Latest topics

New Promo Jodha Akbar 11Aug14 "Jodha attacked in a cave"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Promo Jodha Akbar 11Aug14 "Jodha attacked in a cave"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 08:36

Khyber is seen carrying Jodha on his shoulder ... And throwing her into a rocky dungeon/cave .. Jodha is very scared and worried about her unborn child .. Khyber lifts up a huge boulder and is about to throw it at Jodha who is lying on the floor .. Jodha pleads not to hurt her has she is pregnant ..
Khyber is moved on hearing that .. He throws the stone but not at Jodha .. Then he gets a smell of Jodha's blood from a wound on her hand .. He is attracted  to it .. But Jodha picks up a rock and attacks him with it ...

Else where in the forest Jalal is looking for Jodha and khyber frantically accompanied by his soldiers ..... Suddenly Atgah notices some foot prints in the wet soil .. They all move in that direction

In the cave Jodha is thinking of Shehenshah and is sure that he will come and rescue her


Aired on ZeeHD at 2200 hrs 10Aug14

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo Jodha Akbar 11Aug14 "Jodha attacked in a cave"

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-11, 14:20

Why does he attack Jodha ?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo Jodha Akbar 11Aug14 "Jodha attacked in a cave"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 15:00

Tanthya wrote:Why does he attack Jodha ?

He wants to kill he I guess .. He is drawn to her by the smell of her blood...or may be he has been brain washed to do that .... I guess
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo Jodha Akbar 11Aug14 "Jodha attacked in a cave"

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-11, 15:05

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Why does he attack Jodha ?

He wants to kill he I guess .. He is drawn to her by the smell of her blood...or may be he has been brain washed to do that .... I guess  
 confused 

Did not Jodha spend lotsa time taming him and the guy has fallen for her so why the reversal?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo Jodha Akbar 11Aug14 "Jodha attacked in a cave"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 15:10

Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Why does he attack Jodha ?

He wants to kill he I guess .. He is drawn to her by the smell of her blood...or may be he has been brain washed to do that .... I guess  
 confused 

Did not Jodha spend lotsa time taming him and the guy has fallen for her so why the reversal?

The writers got confused ..and so am I now . I guess will have to wait for the telecast of the episode ...
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo Jodha Akbar 11Aug14 "Jodha attacked in a cave"

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-11, 15:17

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Why does he attack Jodha ?

He wants to kill he I guess .. He is drawn to her by the smell of her blood...or may be he has been brain washed to do that .... I guess  
 confused 

Did not Jodha spend lotsa time taming him and the guy has fallen for her so why the reversal?

The writers got confused ..and so am I now . I guess will have to wait for the telecast of the episode ...
 hppy hppy 

Yeh writers bhi na

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo Jodha Akbar 11Aug14 "Jodha attacked in a cave"

Post by sandhya on 2014-08-11, 15:39

Isn't this what happened last time when Khaiber carried her 9ff from Jashn?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo Jodha Akbar 11Aug14 "Jodha attacked in a cave"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 15:50

sandhya wrote:Isn't this what happened last time when Khaiber carried her 9ff from Jashn?

Ouch!! You mean they aired that old one again Sandhya ??
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo Jodha Akbar 11Aug14 "Jodha attacked in a cave"

Post by candy on 2014-08-11, 20:16

This is the same last promo yaar..
when Jo was kidnapped from harem..
And jalal captured khaiber..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo Jodha Akbar 11Aug14 "Jodha attacked in a cave"

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:59


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum