Latest topics

TOI:Qubool Hai: Surbhi Jyoti to play a double role

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOI:Qubool Hai: Surbhi Jyoti to play a double role

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-09, 09:43

Yet another actress has joined the bandwagon of female leads playing double roles in their TV shows. 

Surbhi Jyoti, who plays Sanam in Qubool Hai, will now also be seen as her twin, Seher.

It turns out that the two were separated during childhood. And, unlike the salwar-kameez-clad Sanam, Seher will be a glamorous conwoman. 
Says the actress, "I will enter the show disguised as an old lady with a wig and protruding teeth. While playing two roles at a time can be challenging, shooting my entry was great fun. I am looking forward to donning various disguises for this character."

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Aug 9, 2014, 12.00 AM IST

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: TOI:Qubool Hai: Surbhi Jyoti to play a double role

Post by jarian28 on 2014-08-09, 16:07

Satyanash on the making now QH will suck as it already bland now which will go on FF mode

Gul new show is up check this page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-09, 16:15

jarian28 wrote:Satyanash on the making now QH will suck as it already bland now which will go on FF mode

Thanks Jarian. So PKD is finally finishing...

Is this true about the new show? I know Harshad has been roped in for the new 4lions show but that was supposed to be based on Muslim setting... this one seems like has got too many people in it. Anyway we'll find out more soon I suppose.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2014-08-09, 16:21

trintring wrote:
jarian28 wrote:Satyanash on the making now QH will suck as it already bland now which will go on FF mode

Is this true about the new show? I know Harshad has been roped in for the new 4lions show but that was supposed to be based on Muslim setting... this one seems like has got too many people in it. Anyway we'll find out more soon I suppose.
New show from Gul was on the cards for sony pal and HC was in it .....you are right  with muslim backdrop but this surprising as well 
Tants and me were discussing about this Gul-HC-sony show but I think SP has got those rights and have changed their base

But I have no idea on PKD going off air

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-08-09, 17:01

tfs manu...
i am eagrly waiting to see surbhi in double role

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-09, 17:03

Hello Jarian .. How lovely to see you here after so many days ...
 hpee  long hug 

The post leap WH was already satyanash for me ??  I just could not get myself to watch it .... And now i hear all these silly tracks coming up ... You are perfectly right about FF Mode 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-09, 17:32

jarian28 wrote:
trintring wrote:

New show from Gul was on the cards for sony pal and HC was in it .....you are right  with muslim backdrop but this surprising as well 
Tants and me were discussing about this Gul-HC-sony show but I think SP has got those rights and have changed their base

But I have no idea on PKD going off air

who knows? I suppose anyone can edit wiki pages so we better wait for actual confirmation from char sher. But if this storyline is true seems very blah...

QH just seems to be trying everything to salvage it, I stopped watching in initial stages so have no idea who is doing what.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2014-08-09, 21:55

--sumana13-- wrote:

hpee  long hug 

The post leap WH was already satyanash for me ??  I just could not get myself to watch it .... And now i hear all these silly tracks coming up ... You are perfectly right about FF Mode 
 hppy  hppy
Hello Sums
how are you long hug  
Once bitten twice shy I am keeping out of gul s shows after IPK never followed QH because I m not in for drama I do watch QH 2 for romance but nothing interests me  now ......any show falls flat after leap but this is boring now

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-08-09, 23:10

didn't they say QH2 will be going off air sometime later this year or did i hear wrong? now SJ in dual role ka matbal kya hai? they don't have TRPs?

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-08-11, 16:44

So the lost twin is finally entering......but where was she all these years....hopefully they shouldn't say that she was raised by her mum....and bring Zoya again.... hppy

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-08-11, 16:48

EEEKs....WHAT THE!!!! Why cant GUL go on a vacation...i am ready to sponsor the same for her ....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 17:04

jarian28 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hpee  long hug 

hppy  hppy
Hello Sums
how are you long hug  
Once bitten twice shy I am keeping out of gul s shows after IPK never followed QH because I m not in for drama I do watch QH 2 for romance but nothing interests me  now ......any show falls flat after leap but this is boring now

I had been following QH right from the beginning Jarian .. But after AsYa marriage ...and their baby I disliked the show immensely .. Especially after I read how they showed the gruesome murder scenes of Asad and Zoya
 Bang Evil or Very Mad 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-11, 17:05

pollyanna wrote:EEEKs....WHAT THE!!!! Why cant GUL go on a vacation...i am ready to sponsor the same for her ....
lol send her before she starts the new show with HC ... nehi to uss show ka bhi Satyanash after initial stage  Twisted Evil

Last edited by trintring on 2014-08-11, 17:13; edited 1 time in total

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-11, 17:12

I am glad they remembered tht there is a twinny in the plot.. phew.. is this like IPK .. with end nearing , they tried to tie every strings together

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum