Latest topics

Mega Episode of Jodha Akbar on 16th Aug ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mega Episode of Jodha Akbar on 16th Aug ??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-08, 21:21

This news is from FB. .. There is no confirmation from ZEE TV Channel ...
So please wait for official announcement ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Mega Episode of Jodha Akbar on 16th Aug ??

Post by Illeana** on 2014-08-08, 22:24

Thanx Sumana for sharing this. Hopefully they wrap up it as soon as possible. Now I guess precap for Monday, the will telecast it on Tuesday. Yes this is very common for JA. Because they got to stretch it for another 6 episodes. I think Khaibar will save Jodha from Sharif or someone who is trying to kill her. Learning Jodha's missing from palace, Jalal will get worried to his nerve and in the meantime they may show in flashback the reasons behind his doings. I hope it to happen. I don't want any more crap from the show. Seriously.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 08:39

Illeana** wrote:Thanx Sumana for sharing this. Hopefully they wrap up it as soon as possible. Now I guess precap for Monday, the will telecast it on Tuesday. Yes this is very common for JA. Because they got to stretch it for another 6 episodes. I think Khaibar will save Jodha from Sharif or someone who is trying to kill her. Learning Jodha's missing from palace, Jalal will get worried to his nerve and in the meantime they may show in flashback the reasons behind his doings. I hope it to happen. I don't want any more crap from the show. Seriously.

Hello Illeana ...
This Khaiber track has dragged unnecessarily long .. Its too much for such fictional characters ... Am not liking this any more .. It ought to wrap up now as you said yaar

Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum