Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - What is the next card to be played?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - What is the next card to be played?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-10, 00:07

Jalal
After the war which he nearly lost due to his love for his new sister found if his wives have not hold the fort until he was rescued from the plot of his enemies realized that his wife is going to give him an heir to the throne very soon.(which is the bone of contention at this moment). There was a celebration to this effect all of a sudden the enemy strike again when he least expected and his wife and heirs were almost killed but by divine fate things turned around for him and the same enemy was the protector of his wife and heirs for favour for favour he didn’t kill the enemy as justice in the eyes of man demands. When they returned safely to the palace Jalal was in deep thought. Something changed in him all of a sudden. He realized that because he has been gently and have given people a second chance everyone sees this new “Akbar” to be soft and weak. His name is no more feared therefore everyone is taken advantage of him. He needs to do something drastic to prove to the enemy he is not weak and still as ruthless and powerful as before. Then something mysterious or unexpectedly happened when he went to see his pregnant wife. Someone in her bath area he doesn’t know. (or someone he saw talking to someone he knows very well who doesn’t like his wife) He then realized that he has given some vital information which until that moment was between him and his wife.  Now Jalal wants to know who Atifa is (or he knows already) what was the plot between her and the person he saw together(maybe because though he saw them earlier he didn’t hear what was said so now to discover the plot he will have to get closer to the enemy and find out the plot. However since he let out his secret that (I love you Jodha to Atifa) accidentally he has to work hard to negate that he is no more in love with Jodha but Atifa. Good plan, if so. There is another side that is going to be a problem in his plan. HIS WIFE: Her actions and reactions to things that he will do to prove his old self and bring out the culprit. (I have been very curious to find out how did Ruky know Jodha went to see King Kong and was fasting which she told Hamida and Jalal early? How Jalal did know also before scolding her) information is flying in the air lately in Agra Palace!

However since there are many enemies around which he Jalal may have no idea of himself his plans are set in motion and working perfectly. Now he is almost achieving his aim putting everything at risk in order to expose everything that may pose as a risk now and in the future and deal with them all now at once. At this stage he is going all out and ready for anything. He also knows that Atifa “husband” will need prove in order for the second step of plot to go into motion so he will give them the prove! How - by declaring his love and marriage to Atifa public.

Jalal plans as of now if I am not imaging things:
To push Jodha away from him.
Get the enemy closer.
Discover the plot and fish out the culprit(s).
His plans are going well but he may not have taken into the equation that if he did all this Jodha will be broken to the extent of harming herself or the heirs but she might stay away from him only so he can operate freely. (nor will interfere with his actions which seems to be getting on his nerves due to tension, jealous and anger) He might also gamble that she is strong and can face hardship at any level which Jodha herself have proved over and over again to him. However another enemy (Sharif) goes into the game without knowing the full intention of Jalal. Now what are his intentions as he was full access to Jodha’s room. (Kidnap seems the most logic and takes her away)  Is Jalal then out smarted? Let see how that ends.( I still believe that even if Sharif kidnap Jodha and she is saved by Ky or Jalal and brought back to the palace the ‘game’ if any between Atifa and Jalal will not cease! nope it is still game on to the very last minute where Jalal is concern either it is deliberate choice due to ego, under a spell or acting out at the cost of everything he holds dear to expose the enemy.

Jodha
At this stage is like a “woman scorned” her pride, dignity, love and trust has be crushed by the one person she least expected to do so Jalal. Nothing is more important to her only her children and her dignity as a woman among many rival wives who are ready to mock her. She has to prove them wrong that she is not broken outwardly and that she can live through this moments too. What was her reaction before scorned by Jalal?

Her first class ace rival did her a big favour by pushing down a bitter pill in her mouth down her throat and made her swallow it by force.!!! Having swallowed it she was broken by the taste and her helplessness was so evident she was ready to beg and ready to do everything and anything so she doesn’t lose her lover (Jalal) but Salima told her this is not the way stand tall true love doesn’t fade.  She thought this will pass, it is a joke, it can’t be until she was served another bitter pill by Jalal himself! In a different form but having already tasted how bitter it is from her ace rival this time she swallowed it with some pride and dignity. Broken within yet holding her head high! She went into “silent mood” very dangerous mood! All the questions were silent: Did you lie to me that you loved me alone? I can’t believe you don’t love me anymore? He fooled me, he never loved me? He used me for his heirs? No that is not possible he is just angry, I will give him time.

Finding no answers to her questions as a proud woman brought up with dignity and a Queen - she lifts her head high and said ok! If this is my fate I will face it with strength and grace. She didn’t get up and start planning how to remove Atifa the next love interest of Jalal out of the way by hook or Crook! Hmm what a difference between Ruky and Jodha!

Now if Jalal is not acting out and did all this deliberate to pay back for what Jodha did in public and he was expecting a pleading and broken Jodha at his feet well that is not going to happen!  And he got a little of what is to be expected and what he also have to deal with. His name was not even worth mentioning where she is concerned. A silent and distance Jodha - hmm Jalal will prefer tears any time than this “silent mood”.

Well this is where we are now let’s see what enfolds by next week.

My number one question is DOES JALAL HAS A PLAN AND IF ANY GAME AT ALL IS BEEN PLAYED? ( I think so but…)

There are a few rear ugly heads coming out now so what next?
What will Jalal do next?
What will Atifa husband do next?
What will Ruky do next?
What will Maham do next?
Who will enter into the situation(game) next Adham, Nigar?
What will happen to the Ultimate targets (The throne,  Jodha and the heirs)
Who will succeed finally?
[size=59] [/size]
[size=59] [/size]

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-10, 06:00; edited 3 times in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - What is the next card to be played?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 00:26

OMGEE Nanayaa you surprised me with your post .. Never got the hint you could write lovely reviews !,
Good job my dear ..!!

Thumbsup Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-10, 05:59

--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEE Nanayaa you surprised me with your post .. Never got the hint you could write lovely reviews !,
Good job my dear ..!!

Thumbsup Thumbsup 

Manu, thank you and am glad to surprise you and hopefully us both shall be surprised by the CV team soon. I don’t know if am giving the CV team too much create for what am see but let’s wait and watch to the end.
The interesting aspect part of this track is that the mastermind behind this ‘game’ is hidden while the plot is ongoing. And the opportunistic players think they ‘get this’. But in this game you have to also add your own cards so that you can control the game at your own pace and your own terms. That is what Jalal did and is doing now.  However these opportunistic players also are putting in their cards so until both the ‘master player’ and the ‘game changer’ are able to control or destroy the cards by the opportunistic players the game would broaden and affect others which they will not wish the game to affect.  
At the end of the ‘game’ I wish Jalal will be the one to say checkmate!!!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 08:33

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEE Nanayaa you surprised me with your post .. Never got the hint you could write lovely reviews !,
Good job my dear ..!!

Thumbsup Thumbsup 

Manu, thank you and am glad to surprise you and hopefully us both shall be surprised by the CV team soon. I don’t know if am giving the CV team too much create for what am see but let’s wait and watch to the end.
The interesting aspect part of this track is that the mastermind behind this ‘game’ is hidden while the plot is ongoing. And the opportunistic players think they ‘get this’. But in this game you have to also add your own cards so that you can control the game at your own pace and your own terms. That is what Jalal did and is doing now.  However these opportunistic players also are putting in their cards so until both the ‘master player’ and the ‘game changer’ are able to control or destroy the cards by the opportunistic players the game would broaden and affect others which they will not wish the game to affect.  
At the end of the ‘game’ I wish Jalal will be the one to say checkmate!!!

Absolutely right .. I too want Jalal to be the one to checkmate all of them with one superb move ..
 Clap Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-10, 22:59

Hopefully Manu long hug 

I still have my doubt on the CV team sometimes because they like drama and have so many options as to how to twist this track. They might deliberately make Jalal err or do something wrong purposeful to Jodha like even marry Atifa out of anger and ego or true attraction (WHICH MOST OF US HOPE NOT).  Jodha might also go back into the 'stay away from me but this time not with hate but distrust or out of love but indifference' towards Jalal. While Jalal will  come out of his "attraction" or “ego/anger” or even worse his "under spell state of mind" and completely gets over Atifa and realized his heart longs for Jodha alone.(because of the Eid clip we saw earlier we might thing this whole issue will be solved by Eid time but I doubt that is their intention).

The ‘game’ and ‘easy reconciliation’ can happen  if they show that during the kidnap and saving of Jodha in the Jungle Jalal might confide in Jodha about his plans and what is going on is just a ‘game’ so she will come to know the truth and now start acting along with him at some point or when she gets better Salima will defend Jalal that she gets to knew his plans if not I see this rift lasting until the kids are born and death and Jalal blaming himself for it and all depressed.  Or probably they may show Jalal trying all his best to make amends and get Jodha's attention and closeness like from the being like wooing her again to revive their relationship which can eventually lead to some cute scenes. Since the ultimate focus is also Jodha Akbar and not Atifa Akbar she might either put in as common wife teaming up with Ruky or forgot her totally. But in the middle of this situation some villains might be exposed and punished before the birth of the kids ( Maham, Ruky, Sharif, Adham, Nigar), but some might escape to be used later to flavor things again like Abul Mail and MahaC).

I will prefer Jalal coming out as a great caring husband who had Jodha and the kids interest  at heart on all that he was doing. When he first told her ‘you want me to be a better husband’ that is what is doing. I want it to be true and not a lie. I will be disappointed if I get anything less than that at the end.
Anyway I still will say whatever happens it will be a learning experience for both Jalal and Jodha.
Like the saying goes experience is the best teacher.
Let see how CV will pull this off.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum