Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On location video Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10Aug14 "Raman fights for Ishita" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 17:04

DO NOT COPY 
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI 

Video Update ....

Written Update ...

Raman goes to Dental association ...there he finds Shagun , Ashok and his disgusting brother Suraj Khanna is there ....they are in the prosecutor lawer's office ....

Raman says that he should have known that Ashok had a hand behind all this ... and that this patient whom Ishita was treating Suraj was related to Ashok ...

He then makes fun of Ashok for dragging his GF along with him ...Shagun glares at Raman 
 hppy  hppy 
Raman and Ashok have a confrontation .. the dialogues are muted for us ... Evil or Very Mad 
the lawyer asks Raman to take a seat .. but he retorts that he has not come here to sit .. he has come to fight on behalf of his wife .... the rights of a good ??medical??Dental?? practitioner ..its the queston of his wife's licence... meri biwi ke licence ka sawaal hai .. he has an angry  confrontation with the lawyer who  warns Raman that his whole life would be spent in getting back the licence reissued  ..

the Lawyer places before Raman a condition /Shart for getting the licence back ..Raman demands to know what is that shart ..

Ashok replies that ... the shart is that Raman should hand over to his the presidency of the business association of Delhi ...
Raman loses his cool and grabs Ashok by the collar and shakes him up ...
Ashok asks him to cool it .. Raman then replies that there was no person more ghatiya and gira huvaa than Ashok in the entire Delhi ...
he does not have any kabiliyat aur aukaat in himself and he does this sport of  neech harkat ....

raman declares that for the sake of his wife's presedency he could give up 100 such presidencies .. he throws the presidency on Ashok's face .. and vows to win the presidency back on his own merit ...and demends a  guarantee that after taking over as president Ashok  would re issue his wife's licence ??...

Written Update ....

Raman takes a signed affidavit from Ashok and the lawyer that the moment he gives up his presidency his wifes lisence would be re-issued or they would face dire consequences .. Raman leaves the office ....later the rest too leave ...

retake ... Raman tells Ashok that his body was big but his dimaag was tiny ...he tells Shaguin to lend her the pallu for this besharam to hide his face ....

Written Update ....

This is a retake of the above scenes ...where Raman tells Ashok that he could give up 100 such presidencies for the sake of his wife Ishita .. Ashok warns that he should think it over as this would bring him a bad name and defamation ... Ashok says that the younger brother is no better than the elder .. bada toh dheeth thaa hi chota bhi usi ped ka phal niklaa   

Raman retorts that one should be scared of a bad name who are not capable of earning a god name by their own merits ... he vows that he would soon reach the heights of fame on his own merits soon .... Yeh tum jaisey kaminoon ki aukaat nahin hai 

the camera man was tired/bored  by now and was seen panning on pretty and sexy looking Shagun again n again ....
 hppy  hppy

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 19:04; edited 11 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: On location video Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10Aug14 "Raman fights for Ishita" WU+VU

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 17:24

Thanks Manu!!! It's lovely to see Raman fighting for Ishita like this!  Starry Love

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: On location video Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10Aug14 "Raman fights for Ishita" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 17:34

hooked wrote:Thanks Manu!!! It's lovely to see Raman fighting for Ishita like this!  Starry Love
Raman gave up his presidency for Ishita !!! 
would a man have done this in real life ?? I doubt it .. what do the maried girls have to say on this matter ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 17:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks Manu!!! It's lovely to see Raman fighting for Ishita like this!  Starry Love
Raman gave up his presidency for Ishita !!! 
would a man have done this in real life ?? I doubt it .. what do the maried girls have to say on this matter ??
You think he'll give up his position?  scratch

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 17:40

Ok, yes he does seem to accept their condition. hmm...wonder what Ishu will make of this when she learns what Raman did for her.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 17:53

hooked wrote:Ok, yes he does seem to accept their condition. hmm...wonder what Ishu will make of this when she learns what Raman did for her.
See Hookie baby.... last time Raman told Ishita that he loved her .. even before he said this was a fake act ..... Ishita has not replied/believed him  .. but this sacrifice of raman might make ishita fall in love with him as this proves Raman loved Ishita even if he does not confess ... what say you my dear !
 Starry Love  Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 17:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Ok, yes he does seem to accept their condition. hmm...wonder what Ishu will make of this when she learns what Raman did for her.
See Hookie baby.... last time Raman told ishita that he loved her ..but Ishita has not replied .. but this sacrifice of raman might make ishita fall in love with him ... what say you my dear !
 Starry Love  Starry Love
Ishita might get an 'ehsaas' of love...but I do hope the first step towards falling in love will be from Raman!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 17:57

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
See Hookie baby.... last time Raman told ishita that he loved her ..but Ishita has not replied .. but this sacrifice of raman might make ishita fall in love with him ... what say you my dear !
 Starry Love  Starry Love
Ishita might get an 'ehsaas' of love...but I do hope the first step towards falling in love will be from Raman!!!
I feel he loves her too much .. he does not realise that himself ... because if it was otherwise he would not go fighting for her this way nor give up his presidency for her !!!..

Heart  Heart  Heart  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 17:59

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Starry Love  Starry Love
I feel he loves her too much .. he does not realise that himself ... because if it was otherwise he would not go fighting for her this way nor give up his presidency for her !!!..

Heart  Heart  Heart  Dance
true! very true! Ohhhh....I want to see Raman standing up for Ishu.  Clap  Clap

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 18:17

OMGEEE there are two more videos .. adding them along with the WUs for you my  Hookie baby 
 long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 18:38

--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEEE there are two more videos .. adding them along with the WUs for you my  Hookie baby 
 long hug
Oh I watched those since I went on to youtube. More of the same...and a short scene of Raman in his office and wearing that yellow shirt!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 18:39

Ohhh!! Thanks for wu-s for the other two videos! I didn't understand what was happening in those videos!!! So Raman Kumar Bhalla is sacrificing so much for his wife!!! awwwwww
 I can only imagine how jealous Shagun is becoming on watching him do this for Ishita!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 18:42

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEEE there are two more videos .. adding them along with the WUs for you my  Hookie baby 
 long hug
Oh I watched those since I went on to youtube. More of the same...and a short scene of Raman in his office and wearing that yellow shirt!
oh ya Hookie  it was about Raman and Romi in the office .. I could not get the dialogues ... but raman looked handsome in that canary yellow shirt yaar 
 Thumbsup  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 18:44

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 long hug
oh ya Hookie  it was about Raman and Romi in the office .. I could not get the dialogues ... but raman looked handsome in that canary yellow shirt yaar 
 Thumbsup  Dance
yes, he does look good...but i can't help but remember that raman wore it on the night of amma's accident and got blood all over it!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 18:48

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 long hug
 Thumbsup  Dance
yes, he does look good...but i can't help but remember that raman wore it on the night of amma's accident and got blood all over it!

I guess the costume dept took this  long to dry clean all that tomato sauce Rikhia 
 hppy  hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 18:59

Hayee what a nice hubby Ishita has got yaar .. mujhey bhi aisaa hi chahiyey ..
 Heart  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 19:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
Hayee what a nice hubby Ishita has got yaar .. mujhey bhi aisaa hi chahiyey ..
 Heart  Heart
mujhey bhi!! but i don't think they make them like this in real life!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-10, 19:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Thumbsup  Dance

I guess the costume dept took this  long to dry clean all that tomato sauce Rikhia 
 hppy  hppy  hppy
hahaha!! I think they should have burnt that shirt!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 20:00

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Thumbsup  Dance

hppy  hppy  hppy
hahaha!! I think they should have burnt that shirt!  hppy
you mean this is a new one ?? Nahiin !!... 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
ok when it airs we shall look for signs and compare old pics OK 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-10, 20:38

How petty of Ashok.. the presidency in return for the license. On the whole though it doesn't make sense.. because Suraj gets nothing out of it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 20:45

slmu wrote:How petty of Ashok.. the presidency in return for the license. On the whole though it doesn't make sense.. because Suraj gets nothing out of it.

Yes !!...and that guy who was throwing his weight around so much that day .. has suddenly turned into a door mat ?? bheegi billi ?? this is so inconsistent na Shanthi ??
 confused  confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-10, 20:48

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:How petty of Ashok.. the presidency in return for the license. On the whole though it doesn't make sense.. because Suraj gets nothing out of it.

Yes !!...and that guy who was throwing his weight around so much that day .. has suddenly turned into a door mat ?? bheegi billi ?? this is so inconsistent na Shanthi ??
 confused  confused

Very.. what did he get? a chance to insult Ishita in public.. ridiculous.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 21:00

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused  confused

Very.. what did he get? a chance to insult Ishita in public.. ridiculous.
What did he get from Ashok for going thru his root canal treatment and putting his health at risk  this is wierd .. I hope there is more to wehat is shown here in the actual scene .. even shagun was sitting there like a wall paper .. she had no dialogues .. what a waste of a fine actress !!!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-10, 21:05

thanks manu...if raman has it written on paper can it not b used as evidence of blackmail?? y did he not take the signed paper wit him?? well nice gesture from raman and as he said such a low act from ashok is all u can expect...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-10, 21:17

sarra0 wrote:thanks manu...if raman has it written on paper can it not b used as evidence of blackmail?? y did he not take the signed paper wit him??  well nice gesture from raman and as he said such a low act from ashok is all u can expect...
Do you think Raman is doing too much ?? I mean is he not going out of the way for Ishita ?? will Ishita become a weakness for him ?? Ashok willl defffo take advantage of this yaar !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum