Latest topics

IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by candy on 2014-08-18, 20:00

Ok Sathya . Thank you long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-18, 20:03

candy wrote:Ok Sathya . Thank you long hug

No Probs, Kanamma ..anything just ping me

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by riyya6 on 2014-08-20, 05:22

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:But when I went to the new site it says username n I'd incorrect . Kindly advise . 10q
riyya jaan

Click on the link sent by contact@dhwaniforum..the other one had a inbuilt error  and was sent inadvertently.
Which one... Sorry for asking again I'm confuse
Riyya jaan,

the mail comes from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... do check ur spamfolder or junk folder of ur mail..
no mails .... so do i create a new ID... or  Question how.

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by trintring on 2014-08-20, 06:54

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya jaan

Click on the link sent by contact@dhwaniforum..the other one had a inbuilt error  and was sent inadvertently.
Which one... Sorry for asking again I'm confuse
Riyya jaan,

the mail comes from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... do check ur spamfolder or junk folder of ur mail..
no mails .... so do i create a new ID... or  Question how.
Have u checked ur Spam/junk folder Riyya jaan? My one was in the spam folder. If u still haven't reveivced any then just send a message to Sathu... she can make sure you get one :)

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by raj roshni on 2014-08-21, 13:13

hey I 2 haven't got any mail plz help

raj roshni
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 106
Join date : 2014-05-27
Age : 16
Location : Jamshedpur

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by dambis on 2014-08-21, 17:59

i dint get any mail. Checked all folders of my id .
Now what should i do ?

dambis
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by trintring on 2014-08-21, 19:01

dambis wrote:i dint get any mail. Checked all folders of my id .
Now what should i do ?
Hey dambis... do you mean u checked on dhwani? You have to check your email account using which you first registered on Dhwani ie Yahoo/Hotmail/Gmail account. Please check ur junk/spam folder as well. Hope it helps. If there is nothing then send a PM to dhwaniforum ... hopefully they can send u an email quickly.


Last edited by trintring on 2014-08-21, 19:05; edited 1 time in total

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by trintring on 2014-08-21, 19:03

raj roshni wrote:hey I 2 haven't got any mail plz help
Hey roshni.. if u still haven't received at email then u can send a PM to dhwaniforum... hopefully they can send you an email.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by dambis on 2014-08-21, 19:42

trintring wrote:
dambis wrote:i dint get any mail. Checked all folders of my id .
Now what should i do ?
Hey dambis... do you mean u checked on dhwani? You have to check your email account using which you first registered on Dhwani ie Yahoo/Hotmail/Gmail account. Please check ur junk/spam folder as well. Hope it helps. If there is nothing then send a PM to dhwaniforum ... hopefully they can send u an email quickly.
Thanks trintring. I meant all folders of my email id.
I tried sending a PM to dhwaniforum but getting a message "You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages."
 Please help.

dambis
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by trintring on 2014-08-22, 13:29

dambis wrote:
trintring wrote:
dambis wrote:i dint get any mail. Checked all folders of my id .
Now what should i do ?
Hey dambis... do you mean u checked on dhwani? You have to check your email account using which you first registered on Dhwani ie Yahoo/Hotmail/Gmail account. Please check ur junk/spam folder as well. Hope it helps. If there is nothing then send a PM to dhwaniforum ... hopefully they can send u an email quickly.
Thanks trintring. I meant all folders of my email id.
I tried sending a PM to dhwaniforum but getting a message "You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages."
 Please help.
oh let me send on your behalf then... I was just thinking though... probably its easier just to create a new id in the new site...

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by raj roshni on 2014-08-22, 13:46

trintrin can u also send a mail on my behalf because o also got the same reply as dambis
plz help:)

raj roshni
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 106
Join date : 2014-05-27
Age : 16
Location : Jamshedpur

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-22, 13:48

Yup, better to PM dhwaniforum with ur userid n email

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by raj roshni on 2014-08-22, 14:29

but I don't known dhwaniforum's PM


plz help me with it

raj roshni
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 106
Join date : 2014-05-27
Age : 16
Location : Jamshedpur

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-22, 15:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Roshini,
Click on the above link.. the thread starter is dhwaniforum.. there is a PM tab below tht userid .. click on tht n u can PM dhwaniforum

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by raj roshni on 2014-08-22, 16:42

thanks tanthya a lot :)))))

raj roshni
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 106
Join date : 2014-05-27
Age : 16
Location : Jamshedpur

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by raj roshni on 2014-08-23, 08:28

hey Tanya I PM dhwaniforum but didn't get any reply what should I do??

raj roshni
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 106
Join date : 2014-05-27
Age : 16
Location : Jamshedpur

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-23, 11:17

raj roshni wrote:hey Tanya I PM dhwaniforum but didn't get any reply what should I do??

hi raj rashni please wait for some time you will soon get the ID and password from dhwaniforum

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by ayaman on 2014-09-03, 19:36

I think i deleted the mail by mistake...could you please send me a mail with userid and password...

ayaman
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by Illeana** on 2014-09-08, 14:20

new dhwaniforum hacked? or my account hacked? what is happening can some1 tell me? am too confused....i have been busy in personal life so couldn't come up to the site and today when i tried, its showing hacked and now constructions. what's happening? plz let me know....am afraid if my a/c is hacked.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 177
Join date : 2014-05-04
Location : Shillong

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-08, 14:48

Illeana** wrote:new dhwaniforum hacked? or my account hacked? what is happening can some1 tell me? am too confused....i have been busy in personal life so couldn't come up to the site and today when i tried, its showing hacked and now constructions. what's happening? plz let me know....am afraid if my a/c is hacked.
The site is under construction as several plugins were slowing the loading time...
The technical team are working on the plugins ..

Your account is safe hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT: E-Mails Inviting you to Other Forum

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:03


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum