Latest topics

Laut Aao Trisha 14 August 2014 Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laut Aao Trisha 14 August 2014 Written Update

Post by trintring on 2014-08-15, 12:11

Doing a quick update

*At Swaika residence everyone gives their handwriting sample. Then Pratik tells Kabir that if he can't match it with the book then this time he won't interfere, he will call ministry and take him off the case. 

*Sonali finally tells Gaurav that she knows Nikhil is gay. She is crying... Gaurav is spooked and tries to find out if she knows anything more. She says she saw Nick with another man and Gaurav seems jealous hearing that. Sonali says she is not upset by the fact that Nick is gay but because her ex boyfriend, best friend, 2nd most important man in her life hid this big thing from her. ah so Vivan is less important than Nick?  Shocked

Gaurav gets a call from La.

*La residence, La is taking care of Bobby's hand, Meghan says that even after death Trisha doesn't leave them alone. She says if Trisha was alive she would have called or something. Bobby specially seems very hurt by the death comment. La goes to bring some painkillers for Bobby, in the meantime Meghan asks Bobby if he is involved as he deliberately hurt his hand. She won't tell anyone even if he is. La comes in and berates Trisha for saying such things. She says they have to stick together. She gets sms from Prem asking to meet but says no.

*Pratik is shouting to someone on the phone telling them that Kabir is incompetent and to hide that fact he is putting Pratik down on purpose. Ami asks him to come to dinner and defends Kabir's actions. They have an argument and Ami leaves.

*Pratik is drinking when La n Gaurav comes and La says they have to do something to make the cops stop harassing them. Pratik shouts some more  Bang about Trisha missing and everything and how nothing is more important than her. Gaurav says again that Vivan is innocent but Pratik as usual puts him down. He asks them to leave, Gaurav goes away but La stays and says if by any chance Kushan, Bobby or Meghan are suspect then she will support her brother. and if he thinks she has any involvement he can shoot her. She gets another sms from Prem wanting to meet.

*At the police station Kabir asks handwriting expert to match the writings ASAP when his superior officer walks in who is not happy after presumably getting calls about Kabir from different higher authorities. He cautions Kabir about stirring the pot too much and going against Pratik but Kabir doesn't budge. He tells Kabir that if Pratik finds out about his therapy sessions he can use them against Kabir. They argue a bit and we find out that Kabir's wife n daughter are definitely dead and Kabir's wife was this officer's daughter. He regrets Kabir marrying her.

*Pratik gets a call from Neha who is lonely. Pratik scolds her, shouts some more  Bang  and hangs up.

*Kabir comes home and looks at his wife and daughter's pics and starts having flashbacks.

Precap: La goes to Prem's place. Pratik comes, La hides inside the house. Kabir gets an inkling that someone is inside and gets up to find out who it is despite Prem's protests. I tell you this family does not know how to respect people's privacy  Evil or Very Mad

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 14 August 2014 Written Update

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-15, 12:49

How many of you began giggling when Neha went ,"Jaan"?????

HUgs and Hugs and Hugs fr the WU , Tring Tring

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-15, 13:31

Tanthya wrote:How many of you began giggling when Neha went ,"Jaan"?????

long hug my pleasure Sathu.

Neha is just so needy. u think she'll become a bit psycho when Pratik ditches her?

I was so annoyed with Pratik's shouting. for some reason remembered ASR 1.0 today. He had a soft voice but do u remember how he used it to maximum effect...those steely gazes... voice modulation. and we have this idiot who just shouts without any actual emotion... Bang

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-15, 13:59

trintring wrote:

Neha is just so needy. u think she'll become a bit psycho when Pratik ditches her?

I was so annoyed with Pratik's shouting. for some reason remembered ASR 1.0 today. He had a soft voice but do u remember how he used it to maximum effect...those steely gazes... voice modulation. and we have this idiot who just shouts without any actual emotion... Bang

I hate these cliches ..why shud the second women be neurotic? I would love it if she takes the paper weight from his table and clouts him with it  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ..

I could put up with the shouting.. but his soft spoken threat..Woh kya tha? there was no menace, no chilling effect , it was as if he was whispering some secret to Kabir .. This guy lacks the aura of power !!

and the blonde moments of Sonali continue ....crying cuz Nikhil is gay.. it was not as if he was Gay while dating her.. if he is gay nw..whats her problem??
What will she do when she discovers that  Gaurav has  homo tendencies too.. will drown in the sea r go shopping?

long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-15, 14:45

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

I hate these cliches ..why shud the second women be neurotic? I would love it if she takes the paper weight from his table and clouts him with it  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ..

I could put up with the shouting.. but his soft spoken threat..Woh kya tha? there was no menace, no chilling effect , it was as if he was whispering some secret to Kabir .. This guy lacks the aura of power !!

and the blonde moments of Sonali continue ....crying cuz Nikhil is gay.. it was not as if he was Gay while dating her.. if he is gay nw..whats her problem??
What will she do when she discovers that  Gaurav has  homo tendencies too.. will drown in the sea r go shopping?

long hug
 ROFL  i would pick shopping for her. i seriously do not know what actually made her cry.

Eijaz has so much presence and this idiot has none... he is horrible.

Atleast Prem is leaving so one worthless track finishing up quickly.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-15, 14:55

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

long hug
 ROFL  i would pick shopping for her. i seriously do not know what actually made her cry.

Same here, if they are preparing the grounds for Sonali's reaction when she discovers the asliyat about her hubby, then there has been no sufficient screenplay to show what makes  her tick ..

I found it odd that she mentions Nikhil as the 2nd most important man in her life..who is the 1st? Gaurav and Vivan?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-15, 15:07

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

long hug

Same here, if they are preparing the grounds for Sonali's reaction when she discovers the asliyat about her hubby, then there has been no sufficient screenplay to show what makes  her tick ..

I found it odd that she mentions Nikhil as the 2nd most important man in her life..who is the 1st? Gaurav and Vivan?
that's what I said too... Nick should have been 3rd na? why did she say 2nd? does she consider Vivan as child?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-15, 15:20

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

long hug

that's what I said too... Nick should have been 3rd na? why did she say 2nd? does she consider Vivan as child?

Nikhil should be nowhere in the ranking, I mean he was in NY .. while there were several men right here in India who could and would be playing  even more important roles  in her life than Nikhil..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-15, 15:34

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

Nikhil should be nowhere in the ranking, I mean he was in NY .. while there were several men right here in India who could and would be playing  even more important roles  in her life than Nikhil..
I thought that too... them thought skyoe ka zamana hai... maybe they kept in touch real well or something... the whole thing is a bit fishy

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum