Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 297-301: The Atifa Code

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 297-301: The Atifa Code

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-09, 16:15

I quite agree, my pet, that the Atifa tumble, Jalal's that is,  is odd,  but then there are such coups de foudre, you know. But all the other reservations you have mentioned, those connected to Jodha and the babies, are quite valid, except that by now Jalal  probably takes the baby production process for granted, and his love affair is in a separate compartment.
In Masoom, the Naseer character has a brief affair with the Supriya Pathak character precisely when his wife is expecting their  first baby.
If Jodha had not irritated Jalal so much repeatedly, he would have divided his time between the two of them, and it would have been a repeat of the Ruqaiya-Jodha tangle. Here, I agree  with your take 100%.

I hope you are correct about the TE option, which I have included in this post, but do you think they will let Jalal be so clever?  At that, he forgets to pin her down on the Champavat letter angle, which was in a way worse than the Khyber execution fiasco, for it involved an outsider. And then he goes after her, calling her name,   after she reports to him about the  zakat preparations. Old habits die hard!
Even  if he is being a  TE, it is  risky, for how could he be sure how Jodha would react when he treats her so bluntly? Not that she is attempting any suicide. The woman is incorrigible, and she is peering into the well to locate her protege Khyber. I wish she had fallen in and  liberated us from this junk.

I had noted the same thing about the Yudh 16 precap in my earlier reply to  you here. Let us see what happens. It is now becoming a positive litter of corpses, like a James Hadley Chase or Peter Cheney novel!

Yes, about Agent Singh. He is the karta dhart  a for all the skullduggery that goes on in the jail, like springing prisoners for  a day or night for a special job, supplying forbidden mobiles to the prisoners,and when needed,  bumping a prisoner off as  well. So he is the one who organised the murder of Anuj Malik. We thought that the mover behind that was the Municipal Commissioner, for that is what the killer tells Anuj before he slashes his throat. To be precise, he says "Commissioner". but we assumed that it was the MC. Now it seems that it was someone else.
Well, one of Anand's contacts gives him the photo and address of Agent Singh, and Anand goes to him to warn him that the police are closing in on him after the Jail Superintendent's report about the  3 prisoners having been outside the jail that night. In return, he asks him for the name of the person who ordered the killing. Now it is not clear if Agent Singh is missing  or dead. Probably the latter, for MM does not seem to believe in leaving anyone who can blab about him.
Was that useful?
Finally, I am very flattered to be compared to mother's cooking, but then I always tell mine that all that she makes, especially the morning coffee, is just perfect. And it is!
Shyamala Aunty.

sandhyaThe post was a pleasant surprise, and as usual . By now I am as used to your posts as one is to his/her mom's cooking. We hardly tell her that it is delicious.

Before I start, one huge round of applause from me, in which I am sure all of you will join in,  to Rajat's Jalal. This was a complex, haunted, bewildered, grim and  obsessed take on the character, which at places gave one goose pimples. Right and wrong, folly and recklessness, do not enter into this assessment of what was a superb, layered, and utterly convincing performance. Take a bow, Rajat!

He rocked.  Party2 

Any why, oh why, does Tansen sing the same song, Prem ras hai bheeni bheeni,  three times? Surely he knows a few more?  

We should be thankful that he didn't sing the same old 'In aankhon mein hum'

Jalal's falling for Atifa has been sudden and in your face. Also Jalal who has yearned for a waaris as though he is 50 and yet childless can't be so angry with Jodha now, when he has been more accommodating when Jodha has been more rude and nasty to him. So TE theory is a possibility. Today he was back to his usual stares.

Also, Jo was fuming thinking that Jalal would be with Atifa. Then what is wrong in Ruqaiya's fumes when Jalal is lattoo over Jo? Jodha tells Salima that 'He promised that he loves me most'. When it is tearing her that he is loving another, wouldn't it have torn Ruqaiya when Jalal gave her place of importance to Jodha after he told her repeatedly that 'Nobody can take your place in my life Ruqaiya'

But the Thurs Yudh Precap dumped my spirits. Anand was livid with Yudh. Now what did yudh do to invite that? How are they going to cover up and explain the whole lot in 4 episodes?

Also I didn't understand who that Agent Singh was and why Anand goes to meet him.
sashashyam wrote:
Yes, my dear, I am somehow not convinced of the TE option, but that does not matter. This is a nice enough change as it is. Only Jalal's tirades against Jodha are becoming repetitive, with the same points being made in the same language. Why can they not write fresh lines for him. And I do not like the scrunched up nose making  a reappearance! And you have not told me how you liked this marathon post; it took so much out of me! First the watching and the note taking, and then the typing!Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:aunty
I was totally prepared for a Jalal lattoo over Atifa and was happy of his having regained his spine in his dealings with Jodha Begum. But Adi and Khushi have totally infected me with their TE theory. Either ways, I am happy about this track. Jalal doesn't breathe Jodha Begum and count her hunars alone. Either he has it in him to relegate Jodha Begum or he has it in him to outwit others and find the truth as a one-man army, another Ratanpur Qila Jalal. Even if he is pretending, Jodha Begum would have got the scare of her life and realised where she stands without his backing. I am loving this track. Rajat iss simply fabulous. Heart

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-08-09, 18:09

Shyamala, I would say that the TE option does seem to be correct - TE does not react - he acts and he makes the rules of the game - so if Atifa is a plant then by going along with his act he has wrenched the initiative from the mastermind yet making him think that he is making the rules - and if Atifa is his spy then he is making the villains play to his tune.

As for Jodha - he knws that she would not fight with him if he makes it seem that her behaviour of constantly countermanding his rules has alienated him frm her and made him seek solace elsewhere - as for the Champawat king issue - I think he knws that she did not send such a msg as informed by the king - he does knw Jodha very well in such issues and Jodha also did not send any msg as what that king had stated - all she has said was that she would request the Emperor to ensure nothing happened against the girls express wish and that she shd not do anything in haste - but what was expressed in the letter was something else totally - yes he is upset that she did not take him into confidence when she gave the promise but the reason why he has not yet pinned her down are 2 fold - one she kept asking about Atifa and two he has noted that they were being eavesdropped on and hence used the opportunity to make that statement that her behaviour has driven him into the arms of Atifa

The only aspect that he is as of now testing is how strong is Jodha's faith in her own love - and this was what he was hinting at when he tells her that he does not knw her completely yet and hence is unable to make her portrait!!!! - becoz he does knw her in all other ways except this one aspect which he is unsure of yet - especially after the Sujamal fiasco wherein she choose Sujamal and her promise to him over Jalal and their love.

All in all a very very complex track - yes it has loopholes but then every story has loopholes - still this is more credible taking all the characters and their characteristics into account than all the previous tracks of the last 9 months!!!!!

Last edited by adianasr on 2014-08-09, 21:41; edited 1 time in total

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-09, 21:38

Wonderful post Shyamala .... I had to wait for the weekend .. To give full undivided attention to your awesome post ...
Thank you my dear for this treat ... Loved it ...
After you started writing for Yudh .. I was scared that you might quit JA .. But. I am so happy to see you writing here ...
Hugs from your loving fan ...
 long hug long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-08-09, 23:38

sashashyam wrote:

[size=36]I quite agree, my pet, that the Atifa tumble, Jalal's that is,  is odd,  but then there are such coups de foudre, you know. But all the other reservations you have mentioned, those connected to Jodha and the babies, are quite valid, except that by now Jalal  probably takes the baby production process for granted, and his love affair is in a separate compartment. [/size]
[size=36]In Masoom, the Naseer character has a brief affair with the Supriya Pathak character precisely when his wife is expecting their  first baby.

Nice movie........

[/size]
[size=36]If Jodha had not irritated Jalal so much repeatedly, he would have divided his time between the two of them, and it would have been a repeat of the Ruqaiya-Jodha tangle. Here, I agree  with your take 100%.

But he has always enjoyed her rudeness and considers them her hunars. Even the baby being twins was her hunar according to him.  Rolling Eyes And couldn't they have cast a prettier girl in the role of papita.......that is atifa. In IF atifa is called papita/ papaya. Don't know how but the name has stuck like mohan for the tiger.
[/size]

[size=36]I hope you are correct about the TE option, which I have included in this post, but do you think they will let Jalal be so clever?

Hope they do. Afterall there is going to be a leap after this. 

At that, he forgets to pin her down on the Champavat letter angle, which was in a way worse than the Khyber execution fiasco, for it involved an outsider. And then he goes after her, calling her name,   after she reports to him about the  zakat preparations. Old habits die hard!

How does he let het go for the Champavat letter if indeed he is very angry with her about it? Also wouldn't Jodha have the letter supposed to be sent by the princess? 
[/size]
Even  if he is being a  TE, it is  risky, for how could he be sure how Jodha would react when he treats her so bluntly? Not that she is attempting any suicide. The woman is incorrigible, and she is peering into the well to locate her protege Khyber. I wish she had fallen in and  liberated us from this junk.

Then God save the nirdosh insects that dwell in the well. It would be doomsday for them. They would have to henceforth live according to HER own odd rules of uchith and anuchith.  ROFL 
[size=36]
I had noted the same thing about the Yudh 16 precap in my earlier reply to  you here. Let us see what happens. It is now becoming a positive litter of corpses, like a James Hadley Chase or Peter Cheney novel![/size]
[size=36]Yes, about Agent Singh. He is the karta dhart  a for all the skullduggery that goes on in the jail, like springing prisoners for  a day or night for a special job, supplying forbidden mobiles to the prisoners,and when needed,  bumping a prisoner off as  well. So he is the one who organised the murder of Anuj Malik. We thought that the mover behind that was the Municipal Commissioner, for that is what the killer tells Anuj before he slashes his throat. To be precise, he says "Commissioner". but we assumed that it was the MC. Now it seems that it was someone else.[/size]
[size=36]Well, one of Anand's contacts gives him the photo and address of Agent Singh, and Anand goes to him to warn him that the police are closing in on him after the Jail Superintendent's report about the  3 prisoners having been outside the jail that night. In return, he asks him for the name of the person who ordered the killing. Now it is not clear if Agent Singh is missing  or dead. Probably the latter, for MM does not seem to believe in leaving anyone who can blab about him. [/size]
[size=36]Was that useful? [/size]

Very much aunty.  Thank you. The serial requires high concentration levels. Wasn't Agent Singh seen in a dhaba along with the 3  chaps disguised as policemen in the fake arrest and attempted murder of Anand after the incident? He received a call from a private number probably MM and the scene was cut after that.

[size=36]Finally, I am very flattered to be compared to mother's cooking, but then I always tell mine that all that she makes, especially the morning coffee, is just perfect. And it is!

So sweet of you.  I always think I should but I hardly do. But when I'm not at home I miss my mom's cooking very badly. I hate to eat what I cook even when it is good

[/size]
[size=36]Shyamala Aunty.

[/size]

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-08-10, 08:17

my dearest shyamala, what an aewsome post! loved every bit of it..i do not know what will be the outcome of this track but as of now i m enjoying the glimpses of my long lost TE and admiring RT's jalal to the core! i cannot remember how many times i re watched all the epis since my te returned! i want to hold on to him and never let him go!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-08-11, 11:44

Aunty, you're here....
 You missed the cajoling Jodha, the Jodha, with her cute pouts when she's asking why he's not taking her on hunting trip??
And the one who says, that she'll "unse haath jod kar pairon mein gir kar kshama mangongi" from the Shehanshaah.

I was surprised more on the later one. Shocked 
But was good to hear it from her mouth...it's a rarity  hpee

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-18, 16:16

No, my little Mishti,  I did not miss it, but this 7 pager was already too long. As for that pair  padkar kshama yachana karna, I had commented  on it, perhaps in the Atifa Code 2, I do not remember. But  note that Jodha does not think of making such a gesture even now, after the Khyber fiasco. Instead, she is again lecturing Jalal, as I wrote on Mandy's thread, Shahenshah, samajhne ka prayas keejiye!And what does she mean by saying that the gossip about her does not bother her? It should bother her, for it sullies the honour of the Mughal khandaan. If Jalal had been like Lord Rama, Jodha, expecting or not, wouldhave been dumped back in the forest. After all, that was exactly what the Maryada Purushottam did to a pregnant Sita just because a dhobi made a nasty remark about her, and this after the agniparikhsha in Lanka!Shyamala Auntymishti wrote:Aunty, you're here....
 You missed the cajoling Jodha, the Jodha, with her cute pouts when she's asking why he's not taking her on hunting trip??
And the one who says, that she'll "unse haath jod kar pairon mein gir kar kshama mangongi" from the Shehanshaah.

I was surprised more on the later one. Shocked 
But was good to hear it from her mouth...it's a rarity  hpee

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-08-19, 21:29

Shyamala, we were right on the TE option and he is definitely back with shades of Petruchio added to him  hppy 

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-08-20, 09:50

Aunty,

Are you watching JA these days ? 

If not, Please do ! 

Our TE is back !!!
 Thumbsup  
More stronger & wiser !

You would definitely love this Jalal 

Rajat simply rocks !

We would like to hear from you Aunty !
 hpee 

PS: Rajat has lost oodles of weight, looking extremely hotttt !  Wink

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-20, 14:17

Yes, I know you would like to hear from me about Jodha Akbar.

So would I have liked to have heard from you on Yudh, where I wrote 20 analyses for each of the 20 episodes, and PMed you  too. But there was not a peep out of you, was there? One "Like" for Episode 1 and no comment, and not even that afterwards.

I was sorely disappointed with you, Anjali, and with a whole bunch of others from here as well, a good chunk of the younger lot.  I requested all of them to at least give Yudh a try, and PMed them again and again, but what did they do? Nothing.

So can you blame me if I  now feel that the whole lot of you think only about what you want from me -which is JA episode analyses- and not at all about what I want from you, even if that is only that you should take a look at  a  mere 20 episodes of a  vastly superior serial?

No, I am neither angry with you nor upset. Merely disillusioned.

Shyamala Aunty

harrybirdAunty,

Are you watching JA these days ? 

If not, Please do ! 

Our TE is back !!!
 Thumbsup  
More stronger & wiser !

You would definitely love this Jalal 

Rajat simply rocks !

We would like to hear from you Aunty !
 hpee 

PS: Rajat has lost oodles of weight, looking extremely hotttt !  Wink

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-08-20, 14:31

Jo bhi Yudh dekhne nahin aaye, unki taraf se kaan pakadkar muaafi please.

But aunty, you cannot, not come back when Shahenshah-e-Hind is finally back  hpee 

At one go he is weeding out his entire inner circle. Even if later he explains he was only pretending, the effect will surely be there in each one of them - what will happen if ever this one man changes from the good guy he is. Hopefully Jodha too will learn her lesson of what a gem her kanhaa has bestowed her with.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-20, 14:52

Sandhya,

You cannot apologise for the others, for you  were not part of that group. And what is the point of apologies, anyway, for something that is over and done with. It was  a good learning experience for me; one never stops learning, even at my age.
As for Jodha, she  will learn nothing. She is quite, quite sure, as she tells Kanha, that she has done nothing wrong. She has that conviction hardwired into her DNA.
As I had written to you, I am not about to start dancing a jig because your TE is back.
But there was one saving grace last night. Rajat, who made Jalal OTT in the DEK the day before look like a rampaging bull, head lowered and about to charge - was more subtle and interesting. I only hope he does not start dissolving into a puddle of regret and apology to  Jodha as soon as Atifa is disposed of. Which is what he is almost sure to do!

The Tatasky spoiler for today, Wednesday, itself says that Jalal will reveal, at the nikaah on Thursday, that Atifa is a plant of Mahaam's. As for the promo, my dear, it is too stupid  for words. Why the devil would your papaya wait till then to kill Jalal when she could have done so 20 times before that? Especially as she seems to be a suicide slasher, not interested in getting away!  Benazir was more logical in this respect.
Well, the show is going from bad to worse, and the  next month  will be full of tepid Jodha-Jalal make-believe romance scenes, and then we shall be expected to ooh and aah over the babies. I hope they have the leap soon and leave at least me in peace.  For my zubaan does NOT extend to any Salim-Anarkali junk, with a pot-bellied Akbar once again!
Shyamala Aunty

sandhyaJo bhi Yudh dekhne nahin aaye, unki taraf se kaan pakadkar muaafi please.

But aunty, you cannot, not come back when Shahenshah-e-Hind is finally back  hpee 

At one go he is weeding out his entire inner circle. Even if later he explains he was only pretending, the effect will surely be there in each one of them - what will happen if ever this one man changes from the good guy he is. Hopefully Jodha too will learn her lesson of what a gem her kanhaa has bestowed her with.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-08-22, 18:07

sashashyam wrote:
No Anjali / My Pet / My Dear   

Yes, I know you would like to hear from me about Jodha Akbar.

So would I have liked to have heard from you on Yudh, where I wrote 20 analyses for each of the 20 episodes, and PMed you  too. But there was not a peep out of you, was there? One "Like" for Episode 1 and no comment, and not even that afterwards.

I was sorely disappointed with you, Anjali, and with a whole bunch of others from here as well, a good chunk of the younger lot.  I requested all of them to at least give Yudh a try, and PMed them again and again, but what did they do? Nothing.

Aunty,

I am terribly upset after knowing that you are disappointed with me for my yudh no show.

Aunty, I think you have forgotten ! I had sent a long PM sometime back in July requesting you to make a post on the current track of JA. In that I had mentioned about my constraints in watching  yudh.

You might not be interested to know now..…But, I would not be in peace if I fail to explain my no show in yudh. I don’t know about others…I can speak only for myself ! 

First & foremost, I would not be able to appreciate the finer nuances of a Psychological thriller like Yudh as I dont speak Hindi ! 

Aunty, watching daily episodes of yudh was next to impossible for me as I have to stay awake till 2.00 am ( owing to time difference between India & Singapore )

To watch it on weekends (all 5 episodes) was quite taxing for me as Sunday is the only holiday for me! For that matter, I would not prefer watching 5 episodes of JA either !

Ofcourse, I wanted to watch Yudh as it was recommended by my Shyamala Aunty,
But it would be possible for me only during my vacation !

So can you blame me if I  now feel that the whole lot of you think only about what you want from me -which is JA episode analyses- and not at all about what I want from you, even if that is only that you should take a look at  a  mere 20 episodes of a  vastly superior serial?

No, I am neither angry with you nor upset. Merely disillusioned.

Shyamala Aunty

Its about Me ?
Yes !  
I get elated, entertained & educated by reading your post !

Its entirely about Me?
No !
Its about you as well…....To be precise,
Its more about you & your hard work than anything else !

Yes Aunty, I don’t know about others….But what struck me about you is

Your Hard work, Sincerity & Commitment at this age !
Writing is a real hardwork ! Physically, Mentally & Emotionally demanding !
You have to keenly observe, analyze, connect dots, explore, unravel, and ask questions. Most of all, it has to be interesting.
Its not easy to plant ones butt for 5-6 hours on chair & expose their heart & soul!

Sweet words do not impress me…But hard work certainly does !!! I am a firm believer of hard work! You have achieved so much in Life ! And yet you continue to work hard…..

Aunty,
I know you write.... as it gives you immense self satisfaction !
Believe it or not,
all I want is ............ this hard work of yours should receive its due ! 

Its not about Me… Aunty, Its entirely about YOU YOU & ONLY YOU !!!

If anything I said or did has offended you, then I whole-heartedly apologize.

I will not bug you anymore with my PMs…

For once, I want to hear from you…not for Jalal/ Rajat

But, for me…I am in Chennai right now for My Engagement…I need your Blessings Aunty !

PS :

@ Sandhya – Aunty has promised you that she would do daily episode analysis of JA..Dont leave her !

@Shyamala Aunty – You can say ‘No’ to me …But not to Sandy & Mishty !

I may not bug you with my mail…. But,

“I WONT GIVE UP”

hpee 

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-08-24, 11:48

shyamala, i miss you a lot in jodha akbar IF, i miss your posts, your threads..your detailed analysis and your love for rajat's jalal! i would be the most happiest if i can get my shyamala back and if i can get her threads back!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-24, 17:43

Mandy dearest,That is so sweet of you,  and such a pepper upper!I am not posting in the JA IF, but I have just put up a long one for the whole of the last week, Jodha Akbar 309-313: An accordion finish, here on Dhwani. See  if you like it.Affectionately,Shyamalamandygi wrote:shyamala, i miss you a lot in jodha akbar IF, i miss your posts, your threads..your detailed analysis and your love for rajat's jalal! i would be the most happiest if i can get my shyamala back and if i can get her threads back!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-08-24, 22:39

shyamala, since you have left IF has become tasteless..whenever i open all i get to see is all these young fan girls going hayeee oooyeee over some pics mainly PS's and i do notknow how to react other than laugh and long for some intellectual talk with some intellectual people like you!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-25, 00:38

It was always crude and tasteless for the most part, Mandy.  Only, we created little islands of good taste and entertained ourselves quietly. But they would not let us alone, would they? If they had, you and I and all of use would have happily stayed there. And it is sweet of you to say that about me, my dear, but I would have been nowhere without the likes of you.Shyamalamandygi wrote:shyamala, since you have left IF has become tasteless..whenever i open all i get to see is all these young fan girls going hayeee oooyeee over some pics mainly PS's and i do notknow how to react other than laugh and long for some intellectual talk with some intellectual people like you!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-08-25, 09:02

mandygi wrote:shyamala, since you have left IF has become tasteless..whenever i open all i get to see is all these young fan girls going hayeee oooyeee over some pics mainly PS's and i do notknow how to react other than laugh and long for some intellectual talk with some intellectual people like you!

Mandy
You are forgetting the fan girls desperate wanting jalal to 'pamper' jodha ( how much more) and punish ruqaiyya for the death of that baandhi ( killed by maham when she was faking pregnancy) and doing something that is wronh even after he has forgiven jodha for the death of the Mughal soldiers and for releasing khaiber against  the Emperor's explicit orders.

Jodha and her family are always lucky. Whenever they goof up something else happens simultaneously that bails them out. Shivaani ran away and jalal was wild with Bharmal - jo vishpan and teapot ( i can call him that here) came back to good books of the king. Suja attacks Mewar , the shariffu plot comes up. Suja enters harem as ks- shariffu tries to kill jalal suja saves and is acquited for his folly with ' i saw everyone as sisters'.Jodha disobeys the king and releases khaiber- jalal simultaneously hurts her in his natak to trap atifa and he is the one to apologize. 

Jodha cannot see Jalal drift to ONE atifa, while ruqaiyya has  been seeing it all the time.  Jodha too wants to be the one whom Shahenshah sabse adhik premofies. Par ruqs yahi kare tho it becomes a crime. Jodha cannot see her pati's nazar hat-ting from her and wants to go to Amer. Ruqs has nowhere to go and so does her best to oust Jodha.  I don't see a big difference.  Actually theforum and the serial have given me a severe jodhaphobia. hppy

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-25, 14:50

Exactly, my pet, as you can see from my latest post. Which is another reason JA  puts me off these days. After quite  a while, I read Divya's Take  10, and see how different her reaction to the apologies by Jalal to his family is from mine! It is like that all the time. And after watching Yudh for 5 weeks, JA seems even more puerile. And writing posts about it to please you kids is like being back in school with a pile of homework! Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote: hpee
mandygi wrote:shyamala, since you have left IF has become tasteless..whenever i open all i get to see is all these young fan girls going hayeee oooyeee over some pics mainly PS's and i do notknow how to react other than laugh and long for some intellectual talk with some intellectual people like you!

Mandy
You are forgetting the fan girls desperate wanting jalal to 'pamper' jodha ( how much more) and punish ruqaiyya for the death of that baandhi ( killed by maham when she was faking pregnancy) and doing something that is wronh even after he has forgiven jodha for the death of the Mughal soldiers and for releasing khaiber against  the Emperor's explicit orders.

Jodha and her family are always lucky. Whenever they goof up something else happens simultaneously that bails them out. Shivaani ran away and jalal was wild with Bharmal - jo vishpan and teapot ( i can call him that here) came back to good books of the king. Suja attacks Mewar , the shariffu plot comes up. Suja enters harem as ks- shariffu tries to kill jalal suja saves and is acquited for his folly with ' i saw everyone as sisters'.Jodha disobeys the king and releases khaiber- jalal simultaneously hurts her in his natak to trap atifa and he is the one to apologize. 

Jodha cannot see Jalal drift to ONE atifa, while ruqaiyya has  been seeing it all the time.  Jodha too wants to be the one whom Shahenshah sabse adhik premofies. Par ruqs yahi kare tho it becomes a crime. Jodha cannot see her pati's nazar hat-ting from her and wants to go to Amer. Ruqs has nowhere to go and so does her best to oust Jodha.  I don't see a big difference.  Actually theforum and the serial have given me a severe jodhaphobia. hppy

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-08-25, 17:08

shyamala and sandhya jodha akbar has no logic especially after december..all their tracks are tailor made to feed the trp janta..wohi rona dhona and wohi female mahaan types but then i wonder what is holding me for so long..do you guys have the answer? i seriously want to know! if it was any other serial i would have said goodbye long time ago! btw shyamala do watch Airlines on star plus just started this sunday, will be telecasted every sunday and has tulip joshi in it, i watched it and liked it..it might not be as good as yudh but it is sort of close!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-26, 11:25

Ok, Mandy dear, I shall give your Airlines a try. Mahabharata is over and Ek Hasina Thi has palled totally; the heroine is one of the most wooden actresses I have ever come across. So I shall  try this one out! As for Jodha Akbar, now one  can watch it when one is half asleep at 11 pm, just to keep track of  Jodha's navratan  korma and Ruqaiya's doodh halwa (that would be khowa, right?). wrote:
Last night I watched the 1st episode in the re-run of 24, which has just started on Rishtey channel. I had not watched it when  it was telecast first. It was ok,  somewhat on the lines of Ketan Mehta's 15 year old Time Bomb, but that was better formatted and clearer, being less smart alecky. Plus the lighting nowadays for such "quality" shows is way too dark most of the time, even  in parts of Yudh. Then again, Anil Kapoor is not Amitabh Bachchan and the supporting cast is far less impressive than the one in Yudh.
Shyamala
mandygishyamala and sandhya jodha akbar has no logic especially after december..all their tracks are tailor made to feed the trp janta..wohi rona dhona and wohi female mahaan types but then i wonder what is holding me for so long..do you guys have the answer? i seriously want to know! if it was any other serial i would have said goodbye long time ago! btw shyamala do watch Airlines on star plus just started this sunday, will be telecasted every sunday and has tulip joshi in it, i watched it and liked it..it might not be as good as yudh but it is sort of close!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-26, 15:45

*settles myself comfortably like thillana artist*

Coming back to a show after a lengthy hiatus, I was appalled to say the least at the way the characters have disintegrated and have lost their continuity..

1.Since when did Ruqaiyya turn into culinary queen when extra efforts were made to impress the viewer's about her lack of culinary skills???

2. So a emperor is sad and disturbed, instead of arranging for music or some clowns, they set about to stuff him like turkey with their varied styles of cooking..have they thought that it could render Jalal incapable of discharging his duties as a king (thereby a effective diversion) than  setting it in such a way that the King discharges everything from his innards the next day ( May be they thought this will keep him completely occupied)

3.The efforts at jocularity fell fully flat like the idli that refused to rise when steamed ..Neither could do justice to the pithy comments ( which was not pithy anywayzz) .. Jodha sounded as if she had a Rajdhani express to catch while Jalal  seemed contemplating the life of monastery and finding it attractive..

I would love to (pound like garam masala)  the director, dialogue writer and the actor's..

4. why was Adham Khan granted solo audience with none to watch over what Mom and Son are cooking ( total lack of intelligence and security)

**Loftily .. I have tried to stay with the theme of Y'days episode which was about cooking !!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-26, 17:25

I  agree, my dear. This show is going the way of all Ekta shows. I can already, allowing for the differences in setting and period, see shades of Pavitra Rishta, the only Ekta show I have watched for a long stretch. ShyamalaTanthya wrote:*settles myself comfortably like thillana artist*

Coming back to a show after a lengthy hiatus, I was appalled to say the least at the way the characters have disintegrated and have lost their continuity..

1.Since when did Ruqaiyya turn into culinary queen when extra efforts were made to impress the viewer's about her lack of culinary skills???

2. So a emperor is sad and disturbed, instead of arranging for music or some clowns, they set about to stuff him like turkey with their varied styles of cooking..have they thought that it could render Jalal incapable of discharging his duties as a king (thereby a effective diversion) than  setting it in such a way that the King discharges everything from his innards the next day ( May be they thought this will keep him completely occupied)

3.The efforts at jocularity fell fully flat like the idli that refused to rise when steamed ..Neither could do justice to the pithy comments ( which was not pithy anywayzz) .. Jodha sounded as if she had a Rajdhani express to catch while Jalal  seemed contemplating the life of monastery and finding it attractive..

I would love to (pound like garam masala)  the director, dialogue writer and the actor's..

4. why was Adham Khan granted solo audience with none to watch over what Mom and Son are cooking ( total lack of intelligence and security)

**Loftily .. I have tried to stay with the theme of Y'days episode which was about cooking !!!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum