Latest topics

Hmm!! Interesting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hmm!! Interesting

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 22:16

I waited patiently for this show to start. However, I was happy to see that the show started with the big Junoon moment. It was funny when Latif was there as Sanam felt Ahil was hers and no one is allowed to oogle him, but her. Sanam kept blocking Latifs view of bare chested Aahil.

I loved SAHIL. The screen was burning, first when he entered the room and it was wonderful seeing that hint of a smile forming on her mouth. She was smiling. She was enjoying the view. Then he approached her. Sexual tension was once again burning the screen. If they were in a diff situation, she would have grabbed him. I cant wait for that in the future. He bends to get a shirt on the bed and she raises her eyes to heaven. (Secret prayer) She needs some of him now. The heated closeness and not being able to touch, to enjoy is becoming unbearable for her.

As I predicted, the necklace falls to the floor. But its SAnam who sees it and pics it up. She remembers in a pic that Zoya was wearing it. She hangs it on her bedside pic of her parents. It is wonderful seeing Zoya and Asads pic on her bedside. She seems to really be getting into the whole marriage. But isnt that side of the bed where Aahil sleeps?

Anyway, we also see Tanu at the hospital trying to kill Dilshad. I had said last week, that since she could not hurt Sanam yet, sheĺl set her sights on Dilshad. Sorry Tanu, this time your truth will be revealed. We wont have to wait another 20 years.

Sanam arrives in time but has no indication of Tanus plans. 
In the precap....

Rehaan tells Sanam he found out info on her parents.... (Im dying to hear the info) Aahil sees Sanam clasping Rehaans hands in hers and is heart broken. He corners her against a wall (Yummm) and asks her where she was with Rehaan and doing what? She retaliates saying it is none of is business where and with whom she is with and does what. What does it matter to him. Who is she to him.
Well.. again, that I love you moment is coming close. Aahil is ready to break. 

They are going to have a heated moment on Monday in my opinion. He probably reminds her that she is his wife. She probably says since when does that mean anything to him. She reminds him how he has treated her. I do think we are going to get some surprises Monday or Tuesday.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Hmm!! Interesting

Post by pollyanna on 2014-08-08, 22:28

Hey Trin...u make it sound so sexy man......wow....have to watch this epi :) :)

am all for some nayan sukh prapti and the heroine getting dhak dhak moment....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 22:36

pollyanna wrote:Hey Trin...u make it sound so sexy man......wow....have to watch this epi :) :)

am all for some nayan sukh prapti and the heroine getting dhak dhak moment....
Their moments together were HOTT

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 22:44

aahil is hers and heres alone...eyes down...no ogling the bare chested guy...that one is for her alone....

so does that mean that the locket doesn't open and that's y she just hung it on the pic?

a lick of paint and a photo do not a cover make..

ah the precap I saw online showed angry sanam saying to aahil y do u care, who am I to u...didn't get any of the pre cap before that point...nice...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-08, 23:54

sarra0 wrote:aahil is hers and heres alone...eyes down...no ogling the bare chested guy...that one is for her alone....

so does that mean that the locket doesn't open and that's y she just hung it on the pic?

ah the precap I saw online showed angry sanam saying to aahil y do u care, who am I to u...didn't get any of the pre cap before that point...nice...
It is probably just a chain with the heart pendent?

I loved how she said, ¨Why do you care? Who am I to you?¨

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-09, 01:31

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:aahil is hers and heres alone...eyes down...no ogling the bare chested guy...that one is for her alone....

me to...and looking forward to his reply...will he speak some truth or deflect...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-09, 02:09

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

me to...and looking forward to his reply...will he speak some truth or deflect...

I think heĺl speak some truth if not all but will hesitate at first. I think it will be what this marriage means to them and what they want out of it.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-09, 02:20

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

I think heĺl speak some truth if not all but will hesitate at first. I think it will be what this marriage means to them and what they want out of it.

i want an intense conversation...where they both open up somewhat...some actual communication between the two..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-09, 02:59

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

i want an intense conversation...where they both open up somewhat...some actual communication between the two..
Me too and its the perfect opportunity for it. Just let everything out on the table. I want Aahil to tell Sanam that she is playing a game. She is married to him while having a relationship with another. He may say that she does not care about him or this marriage since she did it only for money, but until her freedom, not to make him out to be a fool by having an affair in front of his and everyone elses eyes with rehaan. Then I want her to be shocked and defend that she is not doing any such thing with rehaan. That he is her friend. I want Aahil to tell her that rehaan does not see it like that. I want him to let her know of Rehaans feelings.. Then I want her to ask him if its his reputation is the only thing bothering him. I want her to tell him how he hurt her over and over again and she did not know what she did wrong. 

I want to see tears, and pain as well as confession of feelings and love in that one eppy. That will be Monday. By Tuesday, I want to see a continuation and then for him to tell her that he never thought of her anything less that his wife. Filled with emotion, I want her to say, ¨Show me you mean it." and then we get SR. 
On Wednesday I want to see a romantic SAHIL flirting, when Haya comes over to tell Sanam she is getting married but it would be just the immediate family.. his and hers. Aahil meets Haya and Haya sees how in love and happy SAHIL are. He offers their home for the wedding. Tells Sanam to plan it. we get to see what  Karanvr said in the interview... that Sanam will see a different side of Aahil for Hayas wedding.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-09, 03:15

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Me too and its the perfect opportunity for it. Just let everything out on the table. I want Aahil to tell Sanam that she is playing a game. She is married to him while having a relationship with another. He may say that she does not care about him or this marriage since she did it only for money, but until her freedom, not to make him out to be a fool by having an affair in front of his and everyone elses eyes with rehaan. Then I want her to be shocked and defend that she is not doing any such thing with rehaan. That he is her friend. I want Aahil to tell her that rehaan does not see it like that. I want him to let her know of Rehaans feelings.. Then I want her to ask him if its his reputation is the only thing bothering him. I want her to tell him how he hurt her over and over again and she did not know what she did wrong. 

I want to see tears, and pain as well as confession of feelings and love in that one eppy. That will be Monday. By Tuesday, I want to see a continuation and then for him to tell her that he never thought of her anything less that his wife. Filled with emotion, I want her to say, ¨Show me you mean it." and then we get SR. 
On Wednesday I want to see a romantic SAHIL flirting, when Haya comes over to tell Sanam she is getting married but it would be just the immediate family.. his and hers. Aahil meets Haya and Haya sees how in love and happy SAHIL are. He offers their home for the wedding. Tells Sanam to plan it. we get to see what  Karanvr said in the interview... that Sanam will see a different side of Aahil for Hayas wedding.

i would love to c it as u described it...intense, passionate, honest, real, painful... KVB said sanam will c a different side of aahil in the wedding hmm...if all differences were sorted would she not have seen that side or part of it already...has sanam ever seen aahil b nice to family apart from his mother? is it only wit her that he is rude, short etc wit?

after that pre cap I want to know how haya ends up marrying rahat...

thanks I managed to find that episode wit zoya found out she was expecting...and got swept of her feet...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-09, 03:54

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

i would love to c it as u described it...intense, passionate, honest, real, painful... KVB said sanam will c a different side of aahil in the wedding hmm...if all differences were sorted would she not have seen that side or part of it already...has sanam ever seen aahil b nice to family apart from his mother? is it only wit her that he is rude, short etc wit?

thanks I managed to find that episode wit zoya found out she was expecting...and got swept of her feet...
She has never seen him happy around his family. Karanvir did say something about Aahil and family, but did not too understand that part. 
I;m guessing that he is loving to her but still not interacting much with the rest of the family. However for the wedding, heĺl be different. Having a good time around family... maybe also over protecting her, really enjoying the wedding celebrations, since his own with Sanam was not too much a happy one. 

Im glad you found the eppy. It was too cute. You know, I cant see Surbhi playing Seher forever, so what if the character is coming in temporarily. News says she is entering under disguises at first. 
I think somewhere along the line, the twins will get close again... maybe a month or two after sehers entry and they work together to bring down tanu and razia. It would be interesting (if we are correct about SR happening soon) that maybe Rehaan starts to fall for Seher, but before anything comes of it, the twins destroy Tanu. At the last minute Tanu would realise she lost everything because of Sanam (who has told Seher in confidence that she is pregnant) When Tanu tries to kill Sanam, Seher protects Sanam and steps in with Tanu killing/stabbing or shooting Seher instead.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-09, 04:38

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

She has never seen him happy around his family. Karanvir did say something about Aahil and family, but did not too understand that part. 
I;m guessing that he is loving to her but still not interacting much with the rest of the family. However for the wedding, heĺl be different. Having a good time around family... maybe also over protecting her, really enjoying the wedding celebrations, since his own with Sanam was not too much a happy one. 

Im glad you found the eppy. It was too cute. You know, I cant see Surbhi playing Seher forever, so what if the character is coming in temporarily. News says she is entering under disguises at first. 
I think somewhere along the line, the twins will get close again... maybe a month or two after sehers entry and they work together to bring down tanu and razia. It would be interesting (if we are correct about SR happening soon) that maybe Rehaan starts to fall for Seher, but before anything comes of it, the twins destroy Tanu. At the last minute Tanu would realise she lost everything because of Sanam (who has told Seher in confidence that she is pregnant) When Tanu tries to kill Sanam, Seher protects Sanam and steps in with Tanu killing/stabbing or shooting Seher instead.

i hope v get to c sahil dance at the wedding that would b great...wat interview is this that he gave? true he endsmt interact wit his family, very much a loner, but seeing his childhood memories of his birthday can understand y...they need him for money but don't care about him...him knowing that there is a person who is mine, who cares for me will0start melting the walk around his heart...will b good to c him happy, mingling...

it was a cute last few minutes, thou I thou zoya tone could have been slightly softer...

yes she is meant to do a double role...the twin is meant to b a con artist or someone of that persuasion...it will b taxing on surbhi to do a double role...if the twins became close and seher mends her ways then there really wouldn't b a reason for her to willingly go away so killing her would b one way to bring not only a twist but also end the role...while v r killing characters y can't aahil aunt and uncle b written off they r so annoying...and all four working together would b nice to c...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-09, 05:12

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

i hope v get to c sahil dance at the wedding that would b great...wat interview is this that he gave? true he endsmt interact wit his family, very much a loner, but seeing his childhood memories of his birthday can understand y...they need him for money but don't care about him...him knowing that there is a person who is mine, who cares for me will0start melting the walk around his heart...will b good to c him happy, mingling...

it was a cute last few minutes, thou I thou zoya tone could have been slightly softer...

yes she is meant to do a double role...the twin is meant to b a con artist or someone of that persuasion...it will b taxing on surbhi to do a double role...if the twins became close and seher mends her ways then there really wouldn't b a reason for her to willingly go away so killing her would b one way to bring not only a twist but also end the role...while v r killing characters y can't aahil aunt and uncle b written off they r so annoying...and all four working together would b nice to c...
Here is the link to the interview

Yep. I cant see them having her leave on her own. Unless she kills Tanu and gets arrested. BUT I think  it would be more drama if she is killed off. It will show she redeemed herself by giving up her life to save her sister. Once that story is over, they can go on to another story.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-09, 05:52

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yep. I cant see them having her leave on her own. Unless she kills Tanu and gets arrested. BUT I think  it would be more drama if she is killed off. It will show she redeemed herself by giving up her life to save her sister. Once that story is over, they can go on to another story.

thanks for the link...they could make it drama either way, but if she was to kill tanu it would more likely b in self defence or to protect sanam and u would think that jail in those circumstances would not b the punishment...but her death would b permanent...i would feel sorry for sanam thou after so long she met her sister only to lose her again...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-09, 05:54

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

thanks for the link...they could make it drama either way, but if she was to kill tanu it would more likely b in self defence or to protect sanam and u would think that jail in those circumstances would not b the punishment...but her death would b permanent...i would feel sorry for sanam thou after so long she met her sister only to lose her again...
Tell me what you thought of the interview.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-09, 06:07

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Tell me what you thought of the interview.

will do...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-09, 06:12

Thanks....

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down