Latest topics

Today the Conversation began...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today the Conversation began...

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-11, 22:54

Just as I hoped it would. I wanted the conversation to continue but I guess Haya/Rahat story needed some space, and Sanam needed a reason for Tanu to make her and Dilshad more of a target. BUT I'm convinced more and more that what we have been waiting for is not far away. SAHIL are definitely, hopelessly, madly in love. No doubt about that. I swear two, to three inches closer and they'd be kissing while talking. At some moments, the space was just an inch. 

Anyway, let's start with the beginning..

Rehaan tells Sanamm that she has info about her parents. They arrange to meet to go over to the place. 
Aahil views Sanam holding Rehaan's hand to thank him. His blood starts to boil again. Sanam then goes to the room she shares with Aahil. As she enters, Aahil blocks her against the closed door and asks where she was with rehaan. Sanam is in shock and asks him what he's doing. She tells him to let her go. Aahil does not and she begins to explain, but Aahil does not believe her. She reinforces that she was with Tanu at the hospital and though he seems to still doubt her, she tells him he can go check with his mother. She asks him to let her go. He tells her that she has a problem when he is holding her hands, but does not seem to have a problem when Rehaan is holding her hand and does not want to let it go. She is shocked. 
Sanam wants to leave saying she does not want to talk to him, but he says he wants to talk...

I am loving this scene. By confronting Sanam, Aahil is keeping the door open for conversation. He wants to clear the air. 
She thinks he is being ridiculous by his accusations. Poor thing, she still has no idea of Rehaan's feelings for her...why oh why are the writers prolonging this... I want her to find out already.

Sanam asks Aahil, what is the difference where she is and witth whom for who is she to him... Aahil is shocked. You could see he is hurt. He lets her go, We get a junnon moment. She tries to walk away but he blocks her every way she turns. Sexual tension is also surrounding them. Both their feelings for each other are as clear as day, for us to see. She says that he is jealous of rehaan and their friendship. 
He is trying to cover his feelings, making an excuse after grabbing her arms, that he is doing this for his mother for the property and he wants his mother happy. She tells him that it seems he does not care. At this moment, they were so close, one step closer and they'd be kissing. He says he does care and that's why he married someone like her. She then begins to reveal her anger of the types of girls he has been with and how they act around him, all over him. He asks her if she is jealous. She is shocked and cannot answer. The truth has shut her into silence. You could tell in these moments, that all the times she has seen him with other women, the way he was with them, up to the night before, dancing with the other girl, is painful for her. 

After awhile, she comes out of silence and says that what does it matter since the marriage does not mean anything to him. He asks about her, if it means anything. Again she is struck in silence. We as viewers could read her eyes. The marriage means the world to her. 
Instead of giving a response, she changes the topic and tells him to let her go. He finally releases her. He looks away and she gazes at him. Both are in deep pain, as both are denying their feelings. You could tell her heart reaching out to him as pain is struck across his face. He turns to her again, and painfully says that it seems both are agreeing that the marriage means nothing to them. She quickly looks up him and more pain is circulating on her face. Her eyes are yearning for him, her heart is ripping and she wants him. She begins to leave but he pulls her against him saying that for the world, they have to behave like a couple. She says that no one is here now to see them, so he does not have to do this. She leaves there angry. 

Sahil are playing cat and mouse with each other. Waiting for each other to make the first move. 

Of course the prolonging of this is killing me. BUT the sexual tension was soo thick, you could cut it with a knife. When these two do celebrate their SR, i'm convinced it would be explosive. They are definitely in love with each other. Both wanting the same thing. Both wanting this marriage.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Today the Conversation began...

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-12, 03:46

sanam aahil scene was good...the way he pounced on her as she walked thru the door...the questions they both asked that they wanted the other to answer first...the bringing up of jealousy...the wanting to know that the nikaah did mean something to the other...the way he wouldn't let her go...he kept her enclosed just how he would love her to always b enclosed in his arms...it was well done...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-12, 04:18

sarra0 wrote:sanam aahil scene was good...the way he pounced on her as she walked thru the door...the questions they both asked that they wanted the other to answer first...the bringing up of jealousy...the wanting to know that the nikaah did mean something to the other...the way he wouldn't let her go...he kept her enclosed just how he would love her to always b enclosed in his arms...it was well done...
Yes it was. I look forward to more. Their love for each other is thundering loudly but neither are hearing it.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-12, 04:35

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:sanam aahil scene was good...the way he pounced on her as she walked thru the door...the questions they both asked that they wanted the other to answer first...the bringing up of jealousy...the wanting to know that the nikaah did mean something to the other...the way he wouldn't let her go...he kept her enclosed just how he would love her to always b enclosed in his arms...it was well done...
Yes it was. I look forward to more. Their love for each other is thundering loudly but neither are hearing it.

i was silently screaming at the screen saying go on go on...say yes yes it matters...but no they made me suffer and they r dragging it out...but I look forward to more if it is of the same intensity...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-12, 05:24

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

i was silently screaming at the screen saying go on go on...say yes yes it matters...but no they made me suffer and they r dragging it out...but I look forward to more if it is of the same intensity...
Dragging it out is going to eventually kill me...even Zoya and Asad werent this intense and they were smoking so SAHIL is off the charts HOT!!

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-08-12, 05:29

Thanks Danille ... Loved your post as usual ...

I loved the Sahil scene 
He is dying with jealousy and being unable to make her love him ( well, that's what he thinks) ... I making him do irrational things.

She on the other hand is unaware of what she feels for him... She is jealous but doesn't know WHY...

Whereas Aahil knows he is in love ... But cannot express that cos he believes that she loves Rehan .... He might also feel guilty that he stole Rehaan's love ( though it's not his love but he doesn't know that, na?) 

I love how beautifully they have layered these mixed emotions ... This PH is excellent in depicting confusing emotions ...they lose grip once love is declared ... So I for once am not in a hurry ... Let them take time and I'm savoring every minute of it . lazee

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-12, 05:52

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Danille ... Loved your post as usual ...

I loved the Sahil scene 
He is dying with jealousy and being unable to make her love him ( well, that's what he thinks) ... I making him do irrational things.

She on the other hand is unaware of what she feels for him... She is jealous but doesn't know WHY...

Whereas Aahil knows he is in love ... But cannot express that cos he believes that she loves Rehan .... He might also feel guilty that he stole Rehaan's love ( though it's not his love but he doesn't know that, na?) 

I love how beautifully they have layered these mixed emotions ... This PH is excellent in depicting confusing emotions ...they lose grip once love is declared ... So I for once am not  in a hurry ... Let them take time and I'm savoring every minute of it . lazee

Dear, time is limited. When the bomb drops, they won't have time for loving. They need to use that time now.  long hug

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-12, 11:29

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Dragging it out is going to eventually kill me...even Zoya and Asad werent this intense and they were smoking so SAHIL is off the charts HOT!!

i am sure people will b throwing tomatoes at us but I also find the chemistry between sanam and aahil a lot hotter then wit asad zoya...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-12, 14:05

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

i am sure people will b throwing tomatoes at us but I also find the chemistry between sanam and aahil a lot hotter then wit asad zoya...
Ok, I thought it was only me. LOL... Hey, they throw tomatoes, we make ketchup..lol Seher probably will need the ketchup if she likes Pizza like her mom.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-12, 14:18

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Ok, I thought it was only me. LOL... Hey, they throw tomatoes, we make ketchup..lol Seher probably will need the ketchup if she likes Pizza like her mom.

i like it ketchup  hppy hppy she was raised by razia...i had expected her to b more high society being a con women...but now I don't

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-12, 15:52

I'm surprised if she was raised by Raziya, that she is modern looking. Raziya always had put down Zoya for the modern clothes she wore and always encouraged her to wear traditional clothes and proper behaviour. I'm surprised she allowed Seher to be just like her mom. I guess she was trying to create a Zoya part 2, to destroy Tanu.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-12, 15:57

Trinidream wrote:I'm surprised if she was raised by Raziya, that she is modern looking. Raziya always had put down Zoya for the modern clothes she wore and always encouraged her to wear traditional clothes and proper behaviour. I'm surprised she allowed Seher to be just like her mom. I guess she was trying to create a Zoya part 2, to destroy Tanu.

not only that but if u r conning people u need to come across as modern, have knowledge and look good so this kind of thing must b a must...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-12, 16:30

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:I'm surprised if she was raised by Raziya, that she is modern looking. Raziya always had put down Zoya for the modern clothes she wore and always encouraged her to wear traditional clothes and proper behaviour. I'm surprised she allowed Seher to be just like her mom. I guess she was trying to create a Zoya part 2, to destroy Tanu.

not only that but if u r conning people u need to come across as modern, have knowledge and look good so this kind of thing must b a must...
Of course nothing is definite that she was raised by Raziya. We only have rumors to play with. No definite spoiler says she was raised by Raziya.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-08-12, 16:56

They at least expressed their hatred......would be nice to see their reaction when they come to know that they had feelings all along

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum