Latest topics

I missed Sahil, but still a good show.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I missed Sahil, but still a good show.

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-12, 22:50

The first scene is with Tanu and Sanam. I wish Sanam would stop hanging around her mother in law so much after her mother in law started treating her ill. 

Sanam and Lateef are making the beds. Lateef is teasing Sanam about her marriage and the couple's love/hate relationship. Sanam is clearly not amused. 
Seriously, if Lateef knows this, he should be locking SAHIL in the bathroom or the storeroom, until they turn that love/hate into love alone..Lateef i'm disappointed in you.

All of a sudden Sanam cries out in pain and knocks over the lamp, her picture of her parents and the locket.. finally i was right. It was not just a chain. I have said before it was a locket, revealing the twins. Sanam is in too much pain to notice. She sits on the bed and she and lateef discuss this. They notice her hand turning red in a spot. Sanam says she gets the pain all the time. 

Since twins feel something the other is going through, I wonder... can Seher be somewhere in trouble. Is she being treated like an animal waiting to be released. Is she trying to escape from being tied and injures herself? Has she been kept in a cage for years and beaten or tortured when she does not bring home the money? Or is life on the road been abusive for her, being manhandled by who knows...was she injured in the fire as i'm sure somewhere along the lines she would have run back inside the house looking for her mama. 

Lateef brings ointment and rubs it on Sanam's arm. He then pics up the pic of her parents, and the locket and sits again on the bed. He comments on the beautiful couple and how much she looks like her mom. Sanam is proud and happy to hear this. They talk more about her relationship with her parents.  As of yet, she does not open the locket. She tells Lateef that if she tries really hard, she could uncover her parents' past.

Later on, she is told that someone is there to see her. She goes outside and sees an old man and a young boy. The old man seems taken aback by seeing her. (maybe the uncanny mother/daughter resemblance?) Rehaan calls and informs her of this. She thanks him and cuts the conversation. Might I had that Sanam walking from afar towards the old man, she looks elegant and royal. She definitely suits the title. She introduces herself as Sanam Ahmed Khan, daughter if Asad Ahmed Khan and Zoya Ahmed Khan... loved how she said it. 
The old man praises her parents and she is happy to hear this. She asks about where they used to live. The old man looks at Aahil's house and points to it. 

She informs him about what Dilshad had told her. He reveals that her parents did not die in a road accident. He talks about a gruesome, horrific incident that occurred due to betrayal. Sanam is shocked. 
I'm shocked too, that he knew soo much. I could understand about him knowing about their lives but to know about their "deaths" , calling it a conspiracy and betrayal. How on earth did he know soo much info on that day. There is a lot more to this "massacre" that we the viewers do not know. Did someone survive and is protection by the neighbours? And i'm not talking about Seher.

Tanu overhears the conversation. Quickly the little boy starts to take the old man away with sanam going after them begging for more info, but they leave quickly.

Could it be the people of the town know Tanu's connection to the massacre and the boy, upon seeing Tanu gets scared and quickly takes the man away. 

Tanu thinks Sanam was being given info by Razia and she kicks Razia out of the house. If Razia does have a connection to Seher, this is what probably causes her to bring in the big guns. She wants double revenge. 1. For killing her husband and 2. For kicking her out. I guess we'll see tom.

Precap... OMG!! this one day on, one day off SAHIL is killing me. Tomorrow a cake is left on the bedside table by the pic of sanam's parents. Sanam asks Ahil if he did this. He says yes. She asks why.. he tells her that despite their differences he still respects her parents... etc...and she gazes at him overwhelmed by his gesture while he looks at her with concern. 

I am loving that. She is also in a diff outfit not shown in promo or pics. SAHIL are getting closer. Aahil comes to know about her parents... don't know how... Maybe Lateef? Maybe he confronts Rehaan? Maybe he overhears a conversation? Who knows. But they are getting there. 
The little things they do for each other due to love in the end will speak volumes. 

Forgot to say that when Tanu overhears the cnversation between Lateef and Sanam, she freaks out and decides that something has to be done to prevent Sanam from investigating.

I'm guessing for Haya and Rahat wedding... pics show the wedding itself takes place at Rahat's place. Segment tells us that Seher is in Mumbai, so there is time yet before she arrives in Bhopal. 
My guess.. Tanu is planning to kill Sanam at the wedding. Maybe that stops the wedding. Aahil saves Sanam's life and they confess their love? Right now all they need is that one push to get them to that point.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: I missed Sahil, but still a good show.

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-13, 04:27

i havnt managed to c the episode...so the locket finally opened to sanam doesn't realise...just as u said it had a picture in it...

tanu try as u want the truth will not stay hidden...to day sanam found out that her parents did not die as she had been0told...keep ferreting u will find your answers...

pre cap sounds good...so finally fiaz tells that he loves haya that was a pre cap a few days ago but scene wasnt shown..now how0do they get from there to the weddin...is it rahat house that has the wedding and not aahills...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-13, 04:49

sarra0 wrote:i havnt managed to c the episode...so the locket finally opened to sanam doesn't realise...just as u said it had a picture in it...

tanu try as u want the truth will not stay hidden...to day sanam found out that her parents did not die as she had been0told...keep ferreting u will find your answers...

pre cap sounds good...so finally fiaz tells that he loves haya that was a pre cap a few days ago but scene wasnt shown..now how0do they get from there to the weddin...is it rahat house that has the wedding and not aahills...
Sarra, TY for responding. I appreciate it. 

The actual wedding is at Rahat's house. So who knows what takes place between tomorrow and Friday. Of course it sounds like Sanam's life will be in danger in the near future. Soo. AHIL to the rescue..:)

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-13, 11:15

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i havnt managed to c the episode...so the locket finally opened to sanam doesn't realise...just as u said it had a picture in it...

The actual wedding is at Rahat's house. So who knows what takes place between tomorrow and Friday. Of course it sounds like Sanam's life will be in danger in the near future. Soo. AHIL to the rescue..:)

long hug no thanks needed...

so wedding is on friday...i am looking forward to it cause I hope it puts an end to that half baked triangle...

aahil to the rescue again...more intense scenes, maybe spilling of feelings bring it on...hopefully sanam also realises something...

razia was thrown out of the house...the indignity of it...wonder if this is y she brings sehar into the mix...she will want her revenge more now then never...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-13, 13:25

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

so wedding is on friday...i am looking forward to it cause I hope it puts an end to that half baked triangle...

aahil to the rescue again...more intense scenes, maybe spilling of feelings bring it on...hopefully sanam also realises something...

razia was thrown out of the house...the indignity of it...wonder if this is y she brings sehar into the mix...she will want her revenge more now then never...

It seems wedding is Friday. It's also shown that it's also the day Seher is in Mumbai. I'm not sure if Razia is at the moment connected to Seher, but i could see she may eventually be. She will somehow get Seher to go to the house for revenge on Tanu. Knowing she is prob going to blame Sanam for her being kicked out, she'll prob try to cause some trouble for Sanam as well. 
A lot of peeps think SR is very soon because of the intensity of their arguments and how close they came to confessing the last time. But some believe that they'll have their SR without a confession which will happen after. For me, i'll take it any which way.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-13, 14:45

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

It seems wedding is Friday. It's also shown that it's also the day Seher is in Mumbai. I'm not sure if Razia is at the moment connected to Seher, but i could see she may eventually be. She will somehow get Seher to go to the house for revenge on Tanu. Knowing she is prob going to blame Sanam for her being kicked out, she'll prob try to cause some trouble for Sanam as well. 
A lot of peeps think SR is very soon because of the intensity of their arguments and how close they came to confessing the last time. But some believe that they'll have their SR without a confession which will happen after. For me, i'll take it any which way.

i hear faiz tells rahat that he wants to marry haya, rahat heartbroken but he agrees, they go talk to haya..she agrees thinking its wit rahat...she will get a shock on her wedding day...

generally SR don't happen in indian shows until confession, sometimes even after confession it happens way after...if they have twists coming up they can wait on0their SR

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum