Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Is Love Enough?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - Is Love Enough?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-13, 23:34

Can two walk together, unless they have agreed?

The Journey of ‘true love’ between Jodha and Jalal has taking a new turn!

What is love?

A.      “Is acceptance of the other, whatever he/she is?”
B.      “Love is an untamed force when we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.”
C.      “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything.”

Jodha and Jalal have reached the crossroads where love alone is not enough or they need to balance it with something?

What else do they need in this journey of (love) as soul-mates? Being soul-mates doesn’t mean they shall not face the test of life. Normally it is your soul mate that tests you the hardest.

Compatibility - “the capability to live together in harmony.”
No two people are compatible in nature.  Learning how to love and care for the (stranger you love in your heart) is going to be a process of daily living until death do you part or the worse divorce; (we do not become angles when we fall in love) our temperaments, ideas, cultures, behaviors, attitudes etc. remains the same. Learning to live lovingly and well with one another is a journey which Jodha and Jalal are in now they must face and learn to overcome daily circumstances that test the love they have for each other if their love is going to survive.

Creating a bond that third parties can’t penetrate with: trust, effective communication, understanding and acceptance of each other shortcoming and strengths. With third parties around who are willing to make their relationship a living hell they both will need to work harder than usual.

I want to see how this 'intelligent' and 'shabby writers' are demonstrating the ‘epic love’ with such track based on the fact that Jodha and Jalal both do not know each other well.  Some of the episodes in this track are ridiculous and rubbish anyway in the name of creative.

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-13, 23:36; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Is Love Enough?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-13, 23:35

These serials show such weird love between couples I am sure nothing like this happens in real life ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-13, 23:43

--sumana13-- wrote:These serials show such weird love between couples I am sure nothing like this happens in real life ..
I tell you Manu, it is completely rubbish, ridiculous and unrealistic beyond fantasy or fiction to the nonsense degrees.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Am trying to keep my cool.  I have a feeling because they started the track in a notion as Jalal moving towards under woman and there was an up roar they decided to put the them on both equally.  Dragging it unnecessary with studious ideas. And then regroup and start whatever they want to show.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-14, 16:00

I just hope they do not send either of them on guilt trips..both have lots of lessons to learn but at the end of the day, it should be strengthening the bond .. and that shud occur logically not contrived..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-14, 16:14

love is different for everyone...but in shows they r shown from one extreme to another as per dictate of the track they want to show...characters conveniently forget or remember and traits that r used to build characters r forgotten...love, respect, sense r words that shows throw out that means nothing in the game of trp...either before, during or after a track...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum