Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-08, 19:31

The episode begins with .... Jalal entering the DEK but he has limited audience Atgah saab and Champawat ke Raja  sahab .. he hears complains from raja sahab  about the wedding of Atgah's son ..to his daughter  

Raja sahab discusses about jodha's secret  letter to his daughter that no rishtaa will happen with out her wishes  
Raja assures Jalal that his daughter was willing .. 
Jalal is shocked to learn  about Jodha's secret activities ..
Jalal rushes to Jo's hojra and reprimands  her for trying break the political alliance he was trying to create  
Jo ....who has been briefed about his illicit relations with Atifa ....questions him if he has any rishtaa with another married woman ?? Jalal refuses to answer .. Jo asks him again but he is adamanrt wanting her to reply him first  Jo demands answer 

Jalal is exasperated and furiously accepts that he did love with another married woman .. Jalal accuses Jo of trying to go against his decisions .. Going against his orders .. Taking advantage of his love and leniency .. She was insulting him ...
 
Jo tries to explain herself ...but Jalal says that he was shehenshah and he could have rishtaa with any woman he wished .. 
Jo is shocked .. She asks him to speak softly as their child would be hurt .. Jalal shouts that his child better know why his father did this ... Yes he was in love with Atifa ... And would marry her too ... Because it was jodha who taught him to love .. But now he thought he committed great mistake  by loving her .. 
Jodha is heart broken 





Maham who was secretly overhearing all this is over joyed ...


Atifa's Shohar Amanullah  khan  goes to the kaazi sahab and complains that jalal was indulging in illicit relations with his wife .. 
Kaazi sahab demands proof .... Becuse this was needed in the court  ...
Anamullah vows to collect proof 


Hameeda is discussing with all the begums about the prayer ceremony during Ramzaan .. ..that Allah always granted the wishes of his believers ...jodha is heart broken and depressed ..


It is Shabbe  qadar ki raat .... And it was a time to do good to others .... Maham goes to chand behum and offers to do good .... Make her meet her daughter .... But in return she demands the location of the royal treasure ....
If she did not reveal the location before Eid . Maham threatens to kill her ....
Maham then tries to make CB reveal the location bit that woman mutters something vague and incoherent ...
Maham is furious 


Jalal is reminded by one of his buys that he was supposed to distribute wealth  amongst the poor after namaaz as part of Shabbe Qadar ki raat 
Jodha informs Jalal that the wealth was handed over to Atgah saab and the gifts for the workers in the palace too was kept ready for distribution ..


Jodha over hears the guards talking how khaiber was screaming out jodha's name .... And was trying to wriggele free  .... They feared he might escape ....


Else where Jala is taking rounds of his prison with maan singh .... Amd discussing how to repair the prison .... Just like it was in Amer .... Jala hands over this responsibility to Maan singh ....


Sharifu is trying to explore the secret passage from prison to Jodha's hojra .... 
He reaches her hojra and leches at Jodha ....secretly  watches her getting ready for the evening ceremony ...
Suddenly Jo  hears some noise and tries to investigate ... But fails to find any one ...she goes in search of moti .. .. finds her talking with the other maids..... how Khyber  was banging his head against the well and hurting himself and calling out for Jodha ..


Precap for tomorrow ..
Jodha goes to the well in the forest where Khyber is imprisoned ....
Just as she peeps into the well ...... khyber grabs Jodha suddenly .. Jodha is shocked and alarmed she shouts at khyber as he indicates jodha to come with him...


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-09, 20:06; edited 6 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-08, 20:20

Eid will be interesting now .. As Jalal will rescue Jodha yet again

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by candy on 2014-08-08, 21:22

Thanks Manu long hug

yes yaar. eid is going to be definitely interesting., hope atifa's track will have a change then..

Khaiber.. Khaiber.. Poor guy., U are under estimating our Jo Begum.. Its Time.. Now you deserve a bhashan from her.. *since she is disturbed coz of jalal it may be short* Clap

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-08, 21:25

candy wrote:Thanks Manu long hug

yes yaar. eid is going to be definitely interesting., hope atifa's track will have a change then..

Khaiber.. Khaiber.. Poor guy., U are under estimating our Jo Begum.. Its Time.. Now you deserve a bhashan from her.. *since she is disturbed coz of jalal it may be short* Clap
Hello. Candy ... 
 long hug There are rumours that Jalal has faked before Jodha about his illicit relations with the married. Atifa .. Because he does not want Jo to get into jasoosi mode ... The truth about Jalal - Atifa will be revealed by next Saturday ...  
 Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-08, 21:35

Manu thanks for the update  long hug .

If only CV team will give Jalal the honors to save her and let him be the hero so to say.  I have had it with them all this week and my hunch was right we may have two more weeks of this track!  Hope they don’t disappoint me this time cause that will be the end of Jodha Akbar Serial for me for good. 



Well I think now it is clear to all where CV team is coming from.  There are making everything equally and squarely you do me I do you kind of thing between Jodha and Jalal so at the end of the day it was Jodha’s mistakes that drift them apart and Jalal looks elsewhere and find solace in Atifa. So Jalal is not entirely blamed for their misunderstanding or his actions.(Anyway I Sill think that whatever is going on with Atifa is a different game altogether).  Jodha and Jalal are having their own personal issues within which is also somehow created by the enemy and their own actions, way of thinking and doing things.  This is where I stop thinking because whatever damage they have plan for this two (J2) is going down and so is the consequences! Good Job! CV Bang  You guys are indeed creative with backward and shallow thinking. I wonder if they think of the things they show in depths as we viewers do.


Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-08, 21:41; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-08-08, 21:36

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-08, 21:44

candy wrote:Thanks Manu long hug

yes yaar. eid is going to be definitely interesting., hope atifa's track will have a change then..

Khaiber.. Khaiber.. Poor guy., U are under estimating our Jo Begum.. Its Time.. Now you deserve a bhashan from her.. *since she is disturbed coz of jalal it may be short* Clap
Candy  Kiss

You gave me something to laugh about. Love you!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-08, 21:48

--sumana13-- wrote:Eid will be interesting now .. As Jalal will rescue Jodha yet again
 Manu, if only and if only CV team will have Jalal do that and not King Kong taken the honors just to justify that at the end Jodha was right of his good heart which is hidden and making Jalal looks stupid for being angry on Jodha for saving him.

My trust level is not too good when it comes to their end results.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-08, 21:56

These CV team are so backwards in thinking if Jodha can do such scene with Sharif how come we don't get it with (Jodha and Jalal) in the past or now in a different way? They seems to be holding on that deliberately to hook us and dish it out little by little when they want to. Though he was just spying on her.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-08, 22:13

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Manu thanks for the update  long hug .

If only CV team will give Jalal the honors to save her and let him be the hero so to say.  I have had it with them all this week and my hunch was right we may have two more weeks of this track!  Hope they don’t disappoint me this time cause that will be the end of Jodha Akbar Serial for me for good. 



Well I think now it is clear to all where CV team is coming from.  There are making everything equally and squarely you do me I do you kind of thing between Jodha and Jalal so at the end of the day it was Jodha’s mistakes that drift them apart and Jalal looks elsewhere and find solace in Atifa. So Jalal is not entirely blamed for their misunderstanding or his actions.(Anyway I Sill think that whatever is going on with Atifa is a different game altogether).  Jodha and Jalal are having their own personal issues within which is also somehow created by the enemy and their own actions, way of thinking and doing things.  This is where I stop thinking because whatever damage they have plan for this two (J2) is going down and so is the consequences! Good Job! CV Bang  You guys are indeed creative with backward and shallow thinking. I wonder if they think of the things they show in depths as we viewers do.
Nanayaa .. All are frustrated with this Jala Atifa illicit relationship track ... But as per spoilers .. Jalal's ulterior motives will be revealed soon and he will prove himself to be Akbar the great after all .. Relax my dear .. I understand it was painful to watch Jodha in tears ..
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by candy on 2014-08-08, 22:27

Manu.. Tats such a great news for this show.. Finally jalal is going to get credit for something.. Oh wow!! This cv's heart has melted for this king and they have given a chance...

Manu .. Sadly i missed all those rumors or spoiler news.. But if it happens so, it will be so good na.. Ha.. Ha poor Ruks... will be fuming then..

And this MA .. Evil or Very Mad over hearing once again.. If i would have been in tat palace would have asked to change the curtain colors. Ye boothini ke tarah kade hoke sare baat sunthi hai Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-08, 22:27

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Manu thanks for the update  long hug .

If only CV team will give Jalal the honors to save her and let him be the hero so to say.  I have had it with them all this week and my hunch was right we may have two more weeks of this track!  Hope they don’t disappoint me this time cause that will be the end of Jodha Akbar Serial for me for good. 



Well I think now it is clear to all where CV team is coming from.  There are making everything equally and squarely you do me I do you kind of thing between Jodha and Jalal so at the end of the day it was Jodha’s mistakes that drift them apart and Jalal looks elsewhere and find solace in Atifa. So Jalal is not entirely blamed for their misunderstanding or his actions.(Anyway I Sill think that whatever is going on with Atifa is a different game altogether).  Jodha and Jalal are having their own personal issues within which is also somehow created by the enemy and their own actions, way of thinking and doing things.  This is where I stop thinking because whatever damage they have plan for this two (J2) is going down and so is the consequences! Good Job! CV Bang  You guys are indeed creative with backward and shallow thinking. I wonder if they think of the things they show in depths as we viewers do.
Nanayaa .. All are frustrated with this Jala Atifa illicit relationship track ... But as per spoilers .. Jalal's ulterior motives will be revealed soon and he will prove himself to be Akbar the great after all .. Relax my dear .. I understand it was painful to watch Jodha in tears ..
 long hug 
Manu, I know sometimes it looks like he is in the game and playing with them at times no so it is frustrating. Anyway there is  are my little thoughts again. Jalal is creating the rift between him and Jodha himself? By the things he knows she can and will do in certain situations so there will be an opportunity for him to quarrel with her opening where he knows someone is listening. He know Jodha will by all means try something foolish when she is heart broken. So  having noticed that King Kong can smell Jodha from afar he put him outside the palace so that if in case Jodha took the worse decision because she is broken King Kong will he in position to help her if he is not there. Shrewd thinking! Genius Jalal! Ooops am I giving this CV team Bang  too much credit on Jalal taken all the risk and trying to cover his tracks at the same time.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by candy on 2014-08-08, 22:31

Nanaya, am glad i made you laugh..
hug1

But am right na.. Its long time we dint *not me * at least one among agrawaasis dint hear her lectures.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-08, 22:32

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Manu thanks for the update  long hug .

If only CV team will give Jalal the honors to save her and let him be the hero so to say.  I have had it with them all this week and my hunch was right we may have two more weeks of this track!  Hope they don’t disappoint me this time cause that will be the end of Jodha Akbar Serial for me for good. 



Well I think now it is clear to all where CV team is coming from.  There are making everything equally and squarely you do me I do you kind of thing between Jodha and Jalal so at the end of the day it was Jodha’s mistakes that drift them apart and Jalal looks elsewhere and find solace in Atifa. So Jalal is not entirely blamed for their misunderstanding or his actions.(Anyway I Sill think that whatever is going on with Atifa is a different game altogether).  Jodha and Jalal are having their own personal issues within which is also somehow created by the enemy and their own actions, way of thinking and doing things.  This is where I stop thinking because whatever damage they have plan for this two (J2) is going down and so is the consequences! Good Job! CV Bang  You guys are indeed creative with backward and shallow thinking. I wonder if they think of the things they show in depths as we viewers do.
Nanayaa .. All are frustrated with this Jala Atifa illicit relationship track ... But as per spoilers .. Jalal's ulterior motives will be revealed soon and he will prove himself to be Akbar the great after all .. Relax my dear .. I understand it was painful to watch Jodha in tears ..
 long hug 
Manu, I know sometimes it looks like he is in the game and playing with them at times no so it is frustrating. Anyway there is  are my little thoughts again. Jalal is creating the rift between him and Jodha himself? By the things he knows she can and will do in certain situations so there will be an opportunity for him to quarrel with her opening where he knows someone is listening. He know Jodha will by all means try something foolish when she is heart broken. So  having noticed that King Kong can smell Jodha from afar he put him outside the palace so that if in case Jodha took the worse decision because she is broken King Kong will he in position to help her if he is not there. Shrewd thinking! Genius Jalal! Ooops am I giving this CV team Bang  too much credit on Jalal taken all the risk and trying to cover his tracks at the same time.

You are right Nanayaa in praising Jalal for imprisoning Khyber in a deep well ...from where he could never smell any human being ... Leave alone Jodha ....
.... But khybar's sympathisers  /Mahachuchak's soldiers help him out ..., and now . Jalal is surely going to be furious ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-08, 23:50

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks
Hugs Sabi 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-09, 00:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Manu thanks for the update  long hug .

If only CV team will give Jalal the honors to save her and let him be the hero so to say.  I have had it with them all this week and my hunch was right we may have two more weeks of this track!  Hope they don’t disappoint me this time cause that will be the end of Jodha Akbar Serial for me for good. 



Well I think now it is clear to all where CV team is coming from.  There are making everything equally and squarely you do me I do you kind of thing between Jodha and Jalal so at the end of the day it was Jodha’s mistakes that drift them apart and Jalal looks elsewhere and find solace in Atifa. So Jalal is not entirely blamed for their misunderstanding or his actions.(Anyway I Sill think that whatever is going on with Atifa is a different game altogether).  Jodha and Jalal are having their own personal issues within which is also somehow created by the enemy and their own actions, way of thinking and doing things.  This is where I stop thinking because whatever damage they have plan for this two (J2) is going down and so is the consequences! Good Job! CV Bang  You guys are indeed creative with backward and shallow thinking. I wonder if they think of the things they show in depths as we viewers do.
Nanayaa .. All are frustrated with this Jala Atifa illicit relationship track ... But as per spoilers .. Jalal's ulterior motives will be revealed soon and he will prove himself to be Akbar the great after all .. Relax my dear .. I understand it was painful to watch Jodha in tears ..
 long hug 
Manu, I know sometimes it looks like he is in the game and playing with them at times no so it is frustrating. Anyway there is  are my little thoughts again. Jalal is creating the rift between him and Jodha himself? By the things he knows she can and will do in certain situations so there will be an opportunity for him to quarrel with her opening where he knows someone is listening. He know Jodha will by all means try something foolish when she is heart broken. So  having noticed that King Kong can smell Jodha from afar he put him outside the palace so that if in case Jodha took the worse decision because she is broken King Kong will he in position to help her if he is not there. Shrewd thinking! Genius Jalal! Ooops am I giving this CV team Bang  too much credit on Jalal taken all the risk and trying to cover his tracks at the same time.

You are right Nanayaa in praising Jalal for imprisoning Khyber in  a deep well ...from where he could never smell any human being ... Leave alone Jodha ....
.... But khybar's sympathisers  /Mahachuchak's soldiers help him out ..., and now . Jalal is surely going to be furious ...
Manu, I meant I will not be surprised if Jalal will have ordered  Khybar out himself secretly in case Jodha do something stupid or she is in danger cause he now knows he will not hurt Jodha. (that woman don't fear nothing and can go to the extreme)  There is someone fueling Jodha up. I don't know what will happening in the precap but why did the maids come to Moti and gossip about Khybar  treatment? Could it be knowing Jodha well she might want to go and help the guy escape secretly and then she will be attack by the person behind the spreading of the news to her?  But maybe  that person was out smarted by Jalal and Khybar was already out of the well and he rather saving Jodha. Could be anyone cause the opportunistic enemies have become many. There can be (so many reasons why she is outside the palace at night) a kidnap of Jodha by Sharif or Jodha seeing Jalal and Atifa together and heartbroken decided to commit  sucide which I doubt she will take that route. But this CV team Bang

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-09, 06:55

Nanayaa623 wrote:
candy wrote:Thanks Manu long hug

yes yaar. eid is going to be definitely interesting., hope atifa's track will have a change then..

Khaiber.. Khaiber.. Poor guy., U are under estimating our Jo Begum.. Its Time.. Now you deserve a bhashan from her.. *since she is disturbed coz of jalal it may be short* Clap
Candy  Kiss

You gave me something to laugh about. Love you!

OMGEE this is really hilarious. Candy , Nanayaa ... Jo torturing khyber with bhaashan .. He is sure to let her get away for his own relief
 hppy hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-09, 10:10

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Eid will be interesting now .. As Jalal will rescue Jodha yet again
 Manu, if only and if only CV team will have Jalal do that and not King Kong taken the honors just to justify that at the end Jodha was right of his good heart which is hidden and making Jalal looks stupid for being angry on Jodha for saving him.

My trust level is not too good when it comes to their end results.

I am in total agreement .... this time it has to be jalal who gets the honors and not another halo for Jodha .. I am tired of seeing the CVs putting jo on the pedestal for anything ang everything that happens in the show yaar Nanayaa
 confused  zipped

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 08Aug14 "Jodha's heart break"

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:50


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum