Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - A state of emergency!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - A state of emergency!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-13, 00:00

Jalal is restless pace up and down in his room with mixed emotions and for Jodha has put herself in danger by her own actions. Well he didn’t see this coming I guess! As long as she was safe and under his watchful eyes he is ok ( was he keeping an eye on her or just assumed she is tough enough she can handle this situation)

Well if he is in any plan then he miscalculated and put too much faith in Jodha's strength forgetting that she is pregnant and her emotions are imbalance now. How will he know anyway? One need to go through certain things to have experience and since now of his wives have gotten pregnant long enough he is a novices at this point
.(He did not expect her to take such a silly action after the outburst, he expected to see her look at her and communicate with her silently that please have faith in our love don’t lose hope. Pause (is there any plan?) (Ok there is none so after the outburst he is feeling guilty so he wants to see her and make sure all is well with her then ignore her again feigning anger? Awkward makes no sense).

So now this is an emergency that needs attention but the plans must still go on. After thinking through Jalal heads towards Hamida (well since the walls have ears let them know that ( the only reason am going to look for her is my honor is at stake here). And said Jodha is the one who have put herself in danger and his honor that he can’t take care of his wife justifying his actions. ( well here I think he is stretched to the limit he is both naturally angry with Jodha and using it also as an opportunity)

He always hit the roof when it comes to Jodha !!! Maybe am the dumb one and am surely seeing double and there is no plan. Salima put things in perspective Khaiber and Jalal’s anger is a personal matter where Jodha is concerned.

But now Jalal knows Khaibar wants to keep Jodha for himself and he will not hurt her and that alone is enough to make his anger boil the more. Both Jalal and Jodha have made some mistakes and taking dice decisions that put both of them in a terrible situation and they don’t seems to be on the same page on anything hope this will change after all said and done. If there is any plan which I hope there is this is where I expect the CV team to let them both have a conversation of things out of the palace so Jodha can balance her emotions and Jalal can operate freely. However if there is no plan then we are in for more drama since both still are not on the same page.

Jodha has somehow forget about her “pain” but realizing her decision has put her in a mess and showing fear of the future and the anger of Jalal. It is good when you come to terms that you made a mistake not everyone have this quality.

As for Ruky the less said about her is better but the word of advice is when you act in hypocrisy like this it is very dangerous! (Because you have raised the bar so high about yourself in the eyes of men so when you stumble your shame can be worse). When you rejoice in the calamity of others you invite Karma for yourself so you can taste how it feels like to be in the same situation!

I hope Jalal has a plan and it is time Jodha knows about this plan and join hands so they both stop these silly mistakes!

Unless there is no plan!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - A state of emergency!

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-08-13, 02:30

Honey, I am under the impression that there is no plan B for Jalalito and we will end up this track with a huge question mark in out heads..... I have no faith on our "inteligent" CVs when as of Jalal is concerned...  confused 

Although I secretly and desperatly hope they prove me wrong and I have to come back apologizing..
 shhh

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-13, 03:57

Giannita63 wrote:Honey, I am under the impression that there is no plan B for Jalalito and we will end up this track with a huge question mark in out heads..... I have no faith on our "inteligent" CVs when as of Jalal is concerned...  confused 

Although I secretly and desperatly hope they prove me wrong and I have to come back apologizing..
 shhh
Giannita, dear, 

Majority of us who don't take sides when it comes to Jodha or Jalal wish the track will end on a good note where Jalal had a plan for doing all this at the time of pregnancy. But knowing that CV team love drama I will not be surprised if they come up with the worse and that is if Jalal was truly attracted to Atifa and he meant every outburst and every word he told Jodha.

The justification will be she humiliated him in public so he was angry with her that clouded his love for her blah blah crap. Just like I said right from the beginning in the track in Love and Lust post. CV team have the guts to go that way and Jalal will face his responsibilities squarely.

One interesting thing we have to take note about is that the CV team has consciously made sure that in the confrontation Jalal was accusing Jodha for his state of emotion and more so he never said he did not love Jodha anymore.  When Atifa asked Jalal if you don’t love Jodha anymore he said he doesn’t know and made the conversation personal between him and Atifa in that regard. (Like a man who wants to get a woman at all cost into his bed). Why not ‘fresh blood’ around!!! And Atifa is very easy to deal with not his stubborn wife Jodha. (he is the King he can have intimacy with any woman of his choice at any time right)  so CV team can go down that road and show the worse if that is what they have in mind.

If Jodha hit low by her actions unrealistic of queens behavior why will they spare Jalal if they want to he is going low too.

Let hope for the best.  long hug 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-08-13, 18:38

Hello Nanayaa
with the present situation its becoming tougher day by day to justify cv's action. Jodha current conditions and Jalal getting angrier each passing day is too much for her as well as her kids. I don't think the kids will survive these 9months also
coming to cv's part,if they end up showing Jalal to be guilty, the show is a tata-byebye for me. Honestly. Probably cv team forgot who is the protagonist of the show and showing khaibar the hero. Well his actions were pure and lovely and cute and everything. This poor guy don't even know what he feels for Jodha is love. His unselfish approach to her is adorable to see. The guy makes me remember Tarzan and Mogli of Jungle book. Now that is called true love.

Lets hope for the best and wait till the climax.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-13, 20:07

Hello Illeana,

It is the CV team who has bizarre ideas about how to showcase the nature of Jodha which they are showing as an irritation of Jalal at this moment and thus a rift is created between them I guess.

I kept saying that Jalal and Atifa track is a different ball game it started before Jodha started her mission work.

Jalal at the moment is dealing with some issues in his life:

He is having post war trauma what if.
Jodha’s way of doing things (caring of an enemy in public) and put herself in danger when she is pregnant. (Anger)

Atifa : attraction, lust, a murder or dethrone plot, or a betrayal of a dear one he is trying to control and keep it a secret till he can unmask them publicly.

IF HE HAS A PLAN IN ATIFA CASE and he is truly angry with Jodha for her ways and decisions it is understandable lovers do fight, disagree and spilt or separate and come back together again. Like
Salima said if it is true love it will not go away.

Whatever Atifa’s the end game is totally the CV team card because they are showing “epic love” of Jodha Akbar. IF it is an event that happened in real history and they want to add a little fiction to it they will also do so to their best of ‘abilities’ as we have seen so far.

What is for sure is that if Jalal is ‘attracted’ or ‘falling’ for Atifa ( it is not love) and if he is not under any ‘spell’ and have no plan B and Atifa is also not an enemy as we think but truly an abused woman it simply means that Jalal is in these three moods right now:

Retaliation towards Jodha for public humiliation (due to King Kong which I know is fiction).

It also would mean that he feels that love is making him weak so he has to harden his heart by been cruel and if he can bear to be cruel to Jodha he can be cruel to anybody because she is the one he loves the most.

It can also be that he thinks by getting involved with another woman ( Atifa) he can stop the feelings he has for Jodha which at this moment he thinks Jodha is taking advantage of to do as she please.  
If this was an event that happened and the intention was to assassinate Jalal or Jodha and his kids and so he went undercover by himself in order to unravel the enemies plans for his throne and his wife and kids that will be awesome! And it will showcase Jalal and man who is will to take risk in order to secure the future.

If it was an event that happened when he was in a turning point that is post war depression and he set out to showcase that he is a cruel like before to give his enemies a scare and then he did take some immoral decisions in the course of his ‘crisis moment’ and he pushed Jodha away by this actions.

Well it does happen too in life when we hit low bottom because of our actions and decisions but if we do not stay there but pick ourselves up and start again it is also great because it gives us experience not to make that mistake twice in life.

Let be patient and see what the CV team will show at the end.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum