Latest topics

Today was BORING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today was BORING

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-14, 22:13

When will the writers learn. NO SaHIL.. we're not interested. They waited to throw Sanam off the bed till the end. So I guess i'll have to wait for tomorrow to see if the writers are smart enough to use that scene for Aahil to take care of her. 

Don't they realise SAHIL carry this show.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

BORING

Post by NAUGHTYMONKEY on 2014-08-15, 00:27

UNFORTUNATELY THEY DON'T. AFTER CAKE I THOUGHT THEY WOULD CONTINUE THE SCENE, BUT OFCOURSE NOT WHO AM I KIDDING.SO I DECIDED I WILL SKIP TODAYS EPISODE.TELL ME ONE THING IS SANAM STUPID OR WHAT? Bang SHE IS SHARING HER STORY WITH THE ENEMY?HUSBAND IS NOT ENOUGH? MAKES ME SO ANGRY.MOST OF THE TIME SHE DISAPPOINTS ME.JUST WAIT SHE WILL MESS UP EVERYTHING. AND OUR SUPER WOMAN BILLO RANI WILL BE THE FIRST ONE COME TO KNOW ABOUT SEHER. Evil or Very Mad

NAUGHTYMONKEY

Back to top Go down

Re: Today was BORING

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-15, 01:12

NAUGHTYMONKEY wrote:UNFORTUNATELY THEY DON'T. AFTER CAKE I THOUGHT THEY WOULD CONTINUE THE SCENE, BUT OFCOURSE NOT WHO AM I KIDDING.SO I DECIDED I WILL SKIP TODAYS EPISODE.TELL ME ONE THING IS SANAM STUPID OR WHAT? Bang SHE IS SHARING HER STORY WITH THE ENEMY?HUSBAND IS NOT ENOUGH? MAKES ME SO ANGRY.MOST OF THE TIME SHE DISAPPOINTS ME.JUST WAIT SHE WILL MESS UP EVERYTHING. AND OUR SUPER WOMAN BILLO RANI WILL BE THE FIRST ONE COME TO KNOW ABOUT SEHER. Evil or Very Mad
Sanam is very trusting. Like any normal girl, she will trust her mother in law. Tanu has always, until recently, treated Sanam with respect, so Sanam trusts her. Poor thing had trouble sleeping. No one told her that spending the night in Aahil's arms will help her sleep.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Parvathy Mohanan on 2014-08-15, 01:50

Same here trinidream it was boring

Parvathy Mohanan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-15, 15:28

good episode to have missed by the sound of it...i was looking forward to seeing wat aahil did after she fell out of the bed...and I did not miss the reaction...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum