Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - A state of Depression!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - A state of Depression!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-11, 23:10

Honestly I have no idea why the writer or CV team loves so much drama. Anyway since this is just fiction and wild thinking I will leave it here and focus only on the material and its delivery in the context based on the character state of emotions in the writers mind.

Jodha still in the state of a scorned woman “nothing worries me now” I have lost the love of my husband” “I have nothing to live for “suicide indicators in a silent mood. (those of us who are asking the question why should Jodha not think of her kids and attempt suicide should please go and read on severe depression signs and symptoms and then later rethink on their comments.) the writer knows what he is up to King Kong was just his twist to save his character from suicide and not Jalal).

Jodha is showing earlier strong outwardly but within she is dead and all that gives her life and meaning to live is gone “the love of her husband” she thinks of committing suicide even though she didn’t voice it out to anyone. She thinks before that she needs to do something for her beloved husband whom she thinks in his anger sinning by punishing a poor soul in a holy month. She is very depressed and anyone in the stage of Jodha now needs psychiatry treatment like antidepressant pills so she can adjust gradually and come out of the depression and accepts the reality of what she is going through. There are many women in Psychiatry Facilities in this situation in real life.

After completing her mission to save the one she considers helpless she made him understood her husband is a good man and he should always pray for him. She loves Jalal to the extent she is willing to correct his actions that can hurt him. That is love not self-righteous! She believes that now she has lost his love so there is no more reason to live. She then recalls all that he said to her earlier one more time before taken her final step and ends it all. To her at that moment she was think of herself and there was nothing to live for then in that desperate moment when there was no one to give her a shoulder to cry on to give her hope to live a person she saved came to her rescue and saved her from her own self in a destitute state and that very moment she realized am not alone I had lives living within me. Jodha senses are back with a realization a new hope that I have something to “live for” I have two lives in me I can’t deny them the right to live”! It is necessary for us viewers not to mix the kindhearted and moral principle to do the right thing character of Jodha with her state of emotions. (Both are display here) People can be depressed due to many issues in life and end up with suicidal thoughts or commit the act. If a lot of women all over the world who suffer from heartbreak and experience depression have a little hope like this the psychiatry wards will be empty.

To me Khaiber is not kidnapping Jodha he is actually in his own psycho mind protecting her from danger when saw the soldiers it is what he knows how to do best defend himself before the opposition he did the same thing to MahaC soldiers when they came near to Jodha. Khaiber is soft and listens to Jodha but not others and he will defend her from anyone at the moment even Jalal if he thinks he is going to harm Jodha that is the state of his devotion towards Jodha now. To him she is the only one who has treated him like a human being. His is now possessive of what he has.

Jodha can’t image that will happen it is all part of the consequence of life choices. I guess Jalal will also get his share of consequences and they will both learn to balance up.

Jalal is now wondering where the “woman he doesn’t love” is but carrying his heirs. He hasn’t seen her depressed and walking around moody like him I guess!  Jalal then asked his most beloved and trusted best friend, devoted wife Ruky where is Jodha? I asked you to take care of her and you know she is pregnant and you have to be with her. Wrong candidate for delegate assignment to take care of Jodha! (Does this question and statement imply anything like a storm Ruky knows he is all over Atifa? He already said she knows him and knows whatever he does right. (CV team is you guys sleeping and writing dialogues so you forget them?) Anyways I think he is shock by her behavior because until now she always assured him she is happy for he is going to be a father and it doesn’t matter who is given him the child she is happy for him.(maybe that is my imagination too!)

Jalal gets news that Jodha is taken away by King Kong because she realized him out of mercy!

What will Jalal do now - Another delegating duty?
Why will he go looking for her himself - Because of the heirs or his honor as a King?
How will he justify himself to his new love Atifa – well he is King he can do what he pleases! (I think Atifa should start getting used to it very fast so when Jalal explode and starts yelling at her one day all of a sudden that he has new love she will know this is not happiness but hell in disguise and starts rethinking.)

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - A state of Depression!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-12, 08:25

nanayaa in those days even Hindu kings had more than one wives .. I wonder why was Jodha so hurt whn Jala was going aftyer another woman !!.. may be it was too much for her ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-12, 09:28

--sumana13-- wrote:nanayaa in those days even Hindu kings had more than one wives .. I wonder why was Jodha so hurt whn Jala was going aftyer another woman !!.. may be it was too much for her ...
Manu, if the said woman is not married Jodha will not question his actions. If he did not tell her to the face that he doesn't love her anymore and all that crap dialogue the CV team wrote this will not be any issue. They just love drama!

What I know is that when a man in a polygamous marriage want to bring in another wife he tell his family and the senior wives before but the CV team because of drama of the leads went beyond the logic and right norms that is the problem.

Lets say this is not a Serial and reality and a young woman is lured and sweet talked by her newly wed husband for a year  that he loves her and then after falling for him and giving him her heart and virginity for the first time and she became pregnant and then all of a sudden he comes and say all this  that crap they showed just because he is angry with her or have found new interest how will the young woman feel at this stage lets just put history or the fiction aside and forget about Pari and Rajat acting or Jodha the self righteous and Jalal the King-  and come down to human nature and the world we live in how will a young woman in a marriage like this act in a situation like this away from home and support system?  That is why the people who shown serial and movies have to  be careful what they show.  Some of us might be young and have not even experience the love of a man in the real world and get dump so some comments may be childish in a way. Some culture where arranged marriage is down may think it is all rosy but not and this are the realities of life we can't ran from as women.

I don't know why they decided to show all this ; they might have a good reason so lets see how it goes.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-12, 10:04

So coming to the characters Jodha and Jalal in this Serial Jalal is pretending to ensure the safety of Jodha or fishing out a culprit at a point he should have a discussion with Jodha (why give her emotional stress) that I have to do this for us and our kids. There have been many times when Jodha had said Jalal you are King and can be with anyone even when she is jealousy so this time it is not about she not wanting him to marry.  But saying it was a mistake to love her and give her freedom and she doesn’t deserve you love blah blah good if it is not pretense that there is a big question mark on him as a person and the love he is talking about from my perspective.
The CV team also could have shown Jalal informing all his wives personal especially the three cores that he is interested in Atifa and wants to marry her to them directly if the intention was to include her as Jalal new wife on the scene.  Then from there show some jealousy spell here and there at the same time Jalal being a good husband to Jodha his love and his unborn and other wives too a good balance. That is the way it should be it is a polygamous marriage with unique love within.  
But that was not CV intention but to create misunderstanding and drama for the Serial with strange plots and so forth. They have better show me a different Jalal honestly. I see him two two now!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-12, 11:24

Nanayaa623 wrote:
So coming to the characters Jodha and Jalal in this Serial Jalal is pretending to ensure the safety of Jodha or fishing out a culprit at a point he should have a discussion with Jodha (why give her emotional stress) that I have to do this for us and our kids. There have been many times when Jodha had said Jalal you are King and can be with anyone even when she is jealousy so this time it is not about she not wanting him to marry.  But saying it was a mistake to love her and give her freedom and she doesn’t deserve you love blah blah good if it is not pretense that there is a big question mark on him as a person and the love he is talking about from my perspective.
The CV team also could have shown Jalal informing all his wives personal especially the three cores that he is interested in Atifa and wants to marry her to them directly if the intention was to include her as Jalal new wife on the scene.  Then from there show some jealousy spell here and there at the same time Jalal being a good husband to Jodha his love and his unborn and other wives too a good balance. That is the way it should be it is a polygamous marriage with unique love within.  
But that was not CV intention but to create misunderstanding and drama for the Serial with strange plots and so forth. They have better show me a different Jalal honestly. I see him two two now!

I agree with you completely Nanayaa ...
Very well said ..
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-12, 13:36

Actually, the king is not under any compulsion to inform his wives about his impending marriage..He can marry n present his new wife and the previous wifes have to accept her or can ignore her..

What the king must ensure is that he does not break the code that he has set  and that his ministers are with  him..Thats all matters ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-12, 19:09

Tanthya wrote:Actually, the king is not under any compulsion to inform his wives about his impending marriage..He can marry n present his new wife and the previous wifes have to accept her or can ignore her..

What the king must ensure is that he does not break the code that he has set  and that his ministers are with  him..Thats all matters ..

Yes Tanthya, but as a husband in the chambers they do tell them. (and that is why the wives are happy and bear it with jealousy of course because he respects them and carter for their needs too).

No matter the status of a man in the society his immediately companion(s) should be giving this privilege and they do. Whatever status a man holds in the land he is first and foremost a husband to his wife(s) and a father to his children when he the steps down and go home or in private chambers since the CV team have not observed any of the protocols in the name of drama let’s not stress ourselves with that right now.

That is why till today before a man is voted into authority as president or other highest position in the land he lives in his credibility as a husband and father is considered in the public the rules has not changed. Wink 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum