Latest topics

SBS Yeh Hai Muhobbatein Segt 14Aug14 "Ishita ka VaraLaxmi puja"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Yeh Hai Muhobbatein Segt 14Aug14 "Ishita ka VaraLaxmi puja"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-14, 14:25

Written Update ...

SBS takes us to the sets of YHM where Ishita is seen doing the South Indial equivalent of Karwa Chouth puja .... 

Ishita is seen in a offwhite silk saree with red and Gold border with red blouse .. Big jhumkaas and lots of gajraa in her hair ...looking very beautiful 
Amma is in a bright orange saree 

The BG  Song is .."Ban ke titli man udaa hai door ..."

VO says that today Ishita has fasted for her husband. Raman Kumar Bhalla .. She has worn a saree of his choice ...simple white like Raman likes .. 
The acene shows. Ishita , amma, aka .. All are sitting before the beautiful Laxmi deity who is decked up with flowers ..and there is a kalash with mango leaves and coconut on it .. 
 hpee  Thumbsup 
All three are sitting with hands joined in prayers as the SI pandit ji reads out from some holy book .. 

Ishita speaks to the viewers that this is a good beginning that Ishita is fasting for the long and healthy life of Raman .. She feels that Raman loves her inspite of his bad behaviour   towards her .. He has love for her in his heart ...
Rookhey pan ke peechhey pyaar chhupa hai !! ..

Starry Love 
She continues that this. Varalaxmi puja is the south Indian equivalent of the North. Indian. Karwa chouth puja .. And it is for the long life for the husband ...THE DIFFERENCE IS that the puja is usually done in the after noon and after offering puja women break their fast at lunch time ..unlike KC where fasting is till night and only after praying to the moon the fast is broken ... But since she is married into Punjabi family she will be fasting till night and puja will be done in the evening .. SHE will  Do the fas  in punjabi style 

VO says Raman will, be very happy to see Ishita  do all this for him ...

Heart  Heart 

There was a lovely melodious ?? Tamil ??  prayer song for ?.goddess Laxmi .. 
Please some one do upload that song or share it with is my dear friends 
 long hug 
Video Update 
Coming up ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Yeh Hai Muhobbatein Segt 14Aug14 "Ishita ka VaraLaxmi puja"

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-14, 17:46

thanks manu...so she is doing it punjabi style...raman should appreciate it even if a few tanay r said aloud...is there no occasion where males r meant to b fast or pray for females?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-15, 00:32

sarra0 wrote:thanks manu...so she is doing it punjabi style...raman should appreciate it even if a few tanay r said aloud...is there no occasion where males r meant to b fast or pray for females?

Bang on sarra I was thinking the same thing .. Why do wives always fast for thoer husbands ??  Why don't the husbands ever fast for the poor wives ??
I tell you Sarra if I ever get married .. I shall never fast for any husband unless he too fasts for ME !!
 Thumbsup

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-15, 15:33; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-15, 15:24

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks manu...so she is doing it punjabi style...raman should appreciate it even if a few tanay r said aloud...is there no occasion where males r meant to b fast or pray for females?

Bang on sarra I was thinking the same thing .. Why do wives always fast for thoer hisbands ??  Why don't the husbands never fast for the poor wives ??
I tell you Sarra if I ever get married .. I shall never fast for any husband unless he too fasts for ME !!
 Thumbsup 

two way street...that's the way it should b...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-15, 15:52

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Bang on sarra I was thinking the same thing .. Why do wives always fast for their husbands ??  Why don't the husbands ever fast for the poor wives ??
 Thumbsup 

two way street...that's the way it should b...
At least some one agrees .. Every one else must be ridiculing me for expecting this !!
 hppy hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum