View previous topic View next topic Go down

On location: Vandita and Ishita discuss Romi

Post by hooked on 2014-08-12, 01:35

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: On location: Vandita and Ishita discuss Romi

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-12, 04:47

tfs...i couldn't hear a lot of it but I think I got the most important part...did vandu say that raman had gone to the party and beat them up??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-12, 11:31

sarra0 wrote:tfs...i couldn't hear a lot of it but I think I got the most important part...did vandu say that raman had gone to the party and beat them up??
yeah, perhaps this was the party Karan was refering to during the rehearsal of that office scene.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-12, 11:35

Sarra & Hooked  ...there is a spoiler from Star plus Channel for YHM ....

Bala and every member from the family try to convince Raman to grab the offer .Raman refuses and does not want to accept it ...Ishita calls up Raman to talk about important matter ..

Is this spoiler or old news??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-12, 11:39

--sumana13-- wrote:Sarra & Hooked  ...there is a spoiler from Star plus Channel for YHM ....

Bala and every member from the family try to convince Raman to grab the offer .Raman refuses and does not want to accept it ...Ishita calls up Raman to talk about important matter ..

Wow! Doesn't seem like old news. What offer can they be talking about? Can you share the spoiler?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-12, 11:58

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:tfs...i couldn't hear a lot of it but I think I got the most important part...did vandu say that raman had gone to the party and beat them up??
yeah, perhaps this was the party Karan was refering to during the rehearsal of that office scene.

yeah that's wat I was thinking...so does this scene come after he makes.a deal to give up the presidency? he then beats them up or is it a case of he beats them up realises the seriousness and agrees to the deal...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-12, 12:00

--sumana13-- wrote:Sarra & Hooked  ...there is a spoiler from Star plus Channel for YHM ....

sounds like a new spoiler, wonder if its the presidency of the association they r talking about...that's the deal v saw them make wit raman on the spoiler video...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-12, 12:08

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

yeah that's wat I was thinking...so does this scene come after he makes.a deal to give up the presidency? he then beats them up or is it a case of he beats them up realises the seriousness and agrees to the deal...
I think it will come before the deal, the beating up scene. This is because, when Raman returns home after making the deal, they showed the shooting of the scene on sbb/sbs, Ishita was wearing that pink saree. Which means, he'll then return home from work and Ishu will learn about his meeting with Ashok/Suraj and the clearing up of the license case.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-12, 12:25

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

I think it will come before the deal, the beating up scene. This is because, when Raman returns home after making the deal, they showed the shooting of the scene on sbb/sbs, Ishita was wearing that pink saree. Which means, he'll then return home from work and Ishu will learn about his meeting with Ashok/Suraj and the clearing up of the license case.

that makes sense...i just hope that he comes up wit a plan and I want to c ishita reaction when she finds out...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-12, 13:08

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

that makes sense...i just hope that he comes up wit a plan and I want to c ishita reaction when she finds out...
Yes! Want to know how Ishu will react to the news of Raman sacrificing his position for her sake!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-12, 14:03

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yes! Want to know how Ishu will react to the news of Raman sacrificing his position for her sake!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

i want them to come up wit a plan that means he doesn't have to

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-12, 19:39

Thanks Hooked.. Raman's name is becoming synonymous with beating people up

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-12, 19:44

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.. Raman's name is becoming synonymous with beating people up

as long as it is not ishita, ruhi and is just people like ashok, param, suraj then qubool hai wit cherry on top...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-12, 19:46

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.. Raman's name is becoming synonymous with beating people up

as long as it is not ishita, ruhi and is just people like ashok, param, suraj then qubool hai wit cherry on top...

hppy   Thumbsup

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mansi sapra on 2014-08-12, 20:38

guys how do we reply to a comment

mansi sapra
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-12, 20:41

mansi sapra wrote:guys how do we reply to a comment

Mansi on the right hand side is a quote button.. click that and type under that  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum