Latest topics

No SAHIL Today, so No Interest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No SAHIL Today, so No Interest

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-15, 22:07

The writers probably feel good when viewers do not watch. Good Job. Keep it up!! (being Sarcastic here)

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: No SAHIL Today, so No Interest

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-16, 02:06

again? another day? I thou today was meant to b the after falling out of bed scene...did it not happen?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-16, 10:59

sarra0 wrote:again? another day? I thou today was meant to b the after falling out of bed scene...did it not happen?
Ohh yeah, she fell out of bed. Then the next scene with her she is in a car with Tanu. What a waste of an opportunity to give a SAHIL moment.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-17, 07:00

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:again? another day? I thou today was meant to b the after falling out of bed scene...did it not happen?
Ohh yeah, she fell out of bed. Then the next scene with her she is in a car with Tanu. What a waste of an opportunity to give a SAHIL moment.

wat r they playing at???

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-17, 15:35

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

wat r they playing at???
My only thinking is that they did tape a nice scene wioth him helping her, but we'll see it in flashback. Just like they did with the throwing the bottle in the pool scene.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-17, 17:31

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

wat r they playing at???
My only thinking is that they did tape a nice scene wioth him helping her, but we'll see it in flashback. Just like they did with the throwing the bottle in the pool scene.

i don't give them that much credit...because it is a small scene if they do it like that it feels very disjointed...i hope this isn't there new style...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-17, 23:50

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

wat r they playing at???

i don't give them that much credit...because it is a small scene if they do it like that it feels very disjointed...i hope this isn't there new style...
I could add in a scene like that so it won't seem disjointed... imagine this..

Haya comes over with Faiz and Rahat and announces the wedding. Aahil is of the opinion that whom ever they tell them she's marrying it's what she wanted so he wants to celebrate. Haya comes over to Sanam who is touching the cut on her head. Haya asks her where she got it. She tells Haya she hit her head. Haya asks her if she is okay... Sanam has a flashback of her looking at the blood on her fingers. Same time Aahil wakes up and goes to her, taking care of her. " She comes back to the present smiling. She tells Haya that Aahil took care of her. Haya comments on how in love Aahil is with her, Sanam.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-18, 02:43

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

wat r they playing at???

Haya comes over with Faiz and Rahat and announces the wedding. Aahil is of the opinion that whom ever they tell them she's marrying it's what she wanted so he wants to celebrate. Haya comes over to Sanam who is touching the cut on her head. Haya asks her where she got it. She tells Haya she hit her head. Haya asks her if she is okay... Sanam has a flashback of her looking at the blood on her fingers. Same time Aahil wakes up and goes to her, taking care of her. " She comes back to the present smiling. She tells Haya that Aahil took care of her. Haya comments on how in love Aahil is with her, Sanam.

that would b a cute scene if they did it...but my sense of disjointness comes because u get part of a scene, then they start of somewhere else and later as a flashback they would complete the scene...they can bring in the flashback how they want but that feeling while initially watching the incomplete scene is wat would not work for me...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-18, 21:26

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

that would b a cute scene if they did it...but my sense of   disjointness comes because u get part of a scene, then they start of somewhere else and later as a flashback they would complete the scene...they can bring in the flashback how they want but that feeling while initially watching the incomplete scene is wat would not work for me...
I totally understand. Because while watching the scene seems incomplete.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by NAUGHTYMONKEY on 2014-08-20, 02:01

these people don't complete SAHIL scene anymore. Bang

NAUGHTYMONKEY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:21

Sponsored content