Latest topics

Ruqaiyya?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ruqaiyya?

Post by sandhya on 2014-08-08, 14:31

Jalal may be pretending afterall.  Ruqs may be the conspirator.

If this is true, then Jalal would NEVER have trusted or cared for Ruks again EVER in his life, which was not true in reality. So Ruks can be an accomplice, not the main plotter. But well, CVs have not cared for history. If they can make Akbar get beaten in the hands of Abul Mali and Jodha win a war, they could make Ruqaiyya a devilish villain in chief too.

It might explain why Jalal has not told the truth to Jodha and hurting her too as he knows Ruqs has spies everywhere.  Having seen a glance of Papaya with Ruqs before and hearing her talk of Jodha, he might have come to explain and warn her before the jashn.  Seeing her in the hamam, he might wonder who permitted her in the royal bath and then thinks of her and draws her image. Again that is why he says, you scared me Ruqaiyya near the portrait. Ruqaiyya there thinks that Tabassum has drawn the picture. But He feels attracted to atifa due to the drink Ruqs gives him and that is why he wonders in self talks. Later he overcomes and plays along. Hence the smirk that 'Ruqaiya sent you to me?' when Atifa brings the towel.  Also that is why they haven't shown us atifa-ruqaiya convo as they showed ruqs-ben convo.  That is also why Jalal goes to Ruqaiya and complains to her about Jo so that she may think that her plan is succeeding. He cannot accuse her without proofs. Jalal also might want to demonstrate to Ruqs how Jodha behaves when she sees another girl enter his life. She will do no plotting.   Ofcourse Ruqs will use her wish that Jalal will not let her name to anyone and not expose her at all. Hence her wish is pending.

As for Khaiber Jalal might have been genuinely angry with him and used Jodha's interference to make Ruqaiyya believe his drama more. He might have thought that Jo is strong enough to face a war during pregnancy and it will be a short stint afterall. But he might not have anticipated her second kidnapping/running away. 

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruqaiyya?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-08, 15:15

Too many what if's, Sandhya..Sometimes I feel we are over crediting the creativity of CV's.. I am getting a feeling that Balaji ppl have a  Show ka bible  or a manual..  As soon as one of their show gets stuck, they immediately run to this manual , pull the tracks and implement it..hence BT's show are so similar!!!

Having said that, Since Jalal is a hero,they will always show him to be conflicted  if he REALLY was attracted  to Atiifa  esp his sensitive temperament would render him guilty and he would be furtive..

This in ur face attitude only comes when there is something sneaky happening , where he is bluffing his way.. Now I am interested to see how the pack of cards fall

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-08-08, 16:24

Nice take Sandhya.....Rukku does have the resources to get Atifa into the harem....but I doubt she is upto something like that coz Jalal would have then confronted Ruqs in private....He would not insult her with a revelation in front everybody else....right now the whole harem knows about Jalal-Atifa fling

I am liking this track and I am liking Jalal- Atifa scenes too (me ready for the brickbats)

But if this track makes Jalal look sillier than he already has been made, I am quitting JA for sure.

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-08, 18:13

Hello Sandhya .. Loved reading your post .. Was kind of missing you .. Thanks for sharing your thoughts here buddy 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-08-08, 19:42

I have read so many theories these days that I feel sad that EK & BT is having such idiotic writting team when there are so many way, way better and talented writters in this and IF....  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

Your theories are so good that I hardly doubt we will see any materializing in the serial. These so called "CVs" have shown having very little writting skills so be prapared for any easy way out to end this track.
 confused 

Hope Im proven wrong and something good is being cooking in those offices (BT) but if not, I'll see so many feeling as dissapointed as I am now....  :cb u@: 

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum