we see Tanu going to inject Dilshad. Maybe the nurse interrupts? Maybe Sanam gets a call and has to go to the hospital after she deals with aahil?
Does Aahil finally learn about Dilshad?

All in all, today's eppy was mostly filler. Tomorrow should be good. SAHIL should find out about their misunderstandings. Or begin too.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Today, 50% was filler

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 01:39

today's episode was a bore...it may as well not have been there...sanam will b curious but if the room gets boarded up again she may have to find a different way then...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 02:16

sarra0 wrote:today's episode was a bore...it may as well not have been there...sanam will b curious but if the room gets boarded up again she may have to find a different way then...

Sanam may sneak in before it is boarded, or she may make a deal with Latif. Either way, Sanam is not going to stop.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:37

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:today's episode was a bore...it may as well not have been there...sanam will b curious but if the room gets boarded up again she may have to find a different way then...

Sanam may sneak in before it is boarded, or she may make a deal with Latif. Either way, Sanam is not going to stop.

no she isn't especially if she gets a clue from the locket...that will make her even more determined and while tanu is out of the house and at the hospital could b a good time to explore it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 03:06

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

no she isn't especially if she gets a clue from the locket...that will make her even more determined and while tanu is out of the house and at the hospital could b a good time to explore it...
I think what would be interesting is, SAHIL confessing their love, as I said before.. I believe now its coming close to that... Sanam taking up position of Choti Begum seriously now since she and Aahil are a couple, the papers from the lawyer have arrived and confirms now she owns 50% of the property and has the authority now to strip down the wall to uncover the secrets.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 03:39

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

I think what would be interesting is, SAHIL confessing their love, as I said before.. I believe now its coming close to that... Sanam taking up position of Choti Begum seriously now since she and Aahil are a couple, the papers from the lawyer have arrived and confirms now she owns 50% of the property and has the authority now to strip down the wall to uncover the secrets.

and aahil would support her as well...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 04:01

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

and aahil would support her as well...
Exactly :)

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: