Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th August 2014 Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-09, 23:36

The men are all standing in line, ashamed and guilt written all over their faces. Ishita scolds them for lying and going to a seedy place. They try to protest but Ishita stops them. The inspector leaves after saying that if had the power he would put all the men in custody of women for they alone could deal with these people and this would help in cleaning the system. Vandita asks Bala where he got such shady clothes when he had left home in a kurta. Ishita tells her that the entire thing had been pre-planned. She says that Romi being young might do something like this but how could the rest do it being married or engaged to be so! She asked how they could go to such a seedy place where they could get caught in a raid. Mihika says that they had lied because they were going to a seedy place. Ishita says that she had nothing more to say to these men since whatever she said sounded like lecture to them. So the matter will be resolved by Papaji when he returns. The rest are scared to death on hearing this. Raman says why she was bringing Papaji into all this. Vandu also says that she was waiting for Appa to return. The men go into a huddle. Finally Raman steps out of it saying he’ll take care of this. He tells Ishita in a confident voice to come into their room since he wanted to speak to her. Ishita says that whatever he had to say could be said before everyone. Raman says that this was for her own good. Raman goes expecting Ishita to follow. Ishita leaves after telling the rest nothing would change. Bala says that why had Raman called Ishita inside. He was safer outside with them. Inside he might just get beaten up by Ishita.

Inside the room, Raman is lying on the bed and looking at his phone screen. As Ishita enters he calls out, ‘Hi, babe’. Ishita starts scolding him for the irresponsible behavior they had all shown that night. There was nothing he could tell her that would convince her otherwise. Raman is laughing through this. Ishita says what was funny in what she was telling him. Didn’t he feel shame. The policeman was saying that sir was messing around with women. Didn’t he care for his reputation. Raman asks her to keep quiet and sit down with him to watch a film. Ishita says that he was so drunk right now that he didn’t even know what he was saying. Raman says that it was he didn’t know because he was drunk but she should watch how others behaved. He picks up the remote to switch on the tv, connects it to his phone via Bluetooth and shows Ishita the video he had taken of her at the hospital when she was reacting strangely to the anaesthesia. Ishita is shocked. Raman tells her that it was she herself and this was the reason why she didn’t want him to go with her to the hospital. Now he had gone to help his wife but he didn’t know that instead of his wife he’d find Keshto Mukherjee (a Bollywood actor who was famous for his roles as crazy drunks) there. Ishita tries to delete the video. He tells her that what he wanted to say was that she must go outside and speak on the behalf of the men or else this video would be telecast before the entire society the very next day and all the children who ran after her now with their love for ‘Ishita aunty’ would run away from her in fear. Shocked, Ishita asks if he was blackmailing her. Raman says that he wasn’t blackmailing, just saving his skin. Ishita says she’ll delete the video. Raman says that he had made so many copies that she would continue deleting all her life before she managed to delete them all. Ishita calls him a cheat. Raman replies that he had been so since childhood. But if she wanted to preserve her reputation then she would accept his condition.

Outside, Mihir tries to have a drink of water but Mihika is furious and doesn’t let him. Mihika and Vandita are vaunting their anger on their men. Mihika threatens that let akka come and then they’ll see.  Raman comes out and asks her to stop. He says what will they do. Ishita comes out looking very sad and deflated. Raman taunts her and asks what will akka do? He says akka speaks a lot generally so what does she have to say now. Mihika asks Ishita to speak up. Ishita in a very deflated manner says that the men were innocent. It was all a big misunderstanding. They had gone to meet clients and the police had arrived. They had demanded bribes which the men didn’t pay and so they had been arrested. Mihika says that what was Ishita saying. Mihir says that now that Bhabi has spoken that was the truth. Mihika and Vandita can’t believe what they see as a clear betrayal on the part of Ishita.  Mihika says that she was certain that Raman jiju was blackmailing her akka. They leave after telling Ishita that at least she shouldn’t have lied to them. Ishita holds her head down in shame. The men celebrate once the women leave. They congratulate Raman on being able to get them out of this spot. Raman joins in the celebration. Mihir is given water to drink. Raman says that they can drink all the bottles of water they wanted considering it was his own home. While the rest celebrate Raman looks at his phone in secret glee. He is happy to have scored this point against his Jhansi ki Rani. He places a kiss on the phone screen which presumably has the video of Ishita on it.

Ashok and his brother who has changed his name to Suraj Khanna, sit and discuss why Ishita had not contacted them yet. Suraj thinks that Ishita must not have received his lawyer’s letter yet. Ashok assures him not to worry for as soon as she would get the letter she would try to fight against him. Both Ishita and Raman had a great deal of fighting spirit in them. Suraj says that he’ll also show them that he too could fight.

Next morning, Ishita is serving the breakfast but Raman is in a mood to taunt her. He asks her which restaurant she had worked in earlier and adds ‘Udipi’. Ishita is in no mood to entertain his comments. Mr. Bhalla tells Toshiji that a sale was on in a store close by. Toshiji is happy to hear this. She tells Raman that he should buy some new clothes since he kept wearing the same stuff. Raman says that crazy people went for these sales. He’d go once the sale was over. Toshiji scolds him for his attitude. She says that people line up for hours just to go for these sales. She tells Ishita to get some shirts for Raman. Ishita says that Raman wouldn’t like what she bought for him so it would be an useless waste of money. Mr. Bhalla says that Raman would definitely wear what she bought. Toshiji also says that Ishita had great taste and Raman would like her stuff. Mr. Bhalla asks Ishita to get a few white shirts for him as well since Toshiji had ruined his good white shirt. Raman adds that Ishita would definitely buy the shirts. He says that she should get a few for Romi as well and if Romi didn’t like them she could get them exchanged as well. After all it wasn’t as if she had no time to do this. He points at his phone to remind her of the video and leaves after thrusting a credit card into her hand saying that he didn’t want to hear any excuse of her not having enough cash.   

Mihika goes to her office with a box of laddoos to celebrate her promotion. All her colleagues congratulate her. Her boss comes up with a bouquet of flowers. Mihika tells him that though he had not said anything she knew that it was he who had suggested her name to Mr. Murthy as a model. The boss praises her saying that for her efforts they now had Mr. Murthy as their client. He says that not only had she done a fabulous job as a model but was now enjoying success through her promotion. Ashok comes up and congratulates Mihika. She thanks him and offers him a laddoo. Ashok says that she should have it first and holds the laddoo to her mouth. Mihika doesn’t like this but she doesn’t want to create a scene and so takes a small bite. She turns to leave but Ashok puts his hand on her shoulder. Mihika asks him what  he was doing. Ashok says that there was something on her shoulder. Mihika says that she didn’t like all this and so he shouldn’t try to get over-familiar with her.  Ashok watches her as she walks away.

Ishita is about to leave when Neelu hands her the lawyer’s letter. Ishita sees it addressed to her and asks when it had arrived. Neelu says it had come yesterday but she had forgotten to give it to Ishita. Toshiji is playing with Simmi’s baby. Simmi is also sitting at the breakfast table as Ishita opens the letter. She is stunned to read what the letter had to say. Toshiji notices her change of expression and asks her what was wrong. Ishita tells her that it read that her medical licence had been revoked. Toshiji is unable to comprehend this. Simmi explains to her that a court order had come that said Ishita could not treat anyone. Ishita remembers the encounter with Suraj Kumar and thinks it must be related to that.

She tells the whole thing to Mr. and Mrs. Bhalla. Toshiji is shocked to hear that someone could stoop so low. Mr. Bhalla blames Raman for losing his temper. Ishita says that it wasn’t Raman’s fault. The man had been extremely rude and had completely deserved everything that Raman did to him. She is shocked that someone could try to harm someone just like that. Toshiji asks her to call Raman. Ishita says that no, she’ll go to solve this on her own and not trouble Raman since he was already quite disturbed with his work. While leaving it was shown that as Ishita picked up her wallet from the side table, Raman’s credit card fell out of it. Ishita tells Toshiji before leaving that she shouldn’t reveal any of this matter to her mother. Toshiji agrees to this.

Ishita comes to meet the government official who was responsible for revoking her licence. She asks him how he could take this step without asking her side of the story. He asks her what she had to say that would excuse the fact that she had treated a patient extremely negligently. She tells him that was exactly what he should have done. He should have brought out an enquiry against her instead of ignoring her years of faultless service and just revoking her licence on the basis of a single complaint. The man is in no mood to listen. He tells her that her patient had got a major infection because she had performed root canal surgery without any prescription. Ishita says that she had given him a prescription and had also given him verbal instructions. Her husband was there and was a witness to all of this. The man now turns on her saying how could she have her husband who was not a dentist with her during a surgery. That showed that she is very careless about her work. Ishita asks him to fix a meeting between her and the patient. The man says he wasn’t her secretary to do all this. He adds that already he had quite a lot of pressure on him due to this case. He tells Ishita to leave and give him all the proof that she had in writing.

Ishita leaves the place very upset. She thinks that she herself had to do something now and meet the man on her own. She thinks how could she get the contact number of the man and then realizes that Sarika would have all the details. She calls up Sarika and asks her if she had Suraj Kumar’s number. Sarika says she did and says that she’ll sms all the details to Ishita immediately.

Ishita goes to meet Suraj Kumar/Khanna and the receptionist calls up Suraj to inform him that Ishita had come to meet him. He asks her to tell the lady to wait since he was busy. The receptionist informs Ishita of the same. Suraj then calls up Ashok for advice on what to do. Ashok tells him to make Ishita wait for a while and then go down and humiliate her before everyone. He says that Ishita’s husband liked to make scenes in public and they would now get a taste of their own medicine.

Param hears this conversation and realizes that Ishita had once again crossed paths with Ashok and wonders what is going to happen now.

Precap: Raman scolds Ishita for losing the credit card. He says that whoever had taken it had already swiped one lakh rupees off it. Ishita is shocked. Raman scolds her that how could she be so careless despite being a doctor. Ishita then breaks down saying that she wasn’t careless.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-08-10, 00:39; edited 1 time in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th August 2014 Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 00:23

Hello Hooked  ... Today. I felt so bad for Ishita ... She is surely going thru a bad phase .. Her husband got drunk then he blackmailed her .. Then this court order .. poor  woman ?..

I hope this time Raman rescues her from all these situations

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 08:45; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 02:32

--sumana13-- wrote:Hello Hooked  ... Today. I felt so bad for Ishita ... She is surely going thru a bad phase .. HISBAnd got drunk then husband blackmailed her .. Then this court order .. poor  woman ?..

Manu!  long hug Raman is extremely insensitive in the way he deals with Ishita. He doesn't think that his actions can have any effect on her because she always appears to be so strong and collected. Today's precap seemed to indicate that Ishita might have a sort of a breakdown after a horrible day of humiliation after humiliation. Obviously he would support her through this but how he would react on seeing her cry I want to see.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-10, 04:34

that credit / debit card was left at home by ishita...so does that mean that someone at home has taken it?? who could that b...romi? simmi???

ashok just putting his hand on mihika shoulder got such a reaction...u will b eaten alive if u r not careful...instead of biting the ladoo that ashok held I would have just broken a bit from it and put it in my own mouth...

viper in the red sleeping suit wit the way It was sticking to him reminded me of the defined pack of a gorilla...

r people really banned straight away without an investigation or anything or is it just because of ashok connection to the minister??? oh how I wish that raman insults u so badly in public again...

v know raman tries to sort out the issue wit the licence...i want to c how he reacts to her confusion, her vulnerability, her tears...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 08:48

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Hello Hooked  ... Today. I felt so bad for Ishita ... She is surely going thru a bad phase .. HISBAnd got drunk then husband blackmailed her .. Then this court order .. poor  woman ?..

Manu!  long hug Raman is extremely insensitive in the way he deals with Ishita. He doesn't think that his actions can have any effect on her because she always appears to be so strong and collected. Today's precap seemed to indicate that Ishita might have a sort of a breakdown after a horrible day of humiliation after humiliation. Obviously he would support her through this but how he would react on seeing her cry I want to see.

Ishita is too sweet a person for him ... What all Ishita has to bear .. Just because she loves Ruhi ..
 Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-10, 13:54

Thanks Hooked.

I was hoping that Raman would have forgotten what he said to get Ishita to back down but no, he just kept twisting the knife.. poor girl felt sorry for her.. extremely insensitive.

Did Simi take the credit card?

Ashok telling Suraj go and insult Ishita in public? Seriously what's wrong with these people? Do high class people really behave like this?

I'm waiting for Mihika to kick Ashok in the family jewels.

Was it me or was Param disturbed by the fact that Ashok had something on Ishita again?

Loved the precap.. time for Raman to show some proper feeling.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-10, 14:31

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

I was hoping that Raman would have forgotten what he said to get Ishita to back down but no, he just kept twisting the knife.. poor girl felt sorry for her.. extremely insensitive.

Ashok telling Suraj go and insult Ishita in public? Seriously what's wrong with these people? Do high class people really behave like this?

Was it me or was Param disturbed by the fact that Ashok had something on Ishita again?

i could only c it being two people if it went from the house simi and romi and if romi has mended his ways and I want it to b simi  hppy Bang Bang thou I don't know y she would need to...she can ask for money from param and or raman...i want to know wat it was wasted on...

unfortunately tv shows high class behaving like this only the majority of times...rude, intolerant, back biting, gossiping...high society by name only not by actions or class...

hppy now that I would love to c...the ladies can all take it in turns...

nope I thou the same that param looked disturbed by the fact that ishita was going to b humiliated in public...does he actually care for her then??  Shocked  Shocked would it b enough for him to want to help her?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 15:46

sarra0 wrote:that credit / debit card was left at home by ishita...so does that mean that someone at home has taken it?? who could that b...romi? simmi???

ashok just putting his hand on mihika shoulder got such a reaction...u will b eaten alive if u r not careful...instead of biting the ladoo that ashok held I would have just broken a bit from it and put it in my own mouth...

viper in the red sleeping suit wit the way It was sticking to him reminded me of the defined pack of a gorilla...

r people really banned straight away without an investigation or anything or is it just because of ashok connection to the minister??? oh how I wish that raman insults u so badly in public again...

v know raman tries to sort out the issue wit the licence...i want to c how he reacts to her confusion, her vulnerability, her tears...
I know!!! In fact what if Raman had found the credit card and was just scolding Ishita as a lesson to teach her not to be careless in the future. But when she breaks down, imagine how he would feel!! I want to see him realising Ishita is a person her with strengths and weaknesses, not a superwoman, but a human being. 
The action against Ishita was taken simply because Ashok used his ministry contacts.  

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 15:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

Ishita is too sweet a person for him ... What all Ishita has to bear .. Just because she loves Ruhi ..
I know yaar! He does usually treat her rather carelessly..

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 16:14

in the family jewels it should land most definitely!!!  hppy 
Raman blackmailing Ishita is something that I thought was quite characteristic of RKB. He is in awe of Ishu's controlled and strong existence, morality and so on though he doesn't admit it. For him this is an opportunity to dominate her, something that he can't in normal circumstances. So he's just milking it for what it's worth! But yes, it was cruel to watch and I wished that Ishu wasn't so scared of the video coming out.
Param is a difficult man to read. I don't think he's particularly concerned though it did seem like he didn't like the fact that Ishita would be publicly humiliated.
Yes, and Raman should definitely be a bit more emotionally supportive towards Ishu now..waiting to see how he reacts.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 20:07

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

I am sure all that is going to change very soon ..but hope Ishu does not become his weakness 
 Heart  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-10, 20:35

hooked wrote:

Raman blackmailing Ishita is something that I thought was quite characteristic of RKB. He is in awe of Ishu's controlled and strong existence, morality and so on though he doesn't admit it. For him this is an opportunity to dominate her, something that he can't in normal circumstances. So he's just milking it for what it's worth! But yes, it was cruel to watch and I wished that Ishu wasn't so scared of the video coming out.
Param is a difficult man to read. I don't think he's particularly concerned though it did seem like he didn't like the fact that Ishita would be publicly humiliated.
Yes, and Raman should definitely be a bit more emotionally supportive towards Ishu now..waiting to see how he reacts.

True.. it was his opportunity to dominate.. and I guess he will be absolutely taken aback at her vulnerability.. it'll do him good  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-10, 21:12

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:that credit / debit card was left at home by ishita...so does that mean that someone at home has taken it?? who could that b...romi? simmi???

I know!!! In fact what if Raman had found the credit card and was just scolding Ishita as a lesson to teach her not to be careless in the future. But when she breaks down, imagine how he would feel!! I want to see him realising Ishita is a person her with strengths and weaknesses, not a superwoman, but a human being. 
The action against Ishita was taken simply because Ashok used his ministry contacts.  

y does raman not have such contacts being a big hot shot businessman...bribery gets everything done and the poor innocent...

yes it will b good to c raman realising that she isn't super human, he has seen her vulnerable before...but under diff circumstances so it will b him realising she also has problems of her own...thou he may get angry on her for not telling him sooner...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-11, 07:24

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

I am sure all that is going to change very soon ..but hope Ishu does not become his weakness 
 Heart  Heart
Manu, he might be fast developing a weak spot for Ishu but she can never be his weakness because she will never use his love for her against him. The fact that he accepts Ashok's terms in this case doesn't mean he is weak. He is sacrificing the position for Ishu's career but at the end of the day he is right. He has reached his position coming from nowhere and if he continues his good work, he'll get many such positions running after him. But at this point the most important thing is to make sure Ishita doesn't suffer for something that wasn't her fault.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-11, 07:31

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

True.. it was his opportunity to dominate.. and I guess he will be absolutely taken aback at her vulnerability.. it'll do him good  hppy
Yes. Nothing makes a man fall in love quicker than the feeling that he is needed!  Wink  hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-11, 07:34

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

y does raman not have such contacts being a big hot shot businessman...bribery gets everything done and the poor innocent...

yes it will b good to c raman realising that she isn't super human, he has seen her vulnerable before...but under diff circumstances so it will b him realising she also has problems of her own...thou he may get angry on her for not telling him sooner...
He used his contacts during the Adi case and there too he kept saying how he was doing the wrong thing. RKB doesn't typically use his contacts. And here he did use his contacts to ensure that he got to talk to the Khannas directly. 
Anger at her for not telling him sooner should be fun to watch!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 08:47

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Heart  Heart
Manu, he might be fast developing a weak spot for Ishu but she can never be his weakness because she will never use his love for her against him. The fact that he accepts Ashok's terms in this case doesn't mean he is weak. He is sacrificing the position for Ishu's career but at the end of the day he is right. He has reached his position coming from nowhere and if he continues his good work, he'll get many such positions running after him. But at this point the most important thing is to make sure Ishita doesn't suffer for something that wasn't her fault.

I am sure if Ishu comes to know about Raman's move she will stop him .. She might be willing to give ip her licence for the sake of keeping his presidency ..
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-11, 11:12

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Heart  Heart

I am sure if Ishu comes to know about Raman's move she will stop him .. She might be willing to give ip her licence for the sake of keeping his presidency ..
 Clap 
Then it will become a tussle over who gets to sacrifice more. But Ishu's career is more important than some silly president's position. So Raman's choice is a good one.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-11, 11:32

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

He used his contacts during the Adi case and there too he kept saying how he was doing the wrong thing. RKB doesn't typically use his contacts. And here he did use his contacts to ensure that he got to talk to the Khannas directly. 

i suppose in his words those that can't achieve anything have to rely on contacts...those that can will0get it done anyway...i was thinking if he had a personal relationship, or knew the same guy then he may have thou twice about going against raman...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-11, 22:53

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i suppose in his words those that can't achieve anything have to rely on contacts...those that can will0get it done anyway...i was thinking if he had a personal relationship, or knew the same guy then he may have thou twice about going against raman...
Raman will solve this case!  hppy contacts or no contacts....

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum