Latest topics

NOT HAPPY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NOT HAPPY

Post by NAUGHTYMONKEY on 2014-08-11, 18:49

NOT HAPPY TO HEAR THAT SURBHI PLAYING DOUBLE ROLE IN QH. IT WILL BE A  MESS.  No IF GUL MAKE IT LIKE SITA AUR GEETA (OLD HINDI MOVIE ) THAN ITS OK. OTHERWISE IF SHE MESS UP SAHIL BRINGING SEHER I AM NOT WATCHING. No I DONT WANT AAHIL TO GET CONFUSED THAT SANAM HAS TO PERSONALITY.

NAUGHTYMONKEY

Back to top Go down

Re: NOT HAPPY

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-11, 19:48

Gul knows that she has to maintain viewership. The writers know too how special SAHIL is. They did not spend months establishing SAHIL love for nothing.

Aahil's love for Sanam is beyond skin deep. 
In addition to which Sanam is not going to stand by and watch someone steal her man, though I don't think it will head in that direction as writers know as well as Gul, how that will anger fans. They cannot risk losing viewership. However, SAHIL has a connection that will never sever. I think though Aahil will meet Seher along with the others.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

maybe

Post by NAUGHTYMONKEY on 2014-08-13, 21:09

maybe you are right. not only that she is her sister, and needs to be found. i am so dissapointed with qh1, that i dont trust the writer anymore. you know how our writers are they start story very well soon it become little popular thats it, they think they got everything what they were expecting for the show.trp,popularity etc. but one thing they always forget that the shows popularity depends on viewers, like us.if they cannot make us happy how they expect good trp. definitly show goes down to the drain. that exactly what happened to qh1. may be you and lot of people will not agree with me but thats what i think. anyway its not that i am not enjoying qh2.lets see for how long. i am a big fan of asya.but slowly liking sahil. hpee

NAUGHTYMONKEY

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-13, 21:27

NAUGHTYMONKEY wrote:maybe you are right. not only that she is her sister, and needs to be found. i am so dissapointed with qh1, that i dont trust the writer anymore. you know how our writers are they start story very well soon it become little popular thats it, they think they got everything what they were expecting for the show.trp,popularity etc. but one thing they always forget that the shows popularity depends on viewers, like us.if they cannot make us happy how they expect good trp. definitly show goes down to the drain. that exactly what happened to qh1. may be you and lot of people will not agree with me but thats what i think. anyway its not that i am not enjoying qh2.lets see for how long. i am a big fan of asya.but slowly liking sahil. hpee
I am a BIG fan of ASYA's too. From the beginning to the end. Though I found their story was stretched too much before we got confessions, I love them as a couple. Same with SAHIL. I LOVE SAHIL. I cannot wait for their confessions and SR and devlopment of that story. So much can be done.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum