Latest topics

Spoiler Pics from upcoming scary stunt scenes Jodha Akbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler Pics from upcoming scary stunt scenes Jodha Akbar

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-09, 15:12

Written Update ...

Jodha and jalal are suspended by ropes and are seen descending down a sheer cliff of rocks .. khyber is there extending Jo a hand ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Pics from upcoming scary stunt scenes Jodha Akbar

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-09, 18:38

It is beyond imagination .. How a pregnant woman can bear all this trauma ...
. No wonder jalal's kids had such high mortality .. His queens were so acrobatic ... Decorated with battle honours .. ... And inquisitive .. Jodha did not believe in resting or being careful during pregnancy ?? ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-09, 18:44

--sumana13-- wrote:It is beyond imagination .. How a pregnant woman can bear all this trauma ...
. No wonder jalal's kids had such high mortality .. His queens were so acrobatic ... Decorated with battle honours .. ... And inquisitive .. Jodha did not believe in resting or being careful during pregnancy ?? ..
Manu, someone imagination has really go wild  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

We shouldn't put too much pressure on CV team gosh they might end up showing this!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-09, 18:53

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:It is beyond imagination .. How a pregnant woman can bear all this trauma ...
Manu, someone imagination has really go wild  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

We shouldn't put too much pressure on CV team gosh they might end up showing this!
This video could very well be shot by some body doubles .... I am actually scared for Paridhi  ....
Was Jalal trying to rescue Jodha ?. Or was he trying to send her closer to Khyber ??  I am confused ... This could be an offscreen segt too !! ... We dunno Nanayaa  !!!

ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-09, 21:11

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

This video could very well be shot by some body doubles .... I am actually scared for Paridhi  ....
Was Jalal trying to rescue Jodha ?. Or was he trying to send her closer to Khyber ??  I am confused ... This could be an offscreen segt too !! ... We dunno Nanayaa  !!!

ROFL  ROFL
Manu, we will have to wait till this CV team show exactly what they are up to with such illogical scene how can a pregnant survive this only them know. She will have to be in bed till she delivers that is if she is that strong.

But seeing Jodha clothes in the precap and this clothes doesn't match at all so there maybe two occasions here.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-09, 21:41

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

ROFL  ROFL
Manu, we will have to wait till this CV team show exactly what they are up to with such illogical scene how can a pregnant survive this only them know. She will have to be in bed till she delivers that is if she is that strong.

But seeing Jodha clothes in the precap and this clothes doesn't match at all so there maybe two occasions here.

You know Nanayaa .. I was hoping this is that Atifa .. Who falls down the cliff and this comes to an end of the stupid adultery track of the love struck starry eyed Shehenshah..
 hppy hppy Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 09:46

Nanayaa623 wrote:

I guess this is from that spoiler you shared Nanayaa ..
Big hug and thanks for that my dear
 long hug long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-11, 19:09

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

long hug long hug 

Manu,  this CV team are not confused, they have realized that the audience and the ‘ brand name’ is now more important to what they are showing so they are making some changes and edits. For  instance they did not purposefully show Jodha broke down and cry after confrontation with Jalal because the audience will have  had their neck right away and Jalal whether it was pretense or reality would have been bashed more than ever before.  So they have to edit those areas and show alone when Jodha decided not to let this affect her outwardly. More so the SBS had said earlier Ruky will try to kill Jodha this week. It is either they hold onto that aspect for later. The rain also might have been a factor for the delay of the track and might have put in other changes they made on Friday to calm the fans.

Am glad they are being smart enough to redeem themselves. Anyway they need not repeat the Kidnap again but maybe because they used King Kong as a means to create further  rift between Jalal and Jodha they need to end it in a way that Jalal and Jodha will be saved by him and both learning some lesson. I don’t see what logic it is in that anyway or what message they want to convey it sounds stupid already. If it is about showing Jodha kids didn’t survive they could have shown it in a different way.

The video and pictures looks more like a rehearsals so let’s see what the final work looks like after edits. A lot of spoilers are coming in but they keep changing and editing the final work also.

long hug 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-15, 13:43

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

long hug long hug 

Manu,  this CV team are not confused, they have realized that the audience and the ‘ brand name’ is now more important to what they are showing so they are making some changes and edits. For  instance they did not purposefully show Jodha broke down and cry after confrontation with Jalal because the audience will have  had their neck right away and Jalal whether it was pretense or reality would have been bashed more than ever before.  So they have to edit those areas and show alone when Jodha decided not to let this affect her outwardly. More so the SBS had said earlier Ruky will try to kill Jodha this week. It is either they hold onto that aspect for later. The rain also might have been a factor for the delay of the track and might have put in other changes they made on Friday to calm the fans.

Am glad they are being smart enough to redeem themselves. Anyway they need not repeat the Kidnap again but maybe because they used King Kong as a means to create further  rift between Jalal and Jodha they need to end it in a way that Jalal and Jodha will be saved by him and both learning some lesson. I don’t see what logic it is in that anyway or what message they want to convey it sounds stupid already. If it is about showing Jodha kids didn’t survive they could have shown it in a different way.

The video and pictures looks more like a rehearsals so let’s see what the final work looks like after edits. A lot of spoilers are coming in but they keep changing and editing the final work also.

long hug 

Hope this king Kong track is just for the rift between Jo Jalal .. Hope it does not happen again .. But the actors amd body doubles did a very good job yaar .. At least I could not male out which was reL and which was the BD ..
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum