Latest topics

Review of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 9-8-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-08-11, 14:01

Hi Everyone..

Loved the episode till Ashok and his egoistic brother scene started… The confident blackmail of Raman and how Ishu yielded in. It was so much fun to see how Raman told the guys that he would save them and the way he was confident throughout. Even for a moment he didn’t think that Ishu could possibly not care about the leak of the video.

Ashok and Suraj scenes were pathetic. So was the scene with Ishu and the government official. Though I liked how Ishita put forward her points and asked for off the court meeting or atleast a hearing.

Liked how Mihika gave a warning to Ashok which obviously has fallen on deaf ears. It is surprising to see Ashok has kept Param out of the loop regarding the matter concerning his brother. Another weird thing is why the hell is Suraj staying in a hotel? Doesn’t Ashok have a room for Suraj? Or is it so that they can publicly humiliate Ishu?

The scene at the dining table was awesome. Loved how Raman and Ishu were having a war of words.. Raman using every opportunity to trouble Ishu and Ishu agreeing unwillingly.. I hope these constant cute fights continue…

Thank you for reading..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 9-8-14

Post by hooked on 2014-08-11, 22:51

Hey Maria!! Yes, it was painful watching Ishu's downfall being planned by those two immoral brothers but the track that is coming up is going to bring IshRa closer so it's a blessing in disguise!  hppy 
I just want to see Mihika really show Ashok his place! Mihika has a lot of fire in her and I hope the CVs don't forget that as they write her track.
And how do you solve a problem like Param Khurrana?!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-08-12, 14:10

hooked wrote:Hey Maria!! Yes, it was painful watching Ishu's downfall being planned by those two immoral brothers but the track that is coming up is going to bring IshRa closer so it's a blessing in disguise!  hppy 
I just want to see Mihika really show Ashok his place! Mihika has a lot of fire in her and I hope the CVs don't forget that as they write her track.
And how do you solve a problem like Param Khurrana?!
Hey  long hug 

Oh ya this track of Ashok and his bro will bring IshRa closer.. @ Bold By showing him his place  hppy and Raman using his clout hopefully

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum