Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 11Aug14 "Kidnap Drama ek baar phir"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 11Aug14 "Kidnap Drama ek baar phir"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 19:41

The episode begins with .... Jodha entering back into her hojra .. And she  is being watched by Sharifu from behind the curtains ..... Moti is with Jo .. Jodha is hurt that she has lost her husbands love to another woman ...

She recalls her maids were talking about how Khyber was trying to hurt himself .. Jodha the wants to help out the human being named  khyber .. in this paak mahina as per Hameeda ... So she had to help out another human in pain ....  Moti tries to dissuade her from committing any more blunders ....but Jo is resolute .... She leaves for Khyber's prison

In their hojra ...Adham and Maham discuss .. How Adham should keep his temper in control and not commit mistakes in a hurry to attain the throne and try to kill Jalal . .. She warns that she would not be on his side if Adham tried to kill Jalal ... Adham then warns MA that she was his greatest enemy ...her fake love made him angry ...
Javedha comes and disturbs mother and son and is reprimanded badly ...

Atifa is coming towards jalal's hojra but is confronted by her angry shohar .. He tries to harm her but some soldiers deputed by Jalal arrive there for her safety ...

Soon it is time for namaaz  ..  All leave for namjaaz

In the forest Jodha is searching for khyber's well ..she says khyber is innocent as he is unawares of his crime .. It was wrong to punish him .... She asks the lord to forgive her husband who did this nasamjhi .. She calls out to khyber ...

In the palace Jalal and  all the other courtiers are offering  prayers..  and in the harem the begums are doing Namaaz together ...in jungle all guards and soldiers sit down for namaaz 

Atifa's husband asks lord for his fulfilment maqsad
Atifa  asks the lord for Jalal
Hameeda asks for jo jalal happiness
All the rest ask for their happiness  and  health

In the forest Jodha is happy that khyber had learnt to speak her  name ... She throws a rope into the well and pulls out Khyber who beacons  towards her ..

Jodha warns khyber  to hurry before the namaaz got over and the  soldiers returned ...
Khyber climbs out of the well   .. Jodha tells Khyber  to run away as far as possible and never to return as all were cruel in this Land .. Here one loved any one ...here people were worse than animals
Khyber tries to touch Jo .. Jo is shocked .... And moves back

Khyber runs away .. After he leaves .... Jodha feels depressed thinking of Jalal's hurtful words .. That he regreted loving her .. That he loved another woman..

She tries to jump into the well .. But khyber pulls her back ... Khyber is angry that she tried to kill herself ...   Jodha screams at him for saving her when she had no will to live .. Khyber picks her up on his shoulder and carries her away ... Jodha screams at him .. To set her free but he carries on into the forest ..

Jalal's soldiers notice khyber kidnapping Jodha .. They follow the duo ..

In the palace .. The namaaz is over ... All the begums are wondering where was jodha and so is Jalal ..
Ruku taunts Jalal for thinking about jodha .. She taunts that jodha must be in her hojra sheddig tears thinking of jalal and Atifa together ... Ruku says that jodha had defied hor orders once again ...

Jalal reprimands Ruku for failing to keep an eye on Jodha during  her pregnancy

In the jungles .. Khyber carries Jodha on top of a mountain .. Soldiers on horseback  follow him ... At the mountain top there breaks out a fight between soldires and khyber .. Soon khyber proves to be stronger one ...

One soldier reaches the palace and informs Jalal that jodha was kidnapped by Khyber . Jalal is shocked .. So are all begums and entire DEK ....

Jalal learns that jodha had herself reached the deep well and shown kindness towards the khatarnaak darinda and released him ..
Jalal is furious to learn this

Precap for tomorrow

Jodha throws mud into Khyber's eyes and runs away .. Khyber rubs his eyes and follows jodha as she runs away towards the mountain top  

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-12, 06:34; edited 6 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 11Aug14 "Kidnap Drama ek baar phir"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 20:18

Kidnapping of Jodha again

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-08-11, 20:31

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-11, 20:43

Well, I am out of sympathy for Jodha whose practical and pragmatic thinking seems to be negligible..She reminds me of Quixote , well meaning but foolish!!

Thanks , Manu

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-08-11, 20:54

Thanks manu..

But Wat.. Did Jo try to commit suicide..?? along with her twin kids confused pls cv's pls dont think beyond this Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-08-11, 21:06

candy wrote:Thanks manu..

But Wat.. Did Jo try to commit suicide..??  along with her twin kids confused  pls cv's pls dont think beyond this  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

It reminds me of khushi trying to kill herself ... Such stupid plots ... Why would someone so smart and intelligent and a self assured person try to kill herself ?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 21:30

But Wat.. Did Jo try to commit suicide..??  along with her twin kids confused  pls cv's pls dont think beyond this  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Jodha did not want to give birth to the kids of her husband who stopped loving her .. But she did not think of her own actions which led him to that !! She should have lived for the sake of her kids ... I think Rajwanshi queens are not used to multiple queens is it ? ... She wanted to be jalal's only love ..

hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 21:31

Shesherkobita wrote:

It reminds me of khushi trying to kill herself ... Such stupid plots ... Why would someone so smart and intelligent and a self assured person try to kill herself ?

May be a spur of the moment act .. But I am finding it very silly on the part of such an intelligent Jodha

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-08-11, 22:04

Sabi.. long hug there you are.. Brought a light sayin khushi.. Which reminded me arnav Starry Love

Agree you.. Its one among the many stupid plots they have here.. Bang Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-08-11, 22:11

Manu., long hug
Jo wants to be jala's oly love hppy
and yes.. She should have thought abt her kids.. The cv team is ready to show Wat ever that comes to their mind Bang

and Waise... There is a new promo yaar... Jalal and Atifa are abt to get married. Qazi saab center asking jalal's approval . But Jo interferes.. While Atifa blushes and jalal looks her romantically , i missed the dialogues yaar..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 22:31

candy wrote:Manu., long hug
and yes.. She should have thought abt her kids.. The cv  team is ready to show Wat ever that comes to their mind Bang

and Waise... There is a new promo yaar... Jalal and Atifa are abt to get married. Qazi saab center asking jalal's approval . But Jo interferes.. While Atifa blushes and jalal looks her romantically , i missed the dialogues yaar..

Jalal has to seek the permission of his other begums before his nikah is it ?? and Jodha refuses to give permission is it ?? Or will she be the one to unravel the reality of Atifa .. Just like she did in the case of Benazir ??
 confused hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-11, 23:06

Thanks Manu for the lovely update long hug 

This is getting interesting every day and the twisted minds of the CV team is getting twisted every day has they try to show their fiction and history Serial lets see how they end this so called love story they have written.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 23:13

and yes.. She should have thought abt her kids.. The cv  team is ready to show Wat ever that comes to their mind Bang

Thanks for telling me Candy ..I looked for it and did a WU for the new promo ..
 long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-11, 23:18

Nanayaa623 wrote:Thanks Manu for the lovely update long hug 

This is getting interesting every day and the twisted minds of the CV team is getting twisted every day has they try to show their fiction and history Serial lets see how they end this so called love story they have written.
Hugs Nanayaa 
 long hug 

this is a fiction ... for our entertainment ... nothing out of history ... that is the only way I can enjoy this show yaar 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-12, 03:14

--sumana13-- wrote:

Hugs Nanayaa 
 long hug 

this is a fiction ... for our entertainment ... nothing out of history ... that is the only way I can enjoy this show yaar 
 hppy  hppy
Exactly Manu, long hug 

It is pure fiction so just as CV team Bang  were able to show us that Jodha was about to commit suicide in the split of weakness so they can also show Jalal truly lusting after a married woman and wants to marry her without any remorse in his weakness and there was absolutely no plan B of being a genius Emperor in this current like most of us are trying to see through some expressions or dialogues nor under any kind of spell when his wife is pregnant and he deliberately neglected her for his desires.

AT THIS MOMENT THEY IMAGINATION AND CREATE ABILITIES HAVE GONE WILD!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-12, 03:34

Candy at bold totally agree on. That's what am thinking it looks like they are focusing on their weakness and strengths of Jodha and Jalal in this Current track so both are in trouble we should not be surprised if same goes to Jalal.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-12, 06:31

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Hugs Nanayaa 
 long hug 

hppy  hppy
Exactly Manu, long hug 

It is pure fiction so just as CV team Bang  were able to show us that Jodha was about to commit suicide in the split of weakness so they can also show Jalal truly lusting after a married woman and wants to marry her without any remorse in his weakness and there was absolutely no plan B of being a genius Emperor in this current like most of us are trying to see through some expressions or dialogues nor under any kind of spell when his wife is pregnant and he deliberately neglected her for his desires.

AT THIS MOMENT THEY IMAGINATION AND CREATE ABILITIES HAVE GONE WILD!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
Nanayaa I agree its all wild imagination .. that a moghul begum woukld be walking in the deep jungles in the darkness of the night .. trying to help a criminal
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Bang nty 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-12, 07:03

--sumana13-- wrote:
Exactly Manu, long hug 

Nanayaa I agree its all wild imagination .. that a moghul begum woukld be walking in the deep jungles in the darkness of the night .. trying to help a criminal
My dear, absolutely absurdity at the highest degrees.  ROFL

notty

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-12, 07:29

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Exactly Manu, long hug 

notty

You know what Nanayaa .. After all that Jodha went through during this pregnancy ... It will be a wonder if the babies survive ....
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-12, 07:49

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Exactly Manu, long hug 

notty

You know what Nanayaa .. After all that Jodha went through during this pregnancy ... It will be a wonder if the babies survive ....
 confused 
Medically it doesn't make sense maybe they will edit somethings.

This is where my anger scale is mountain up on Jalal but am holding back because CV team is the one who came up with this drama so he still have my vote come what may so dose Jodha my J2 are still intact it is a trying moment for both and am ok with it and hope they both learn from their mistakes and shortcomings.

My problem is for CV team Bang  Bang  Bang  make the fiction meaningful at least.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-12, 08:33

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

notty

confused 

This is where my anger scale is mountain up on Jalal but am holding back because CV team is the one who came up with this drama so he still have my vote come what may so dose Jodha my J2 are still intact it is a trying moment for both and am ok with it and hope they both learn from their mistakes and shortcomings.

My problem is for CV team Bang  Bang  Bang  make the fiction meaningful at least.

I am fdeeling the same as you at trhis point .. at least the fiction should be credible .. even kid's cartoons "Tom and Jerry" are moe credible than this one
 hppy  hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-12, 08:33

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

notty

confused 

I am feeling the same as you at this point .... at least the fiction should be credible .... even kid's cartoons "Tom and Jerry" are more credible than this one
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-12, 09:05

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

I am feeling the same as you at this point .... at least the fiction should be credible .... even kid's cartoons "Tom and Jerry" are more credible than this one
 hppy  hppy
Exactly Manu, well let's what the get this week. Me going to bed now.  long hug  long hug  long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-12, 11:21

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

hppy  hppy
Exactly Manu, well let's what the get this week. Me going to bed now.  long hug  long hug  long hug
Sweet dreams my dear ...
 peace peace 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: