Latest topics

U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-17, 13:37

Written Update ...

The reporter spoke about how Karan kept the reporters waiting for hours on end on the excuse of changing his kurta

When the reporters reached the sets of YHM..... For the pre scheduled IV of Karan he came to meet them but made an excuse of changing his Kurta as the one he wore was tooo uncomfortable ...
As the feporters kept waiting patiently .. He too several hours to come out of his room

The VO  advises Karan/Raman  that he should respect other's precious time too

Video update ..
Coming up ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-17, 17:32

hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-08-17, 18:05

I dont understand why only U me nd TV gets to see the tantrums of actors...once they said something like that for sanaya irani also...what the..

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-17, 18:53

cutie pai :-) wrote:I dont understand why only U me nd TV gets to see the tantrums of actors...once they said something like that for sanaya irani also...what the..

I guess this news channel is disliked by many actors ... So they take their revenge by publishing their fake news and defaming the actors

I had noticed Sanaya was particularly careful to check if this particular news channel as not present before she spoke to SBS/SBB .. Even she is wary of this Jenny ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by hooked on 2014-08-17, 23:45

I'm glad he kept them waiting! Trolled them good! Banda doesn't like to give interviews so why don't they just let him be if he wants to be left alone? it's not part of his contract that he has to give interviews everyday. They can't find a story so they make a story about an actor not giving them a story! Dramebaaz journos!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-18, 12:02

hooked wrote:I'm glad he kept them waiting! Trolled them good! Banda doesn't like to give interviews so why don't they just let him be if he wants to be left alone? it's not part of his contract that he has to give interviews everyday. They can't find a story so they make a story about an actor not giving them a story! Dramebaaz journos!

Many actors have complaints against UMTV reporters ... Something needs to be done to these news channels

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by hooked on 2014-08-18, 12:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:I'm glad he kept them waiting! Trolled them good! Banda doesn't like to give interviews so why don't they just let him be if he wants to be left alone? it's not part of his contract that he has to give interviews everyday. They can't find a story so they make a story about an actor not giving them a story! Dramebaaz journos!

Many actors have complaints against UMTV reporters ... Something needs to be done to these news channels
yes.. something should be done to these channels indeed!! And that is, they should be ignored..  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-18, 12:17

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:I'm glad he kept them waiting! Trolled them good! Banda doesn't like to give interviews so why don't they just let him be if he wants to be left alone? it's not part of his contract that he has to give interviews everyday. They can't find a story so they make a story about an actor not giving them a story! Dramebaaz journos!

Many actors have complaints against UMTV reporters ... Something needs to be done to these news channels
yes.. something should be done to these channels indeed!! And that is, they should be ignored..  hppy
there is a sudden spurt of news programmes based on TV shows .. alll got inspired by SBS which started first by ABP news

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by hooked on 2014-08-18, 12:20

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:I'm glad he kept them waiting! Trolled them good! Banda doesn't like to give interviews so why don't they just let him be if he wants to be left alone? it's not part of his contract that he has to give interviews everyday. They can't find a story so they make a story about an actor not giving them a story! Dramebaaz journos!

Many actors have complaints against UMTV reporters ... Something needs to be done to these news channels
yes.. something should be done to these channels indeed!! And that is, they should be ignored..  hppy
there is a sudden spurt of news programmes based on TV shows .. alll got inspired by SBS which started first by ABP news
I understand that these shows have stiff competition, but it is the task of the journalist to find something interesting to tell us..instead they are making us listen to their own anger and frustration at not being able to find a story. what do they think the viewers will do? tell them, 'aww, poor things, you have been treated so badly, bechara bacchey..there there'???

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-18, 12:25

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Many actors have complaints against UMTV reporters ... Something needs to be done to these news channels
yes.. something should be done to these channels indeed!! And that is, they should be ignored..  hppy
there is a sudden spurt of news programmes based on TV shows .. alll got inspired by SBS which started first by ABP news
I understand that these shows have stiff competition, but it is the task of the journalist to find something interesting to tell us..instead they are making us listen to their own anger and frustration at not being able to find a story. what do they think the viewers will do? tell them, 'aww, poor things, you have been treated so badly, bechara bacchey..there there'???
I have no sympathy Rikhia for spreading false news about my dear raman 
 Bang  Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by hooked on 2014-08-18, 12:51

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
yes.. something should be done to these channels indeed!! And that is, they should be ignored..  hppy
there is a sudden spurt of news programmes based on TV shows .. alll got inspired by SBS which started first by ABP news
I understand that these shows have stiff competition, but it is the task of the journalist to find something interesting to tell us..instead they are making us listen to their own anger and frustration at not being able to find a story. what do they think the viewers will do? tell them, 'aww, poor things, you have been treated so badly, bechara bacchey..there there'???
I have no sympathy Rikhia for spreading false news about my dear raman 
 Bang  Bang  Bang
I have no sympathy for any such news....anytime they say this or that actor threw a 'tantrum' on set....I think to myself, 'besh korechey! tor baaper taatey ki?'' 
A few days ago they were saying Preetika Rao threw a 'tantrum'....look, nowadays all actors are very professional. The set is a very chaotic place. If someone does react angrily to something, no one thinks twice about it because they know it's just the force of the moment. but these sad journos have to make a hungama out of it. So, yes, best left ignored.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-18, 12:59

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
there is a sudden spurt of news programmes based on TV shows .. alll got inspired by SBS which started first by ABP news
I understand that these shows have stiff competition, but it is the task of the journalist to find something interesting to tell us..instead they are making us listen to their own anger and frustration at not being able to find a story. what do they think the viewers will do? tell them, 'aww, poor things, you have been treated so badly, bechara bacchey..there there'???
I have no sympathy Rikhia for spreading false news about my dear raman 
 Bang  Bang  Bang
I have no sympathy for any such news....anytime they say this or that actor threw a 'tantrum' on set....I think to myself, 'besh korechey! tor baaper taatey ki?'' 
A few days ago they were saying Preetika Rao threw a 'tantrum'....look, nowadays all actors are very professional. The set is a very chaotic place. If someone does react angrily to something, no one thinks twice about it because they know it's just the force of the moment. but these sad journos have to make a hungama out of it. So, yes, best left ignored.
akdom theek bolecho Rikhia .. bhishon bara bari korchhe reporters gulo 
 Bang  Bang  Bang  

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by hooked on 2014-08-18, 14:59

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
I understand that these shows have stiff competition, but it is the task of the journalist to find something interesting to tell us..instead they are making us listen to their own anger and frustration at not being able to find a story. what do they think the viewers will do? tell them, 'aww, poor things, you have been treated so badly, bechara bacchey..there there'???
I have no sympathy Rikhia for spreading false news about my dear raman 
 Bang  Bang  Bang
I have no sympathy for any such news....anytime they say this or that actor threw a 'tantrum' on set....I think to myself, 'besh korechey! tor baaper taatey ki?'' 
A few days ago they were saying Preetika Rao threw a 'tantrum'....look, nowadays all actors are very professional. The set is a very chaotic place. If someone does react angrily to something, no one thinks twice about it because they know it's just the force of the moment. but these sad journos have to make a hungama out of it. So, yes, best left ignored.
akdom theek bolecho Rikhia .. bhishon bara bari korchhe reporters gulo 
 Bang  Bang  Bang  
 Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: U Me nTV 17Aug14 "Karan's Tantrums "

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:24


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum