Latest topics

Haya's Wedding Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haya's Wedding Storyline

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 02:16

So, we have gotten a beautiful pic of SAHIL at Hayas wedding. That is going to be an interesting story. What is more noticeable is that the wedding is at Sanam and Aahils home... (Thats a wonderful thing I said. Sanam and Aahils home. It is their home.) I think that for that wedding, it means that Sanam is using her position of Aahils beloved wife to host this wedding. I highly doubt that Sanam will ask Tanu and Tanu permits. No way does Tanu want any of them in the house. Since I do not think the wedding would happen on Monday.. since Im giving it for the least by Thursdayy/Friday, I could still have my hope that SAHIL finally clear some of their misunderstanding and feelings come out. I think that only when they have reached that step in their relationship would Sanam feel comfortable in hosting her cousins wedding at the house. She has never felt before that she had any rights to Aahil or the house. Now to the wedding. I think the main focus of the wedding is the mystery. BUT it would be interesting if Dilshad shows up at the wedding in her hospital gown while Razia and Tanu are among the guests. She sees them and spews accusations. Sanam calms her down, and finally Aahil would find out about why Sanam agreed to the marriage. As that does not have to happen in their feelings confession. The reason for the marriage was the past. The present and their love is all that matters. Also, hoping to get SAHIL holding each other in a slow romantic dance. It would be great if they would renew their vows, forgetting about the three month contract. I do think some secrets will come out during the wedding, BUT i think that Tanu might threaten Dilshad that if she wants Sanam to continue remaining happily married, she needs to stay quiet. Dilshad asks her what does one have to do with the other. Tanu explains not to forget that Sanam is married to her (Tanu) step son. That her husband loves her and she loves him. That she has her home back in her hands, she has financial security.. etc. Dilshad will stay quiet for Sanams sake.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Haya's Wedding Storyline

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:41

Shocked Shocked haya getting married?? to who?? rehaan? is this way of him protecting her? sanam and aahil house...do u think they have moved in there or do u think its just for the wedding? spoilers, photos, segments r showing a exciting QH and yet for the most part of it the show has failed...hope that changes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 03:03

sarra0 wrote:Shocked Shocked haya getting married?? to who?? rehaan? is this way of him protecting her? sanam and aahil house...do u think they have moved in there or do u think its just for the wedding? spoilers, photos, segments r showing a exciting QH and yet for the most part of it the show has failed...hope that changes...

Yes, Haya and Rahat getting married. I dont think they moved into the house. I think it's just for the wedding.

This show has so much potential. But the writers need to understand that SAHIL are the ones that carry the show. RAHAYA are like Nasma and her hubby storyline. No chemistry but become couples. SAHIL burn the screen. They need to utilize them. ALWAYS give them some screen time. Even if it is two scenes. An eppy without SAHIL is no eppy. They can give their story some adventure, financial problems, Aahils nightmares and Sanam being the one to help him overcome, at least one difficult pregnancy, more jealousy, Sanam wanting to work, Aahil not wanting her to work.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 03:35

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Shocked Shocked haya getting married?? to who?? rehaan? is this way of him protecting her? sanam and aahil house...do u think they have moved in there or do u think its just for the wedding? spoilers, photos, segments r showing a exciting QH and yet for the most part of it the show has failed...hope that changes...

Yes, Haya and Rahat getting married. I dont think they moved into the house. I think it's just for the wedding.

This show has so much potential. But the writers need to understand that SAHIL are the ones that carry the show. RAHAYA are like Nasma and her hubby storyline. No chemistry but become couples. SAHIL burn the screen. They need to utilize them. ALWAYS give them some screen time. Even if it is two scenes. An eppy without SAHIL is no eppy. They can give their story some adventure, financial problems, Aahils nightmares and Sanam being the one to help him overcome, at least one difficult pregnancy, more jealousy, Sanam wanting to work, Aahil not wanting her to work.

thanks... Shocked scratch so they started another three way story wit rahat, haya and the other one and now they abandon that one as well?? y start it then?? complete waste of time...

i don't like financial difficulties but the rest sound good...u can just c aahil trying to b overprotective and a exasperated sanam  Clap it would b good...yeah they don't have much of a storyline wit the rahat that they can episodes...also currently tanu and razia r just repeating things...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 04:00

The financial diff idea was put there as Aahil is accustomed to wealth, Sanam, poverty. Sheĺl be able to help manae the finances in the family. 
Aahil being over protective of Sanam will be awesome. Hes already jealous if she talks to any other man. It was shown too in the Eid special while they were cooking. He was jealous that Sanam was smiling with the guest actor. 

It would get worst when she is pregnant. Im sure Asad was over protective. Remember how he was when he found out Zoya was pregnant. Wanted for her to go rest and she was quarreling with him for forcing her. I would love to see the same with SAHIL.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 04:10

its a concept which they generally cant do much justice to...so one I never keen on watching...but if they can do it well then who knows...

i never saw asad zoya when she was pregnant...but can easily imagine...asad like aahil would want to wrap her up in cotton wool...do everything, it would b so sweet to c and their arguments about it, sanam talking aahil to go out and get her something cause she felt like eating it...midnight drive cause she can't sleep...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 04:36

sarra0 wrote:its a concept which they generally cant do much justice to...so one I never keen on watching...but if they can do it well then who knows...

i never saw asad zoya when she was pregnant...but can easily imagine...asad like aahil would want to wrap her up in cotton wool...do everything, it would b so sweet to c and their arguments about it, sanam talking aahil to go out and get her something cause she felt like eating it...midnight drive cause she can't sleep...
Ohh, Asad/Zoya eppy was cute when they found out she was pregnant. He quarrelled with her asking her if she did not know...He did not even hug her happily or lift her up in the air in celebration. NOPE, he first thought about her health. How could you not know you  were pregnant? Didn't you see changes in your body?
She answered back. You are a man. Have you ever been pregnant to see the changes? No. Then she continued quarreling with him, until he calmed down and begged her to go upstairs for resting. She refused. Then he finally lifted her in his arms. This scene took place in front his mom, sisters, and the doctor. He carried her upstairs to their bedroom. 

Aahil would not want her lifting anything and would want her resting. Heĺl also be feeding her when she is not hungry and when she is, sheĺl have him on his toes as you said. Those comical scenes is what we want to and hope to see.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 11:50

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:its a concept which they generally cant do much justice to...so one I never keen on watching...but if they can do it well then who knows...

Ohh, Asad/Zoya eppy was cute when they found out she was pregnant. He quarrelled with her asking her if she did not know...He did not even hug her happily or lift her up in the air in celebration. NOPE, he first thought about her health. How could you not know you  were pregnant? Didn't you see changes in your body?
She answered back. You are a man. Have you ever been pregnant to see the changes? No. Then she continued quarreling with him, until he calmed down and begged her to go upstairs for resting. She refused. Then he finally lifted her in his arms. This scene took place in front his mom, sisters, and the doctor. He carried her upstairs to their bedroom. 

Aahil would not want her lifting anything and would want her resting. Heĺl also be feeding her when she is not hungry and when she is, sheĺl have him on his toes as you said. Those comical scenes is what we want to and hope to see.

uff I am going to have to try and search out that episode of zoya asad sounds to good...and c if I can watch it...any idea when it aired? those types of scenes r always enjoyable to watch...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 12:09

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

uff I am going to have to try and search out that episode of zoya asad sounds to good...and c if I can watch it...any idea when it aired? those types of scenes r always enjoyable to watch...
That eppy was April 14th i think. 4 eppies before asad /zoya were ¨killed¨ eppy number 381

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 12:37

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

That eppy was April 14th i think. 4 eppies before asad /zoya were ¨killed¨ eppy number 381

hug1 thank you...will b searching for it over the weekend...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 12:58

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

hug1 thank you...will b searching for it over the weekend...
Im anxiously awaiting todays eppy.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum