Latest topics

Review of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 11-8-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-08-12, 17:10

Hi Everyone..

Raman and Ishita interaction was lovely..  So was the interaction between Raman and Romi. So much suspense for the credit card and it turned out to be a silly prank.

Ashok is in a fool’s paradise. He thinks by troubling both Ishita and Mihika he can win against Raman. Though, he being an outsider has realised that Ishita has become important for Raman. I wonder when Raman and Ishita realise the same. I guess a long way to go for it to happen. I’m happy that one thing good happened with the license fiasco. Ishita’s video has been deleted by Raman so he has no ammunition to trouble Ishita. Hope Ishita remembers this and plans a nice sweet revenge for Raman. I so want Raman to bring Suraj on his knees and regret ever crossing their path.

I loved Mrs Iyers reaction on seeing Mrs Bhalla.. that they could share autos. These two have come a long way. I liked how Mrs Iyer decided not to go to Mrs Bhalla when she realised the matter. But I guess she forgot to inform Ishu and now that the issue has sorted. Will this be another MU between the mothers? Or will it be forgotten? Mrs Bhalla’s praise to the doctor that after Ishu’s she is the best doctor was so endearing.

Thank you for reading.. 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 11-8-14

Post by slmu on 2014-08-12, 18:59

Nice Ria.

I found the whole Suraj thing so boring.. and Ashok's plan is dragging.

The baby mix up? I don't know what the point of that was.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-08-13, 16:13

slmu wrote:Nice Ria.

I found the whole Suraj thing so boring.. and Ashok's plan is dragging.

The baby mix up? I don't know what the point of that was.

Thanks Shanti  long hug 
baby mix up just seems to come out of no where.. maybe for Raman and Romi bonding.. after the bachelor party the 2 seem to be back to being normal.. i liked the Raman Romi scene in the office..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum