Latest topics

Jodha Akbar – Jalal defends Jodha’s honor!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar – Jalal defends Jodha’s honor!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-16, 03:46

Jalal defends Jodha’s honor for heirs/love/both?
Today Jalal defended Jodha’s honor in public to ensure that all rumors about Jodha is laid to rest. Jalal having confessed to Jodha that he is in love with Atifa the question now is did Jalal defend Jodha because like Maham said Jodha’s favour before Jalal now is because she is carrying the heirs of the Sultant. Ruky statement kind of implies the same when Jodha told her that Jalal already brought in a doctor and she said ‘Jalal cares for his kids’. 
So does this dialogues means at this stage all Jalal cares about where Jodha is concern is his “heirs” and he does not love Jodha anymore? Hmm that is interesting! Does that mean Jalal plans are working or he has no plan and all that is happening is plain reality? 
This is where I will state that Jalal is not under any form of spell (it will be a complete joke if CV shows that but since it is their specialty I will not be surprised either). His conversation with Maah Signh is a clear indication of that he can’t be under a spell and remember things about Jodha. He cannot be under spell and talk to Jodha about trust.
Jalal is torn apart after hearing from Jodha the things she has been through and he now he is wondering why she doesn’t listen to him and trust his decisions.  He is furious but at the same time worried that Jodha has been through a lot so he need not put too much pressure on her after thinking things through that he has to stand firm and let her know this time he is not going to forgive her folly easily. Jalal spoke clearly and put all the mistakes of Jodha right before her and she was smart enough to ask for forgiveness from Jalal which was not given. Then the question which needs to be answered to clear the air was from Jodha do you doubt me?  Jalal said even if I wanted to I couldn’t bring myself to doubt you but you don’t trust me and my decisions and walk away before he gives himself away.
Two interesting things I noted though  were Jalal did not hug Jodha with relieve of finding or been safe. And Jalal did not show any emotional comfort to Jodha physically only anger. Does this action mean he truly no longer love Jodha and he is truly in love with Atifa? And now the only relation they both have is the “heirs” of the Sultanat. Hmm only time will tell in Ektaland!
Why was he restless at night and looks irritated by Jodha next to him? Was he thinking of sharing his plans with her ‘if any’ or he just couldn’t stand her presence and being in the same place with her? It  looks like CV team are now trying hard to convince the viewers that Jalal is only angry with Jodha and because of that he is interested in Atifa truly. If so then it is my nearest wish that this time Jalal will marry Atifa and enjoy his new love and then we move on to the next drama! I will be disappointed to see Jalal about to marry or after marriage then he will finds out from someone else that his new love is an assassin or a plot to dethrone from someone else and then he looks all stupid having been fooled again!
Jodha having seen Jalal show so much love, concerned for her and heard from Maan Siagh telling her what Jalal have also been through looking for her and did not give up on her despite all the rumors she somehow feels there is hope that Jalal loves her and he is just anger with her so she needs to talk and ask for forgiveness and clear up any doubts he might be having on her.  After apologizing to Jalal I notice the CV team made Jodha’s dialogues go into defensive so that this rift is still somehow maintained.
At night Jodha can’t sleep she is restless and gets up to look at Jalal she is thinking – where is the love we shared before? How can you stop loving me all of a sudden? I can see love in your eyes buy your words say something different. What is wrong Jalal?  (If there is any plan of Jalal this is where I expect the CV team should have made Jalal and Jodha talk it over it could make sense). And maybe have it in a flashback if possible but judging by the look of Jodha when Jalal asked of Atifa in Agra palace it doesn’t seems so to me)
Jodha ask for forgiveness from everyone as they welcome her back to harem (Royal Prison) Then Ruky decided not to waste the opportunity to speak ill about Jodha before all because she is seeing so much love being giving to Jodha which displeased her completely. My little advice for Ruky is remove the speck in your eyes so you can see clearly before you go and remove the speck in Jodha’s eyes.
At this point what does the future holds for Jalal and his new ‘love’ Atifa?

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-16, 21:11; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar – Jalal defends Jodha’s honor!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-16, 07:43

Awesome post Nanayaa

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2014-08-16, 19:32

Hmmm, good Post

I m waiting for the track to end

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-16, 21:07

--sumana13-- wrote:Awesome post Nanayaa
Thanks Manu,  long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-16, 21:08

Tinkerbell wrote:Hmmm, good Post

I m waiting for the track to end
Thanks Tinkerbell I feel we have about two more weeks to go if not three. hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum