Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 14Aug14 Jalal Rescues Jodha;Khyber suicides"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 14Aug14 Jalal Rescues Jodha;Khyber suicides"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-14, 19:43

The episode begins with ... The episode begins with .... Jodha screaming at her attackers who are all out to molest her .. They threaten Jodha to satisfy them or face the wild animals

Jodha rolls away .. JUMPs into the river . Khyber jumps at her attackers who jump after her . .. Khyber saves Jodha again .. From the rapists this time ..Jodha thanks khyber

At the agra palace Atifa is missing Jalal and is confronted by Ruku who gives her a moutful and shows her her rightful place in the hierarchy of the harem ....warns her not to think too much of herself and not to step out of harem until jalal returns from shikaar 

In the jungles Jalal is missing Jodha .. He stares at jodha's ghagra and looks sad and refuses to eat anything ... His generals worry at his state ...Jalal then mounts his horse and gallops away .. Maan singh, Atgah, and others follow him ...

Else where khyber and jo are roaming about in the wilderness  they reach a village .. Jodha assures khyber that she was not running away but trying to get some food as she was hungry ..
Khyber secures jodha to a tree  with the help of climbers and goes towards the village ..

Khyber attackes the villagers  who were preparing for a community meal as prasaad after their pooja ..
Khyber steals the entire food .. And runs away ..

A little boy notices jodha tied to a tree Jo asks for help but the boy runs away ...
The boy informs the villagers about that woman and the villagers add up every thing to come to conclusion that this was the daanav who had kidnapped jodha begum ..

The villagers attack khyber with sticks as khyber carries a huge container of cooked meal for jodha

Jodha stops the vilagers from attacking  Khyber but the villagers are up in arms against khyber .. And are  bewildered to see jodha being protective about Khyber  ..

JODHA runs away from there with khyber ... Unable to explain to the villagers that khyber was not harmful .. Jodha realises that khyber was in love with her .....

Jalal reaches that village .. And he is informed by the villagers about the entire Jodha khyber incident at their village .. Jalal is also informed that Jo n  Khyber had run towards the mountain top ..

Jalal rushes towards the top ... Along with his soldiers ..
Jalal notices Jo at the mountain top .. He calls out to her . Jo notices jalal with his soldiers .. She too responds to his call ..
Jalal assures jo that he will save her ... RUshes towards the top .. He injures khyber with a spear ... But while  trying to help khyber jodha slips over the mountain side and rolls down ..
Jalal rushes towards her .. SOLdiers follow jalal ...
Jodha hangs precariously by clutching on to some cliffs .. 
Jala is alarmed to see his jodha falling down the steep cliff .. He rushes to the sdge of the cliff . Throws a rope ... Climbs down with the help of it .. Atgah warns jalal. no t to out his life in danger .. But jalal pays no heed to atgah's advise .. He climbs down . Holds jodha's hand .. Pulls her up along with him .. But she looks back at khyber .. And feels sad .. As she loosens her grip she slips down the cliff agin .. Jala climbs down .. To get her .. This time khyber helps jodha to get a grip amd climb ip .. Jala looks at khyber thankfully .. Jalal and  Jodha are puled up to savety by the soldiers ... 
As jalal and jo reach the top they look at khyber thankfully 

Jodha shouts at khyber to climb up to safety . Even Jala looks at him with mercy but khyber realises jodha belonged to Jalal and he shouts her name and jumps off the cliff and falls to his death
Jodha and jalal are shocked to see this

Precap for tomorrow ..
Jo and Jalal are in the palace ...  Jodha accepts her folly  pleads for forgiveness as she did all this with the aim of doing good to some one .. She had no intensions of harming shehenshah ...
Jalal is furious with her .. He shouts that every fault of hers was not forgivable .. She could not be pardoned for tarnishing the reputation  of his begum amongst the awaam ... And she was responsible for all the killings that happened in the villages due to the release of khyber from his dungeon .. Khyber had killed innumerable soldiers .. And their families were left with out their bread earners .. Did not they deserve her sympathy. .. All this happened as she released khyber ... She would not be pardoned this time her pleas for mercy fall on deaf ears .. Jalal walks out of her hojra ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-14, 20:44; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 14Aug14 Jalal Rescues Jodha;Khyber suicides"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-14, 20:32

Khyber dying scene was touching yaar
Very well picturized with spl effects ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-14, 20:57; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-08-14, 20:54

Oh no!!! Khaibar committed suicide?? Noooo No thanx for updates. Emotional episode. Ughh precap!! :*evil*:

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-14, 20:55

Illeana** wrote:Oh no!!! Khaibar committed suicide?? Noooo   No   thanx for updates. Emotional episode. Ughh precap!!    :*evil*:
Illeana  I am happy there was no halo given to jodha this tme .. a sigh of relief this time ... jalal was right for a change .. Jodha had put herself in danger as well as the villagers 
 Thumbsup  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-08-14, 21:40

Yes Sumana, her mahanta was also not taken into consideration. Btw have you noticed Jalal's actions and expressions. The way he was looking at Jodha, its very clear that he was acting of not loving her. He was emotional and pained when he was with Jodha with no vamps around but as per precap tomorrow again in palace he will shout at her. Something fishy.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-08-14, 21:56

Thanks manu,

finally they made khaiber to commit suicide.. !!? confused poor khaiber.!! Cv 's inspired by kingKong.. ROFL

Just wondering Wat the hell have they planned for Atifa track..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-08-14, 22:22

Hey.Girls.remember me????? hpee  hpee .....
Whatever..too much busy & in hostel.so.........sorry.... nty  nty .........
Yaar..what's happening in this serial????? scratch  scratch ..Who is this Khyber & why he loves Jodha & that's all!!!!!!Pls Manu, candy can u help me.........yaar.....I am detouched from this serial since a long time.........so.pls No  No

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-08-14, 22:27

Hey Sanchu., long hug who can forget you.. How are you dear.???

Missing you a lot., Jiggy too missing. But happy since you came today.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-08-14, 22:30

candy wrote:Hey Sanchu., long hug  who can forget  you.. How are you dear.???

Missing you a lot., Jiggy too missing. But happy since you came today.

Yes.All r fine.......Yaar.actually too busy with my studies nowadays........but kya karoon.......I love this place from my heart!!!!! long hug  long hug ........So.what's going on JJ.......nowadays......it will be very very romantic na!!!!!!Afterall Jo is  pregnant!!!!!!!Aww..I am missing this serial very very much...& my AkDha!!!! luv  luv

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-08-14, 22:32

Ok back to story.. This khaiber is a beast kinda fellow whom MC raised hppy to target her enemies., he was sent here to finish Jalal . But this guy fell in love with Jo.. While he kidnapped her.,

he was imprisoned for tat, Jo, being kind saved him, and finally he realised his mistake of loving her and committed suicide.. This was the crap story this cv team created

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-08-14, 22:35

candy wrote:Ok back to story.. This khaiber is a beast kinda fellow whom MC raised hppy to target her enemies., he was sent here to finish Jalal . But this guy fell in love with Jo.. While he kidnapped her.,

he was imprisoned for tat, Jo, being kind  saved him, and finally he realised his mistake of loving her and committed suicide.. This was the crap story this cv team created
KYA!!!!!!!!! affraid  affraid ..........Kya Jallu miyaan aur Cheapu kam tha jo ab yeh bhi tapak pada........ ROFL  ROFL .per calo..yeh mar to gaya.......Aashiq Khaiber!!!!!! hppy  hppy ...But what about a possessive & caring Jalal??????

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-08-14, 22:35

No Sanchu dear.. Its not romantic.

the story goes in a new way, as jalal is shown of being in love with a married woman Atifa..who came from kabul.,

this created much space between Akdha, and a new promo was jalal abt to marry Atifa and Jo protesting it., but jalal doesnt listen to her..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-08-14, 22:38

Possessive and caring jalal has gone foR a vacation who will be back soon seeking apology from Jo. After all, Tats where they have to end all tracks.

Now oly angry, arrogant Jalal is Der..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-08-14, 22:40

candy wrote:No Sanchu dear.. Its not romantic.

the story goes in a new way, as jalal is shown of being in love with a married woman Atifa..who came from kabul.,

this created much space between Akdha, and a new promo was jalal abt to marry Atifa and Jo protesting it., but jalal doesnt listen to her..
Yaar..mujhe heart attack dene ki baare mein soch rahe ho kya?????? affraid  No  No ........Now anothe Ben track.......But I believe in Jalal......he will be always Jodha's Jalal!!!I think.......I need to watch some epis.....Ok.bye dear..good night.........I have to go!!!!!!!
 long hug  long hug
& what did u just say..angry & arrogant Jalal....so.....This serial is now A trash!!!!!!!What cvs want yar????

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-14, 22:42

Sanchu wrote:Hey.Girls.remember me????? hpee  hpee .....
Whatever..too much busy & in hostel.so.........sorry.... nty  nty .........
Yaar..what's happening in this serial????? scratch  scratch ..Who is this Khyber & why he loves Jodha & that's all!!!!!!Pls Manu, candy can u help me.........yaar.....I am detouched from this serial since a long time.........so.pls No  No

Hey Sanchu !! My darling !!
 long hug long hug 

I am so happy to see you here ..
You got busy with hostel life ?? After your difficult surgery and all !! Hope you are looking after yourself ?
 hug1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-14, 22:45

Sanchu wrote:
candy wrote:No Sanchu dear.. Its not romantic.

Yaar..mujhe heart attack dene ki baare mein soch rahe ho kya?????? affraid  No  No ........Now anothe Ben track.......But I believe in Jalal......he will be always Jodha's Jalal!!!I think.......I need to watch some epis.....Ok.bye dear..good night.........I have to go!!!!!!!
 long hug  long hug
& what did u just say..angry & arrogant Jalal....so.....This serial is now A trash!!!!!!!What cvs want yar????

OMGE ee Poor sanchu got a heart attack !! Jalal was after a new woman Atifa you see ....and Jo was heart broken ..
She releases a dreaded enemy giant Khyber who falls for jodha ...
Finally Jalal rescues jodha from khyber's clutches in tonight's episode .. Khyber is heart broken and suicides

This is the story the long and short of it .
 Clap

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-14, 22:58; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-08-14, 22:45

No worry Sanchu darling.. Come back after a week., the show will have a change i guess..

Ok dear.. Good night.. TC.. Enjoy your hostel life.. hug1

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-08-14, 22:48

Manu.. Earlier we were discussing where is the actual history in this show., now wondering where is the so called story of the show scratch

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-14, 22:51

Illeana** wrote:Yes Sumana, her mahanta was also not taken into consideration. Btw have you noticed Jalal's actions and expressions. The way he was looking at Jodha, its very clear that he was acting of not loving her. He was emotional and pained when he was with Jodha with no vamps around but as per precap tomorrow again in palace he will shout at her. Something fishy.

Illeana I too noticed Jalal was too much pained when Jodha went missing . He was so co cerned about her and risks his life to save her .. But once back he shouts at her .. May be to keep up pretences !!
 Clap nty 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-14, 22:55

candy wrote:Thanks manu,

finally they made khaiber to commit suicide.. !!? confused poor khaiber.!! Cv 's inspired by kingKong.. ROFL  

Just wondering Wat the hell have they planned for Atifa track..

You are right Candy .. King Kong was the source of idea for this track .. Jaaney aur kahaan kahaan sey inspire hokey air kya kya dikhayenge yeh CVs ..

confused confused zipped 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-14, 23:36

Manu, thanks for the updates.  long hug 

It looks like the CV team are determined to create some distance between J2 and start with Atifa track whether Jodha is pregnant or not and need a valid reason for Jalal actions. Good job! Freaks!. Well now that the both of them are in the folly of wrong decisions hope this time both will realized their mistakes together and learn a lesson from this situation.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-14, 23:48

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, thanks for the updates.  long hug 

It looks like the CV team are determined to create some distance between J2 and start with Atifa track whether Jodha is pregnant or not and need a valid reason for Jalal actions. Good job! Freaks!. Well now that the both of them are in the folly of wrong decisions hope this time both will realized their mistakes together and learn a lesson from this situation.
Hopefully this will be a learning curve for both of them .. Hope Cvs do not bring in more fictional characters yaar Nanayaa ... I want a nice historically based progression from here ...
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-15, 00:07

--sumana13-- wrote:

Hopefully this will be a learning curve for both of them .. Hope Cvs do not bring in more fictional characters yaar Nanayaa ... I want a nice historically based progression from here ...
 Clap 
Manu, I just want to believe that CV are 'intellgent' enough to know exactly what they are up to since we don't know what their end game is I will not stress myself. At the rate of fiction they have the guts to show anything.  Evil or Very Mad

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-15, 00:18

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap 
Manu, I just want to believe that CV are 'intellgent' enough to know exactly what they are up to since we don't know what their end game is I will not stress myself. At the rate of fiction they have the guts to show anything.  Evil or Very Mad

I am scared for this show now .. Hope they keep their sanity intact .. I am already worried about another fav show of mine .. Rangrasiya ...rumoured to go off air soon

Broken Heart Broken Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum