Latest topics

Progress Today.. GREAT EPPY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Progress Today.. GREAT EPPY

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-13, 22:29

Well we see Raziya begging Tanu, who does not care to listen. Raziya's head piece comes off and we see the top of her head bare. No hair. It seems she probably was caught in the fire and probably did save Seher. But why did she not get any burns anywhere else? I guess we'll not see that now.

Sanam, I hate to see this girl cry. It breaks my heart. 

She is on the bed looking at a pic of her parents. She is distraught. She remembers what the old man told her and breaks down in tears resting her head on her knees. Aahil walks in at the same time and sees this. He is taken aback and does not know what to do. He goes over and quietly sits on the couch. He listens to her crying and saying that there has to be a connection to her parents' past. Aahil is shocked. He gets tense and asks her what happened. She is shocked to hear his voice. She raises her head and sees him there. She says nothing is wrong, and wipes her tears. He continues asking her why is she crying and she says no reason. She even asks what does it matter to him. She walks off at that point and he said, because i'm your husband. (I LOVED THIS) OMG!! I was hitting the bed, bouncing up and down. OMG!!

She stops mid tracks and is surprised. His comment on "I'm your husband" moves her to ears. She seems frozen to the ground and is ready to break down. His heart reaches out to her and he just wants to grab her and wrap her in his arms but he hesitates. He goes to turn her around to face him, and he hesitates. But her tears sllow him to do it. He takes her arm and turns her around bringing her fairly close. She tells him about her parents and what she was lead to believe, but then was told today that an old man who knew them said they were murdered. Aahil is shocked by this news. Sanam also tels him it's her ammi's birthday. Sanam is on the brink of a breakdown when Aahil tries to reach for her to comfort her but before he could do it, Sanam pulls away, and leaves. Her pain calls to him...(I am soo glad she finally told him) She has included him in her pain and in her past of what she knows about it.

Sanam returns to the room moments later. She has changed into her nightwear and sees a cake on the bedside table where her parents' pic is... So i'm hoping Aahil too noticed the resemblance between mom and daughter. 
She asks him if he is responsible. He says yes and she asks what it's about. He says that even though there maybe differences between them, he still respects her parents and since it's her mom's birthday, she should be remembered. Sanam is touched and overwhelmed. She thanks him for the cake. and he asks what. (I think she knows he is teasing her) She says thank you again but a bit harsh.

She goes over to the cake and sits in front of it. Aahil turns to look at her. After a few moments, Sanam turns to look at him, but before she could see him gazing at her, he turns around quickly. When she returns her concentration again on the cake, she picks up a candle and sticks it in, lighting it. Aahil has turned and is watching her with admiration and love in his eyes. 

Sanam wishes Zoya a Happy Birthday and says that of all things, she regrets never having really known her. She vows to find out everything she can about them. She said she'd find out if their death was murder and if it was, she'd find out the secrets of it. She prays and asks God to give her the strength she needs. Aahil also prays for her. (AGAIN, I love this) I love that all of this is in front of his face. He has now become part of his wife's life. 

Precap.. we see an old lady out on the streets at night. 

A car pases and knocks her down and hits her head. Same time in SAHIL's room, while sleeping, Sanam falls off the bed and too hits her head with blood oozing out. She gets confused.

IMO.. Aahil will wake up and see what has happened. He'll go and get medicine and take care of her.. applying ice etc. This will bring them even closer.

Guys.. I'm feeling it. Confession and SR. coming.. :)

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

awesome post

Post by NAUGHTYMONKEY on 2014-08-13, 23:27

loved your last line. you need a cold shower! ROFL

NAUGHTYMONKEY

Back to top Go down

Re: Progress Today.. GREAT EPPY

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-13, 23:29

NAUGHTYMONKEY wrote:loved your last line. you need a cold shower! ROFL
I'll take that cold shower after I see the SR session. I know i'll need it for the temperatures will skyrocket.  hppy

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sara.iris.18 on 2014-08-14, 00:03

ROFL

sara.iris.18
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-14, 02:02

i loved it when he said I am your husband...how she stayed standing I don't know..it certainly stopped her in her tracks...he hesitating to touch her, to turn her to face him in case she would not like it...she tells her worry, lets him in a bit and just as he was going to take the next step to wipe her tears she remembers who she is sharing her problems wit and is a bit rude...

so sweet he got a cake for zoya birthday...and I liked her half smile when she slightly turned her head like she knew he was watching her...and loved how he also prayed for wat she wanted...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-14, 02:29

sarra0 wrote:i loved it when he said I am your husband...how she stayed standing I don't know..it certainly stopped her in her tracks...he hesitating to touch her, to turn her to face him in case she would not like it...she tells her worry, lets him in a bit and just as he was going to take the next step to wipe her tears she remembers who she is sharing her problems wit and is a bit rude...

so sweet he got a cake for zoya birthday...and I liked her half smile when she slightly turned her head like she knew he was watching her...and loved how he also prayed for wat she wanted...
Yep. I really loved them. You know, yes she was a bit rude, but is really softening towards him too. I think from the precap, when she falls, he probably wakes up, sees her and takes care of her. And hopefully we'll get another moment like today with the tenderness etc.. until her insecurity about her sharing her hurts with him, is gone. Maybe he'll even be courageous to hold her in his arms just for comfort. Maybe get her to fall back asleep in the security of his arms. 

We know that Haya and Rahat come to invite them to the wedding and Aahil will continue to show kindness even to her family which will surprise her. I think too, for the wedding Sanam will go to Dilshad's room. Aahil would want to go with her. While Dilshad is either asleep or awake (but can't speak) Sanam would walk in with aahil and sit on the bed. If Dilshad is awake, she may gaze over at Aahil and Sanam may realise Dilshad's confusion. She introduces him as her husband, Aahil and tells her there is so much she wants to tell her. Aahil may take Sanam's hand and the two share a romantic "look" I could see Aahil telling Dilshad not to worry about Sanam, that he'll always take care of her and always make sure she is happy.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-14, 12:28

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i loved it when he said I am your husband...how she stayed standing I don't know..it certainly stopped her in her tracks...he hesitating to touch her, to turn her to face him in case she would not like it...she tells her worry, lets him in a bit and just as he was going to take the next step to wipe her tears she remembers who she is sharing her problems wit and is a bit rude...

Yep. I really loved them. You know, yes she was a bit rude, but is really softening towards him too. I think from the precap, when she falls, he probably wakes up, sees her and takes care of her. And hopefully we'll get another moment like today with the tenderness etc.. until her insecurity about her sharing her hurts with him, is gone. Maybe he'll even be courageous to hold her in his arms just for comfort. Maybe get her to fall back asleep in the security of his arms. 

We know that Haya and Rahat come to invite them to the wedding and Aahil will continue to show kindness even to her family which will surprise her. I think too, for the wedding Sanam will go to Dilshad's room. Aahil would want to go with her. While Dilshad is either asleep or awake (but can't speak) Sanam would walk in with aahil and sit on the bed. If Dilshad is awake, she may gaze over at Aahil and Sanam may realise Dilshad's confusion. She introduces him as her husband, Aahil and tells her there is so much she wants to tell her. Aahil may take Sanam's hand and the two share a romantic "look" I could see Aahil telling Dilshad not to worry about Sanam, that he'll always take care of her and always make sure she is happy.

her rudeness is also a defence mechanism, she doesn't think he values the nikaah and doesn't think much of her...this allows her to protect herself...i would love another tender moment, they do that as well as they do intensity...

aahil is a sweet guy and already u can c the kind of husband he will b...i wonder how long before he finds out the reason she married him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-14, 15:20

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

her rudeness is also a defence mechanism, she doesn't think he values the nikaah and doesn't think much of her...this allows her to protect herself...i would love another tender moment, they do that as well as they do intensity...

aahil is a sweet guy and already u can c the kind of husband he will b...i wonder how long before he finds out the reason she married him...

Even though they may confess and have their SR soon, both remain insecure in this marriage as it was agreed for a certain time. I think if anything threatens the them.. for example the dreaded twin switcheroo (but of course Aahil being one of the first to realise) when he rescues her, SAHIL will finally realize how much their marriage means to them. How they can't live without each other. I am hoping though they don't do the switcheroo. 

I am hoping since Haya and Rahat go to invite them over.. Haya tells Aahil that thanks to his mom, Dilshad will be okay. We know Haya knows Tanu paid for everything. I want that info to make Aahil curious and ask Sanam about it.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-14, 15:35

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Even though they may confess and have their SR soon, both remain insecure in this marriage as it was agreed for a certain time. I think if anything threatens the them.. for example the dreaded twin switcheroo (but of course Aahil being one of the first to realise) when he rescues her, SAHIL will finally realize how much their marriage means to them. How they can't live without each other. I am hoping though they don't do the switcheroo. 

I am hoping since Haya and Rahat go to invite them over.. Haya tells Aahil that thanks to his mom, Dilshad will be okay. We know Haya knows Tanu paid for everything. I want that info to make Aahil curious and ask Sanam about it.

i so don't want the switcharoo either...but unless they r creative wit it it would b an easy option for them...if she is wit razia then they can aim to get the property in their game...and for that razia being in the house and begging to stay would also make sense...

now that would b a natural progression and I like that idea that haya tips aahil off by saying thanks and he then gets curious and tries to find out more...whether sanam takes it seriously is another matter...but they would b travelling on the right path...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-14, 16:11

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

i so don't want the switcharoo either...but unless they r creative wit it it would b an easy option for them...if she is wit razia then they can aim to get the property in their game...and for that razia being in the house and begging to stay would also make sense...

now that would b a natural progression and I like that idea that haya tips aahil off by saying thanks and he then gets curious and tries to find out more...whether sanam takes it seriously is another matter...but they would b travelling on the right path...
The could thing about this show is that they don't linger too long on such foolish scenarios. Hopefully, if they do a switcheroo, Aahil will realize within two of OUR days.. two eppies and go search for Sanam. There was a pic of Surbhi in a shalwar that could be termed pre makeover...on the sets, taken on Monday 11th. It was posted by Karanvir where his baby niece visited the sets and was with Surbhi. 

So the switcheroo idea is possible as in the pic she has on no make up. So possibly she is locked up somewhere. Unless it's Seher who is in disguise as a maid or something and surbhi took off wig etc to take the pic.
She said she was looking forward to wearing the diff disguises of Seher... so who knows..

I think they are progressing SAHIL to bring them together as one. Then when the bomb of his mom drops.. that will temporarily separate them as we know they'll be taking sides. So I want Haya to tell Aahil thank you for his mom paying the bills.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sahil fan on 2014-08-14, 19:13

hey guys can anyone tell me what SR is ??  Wink

sahil fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-14, 19:23

sahil fan wrote:hey guys can anyone tell me what SR is ??  Wink