Latest topics

Ashok won't marry shagun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashok won't marry shagun

Post by s27 on 2014-08-22, 15:37

Shagun will be falling flat when Ashok denies to marry her, and knowing he has been using her in getting clients for his business, will Mihir support her at that time. Let’s see how the show shapes up in coming week. Does Raman know about these blood relations? What will happen when Ishita comes to know about this?

We just hope Mihir’s adorable character does not turn grey ever, and he sticks to Raman as his soul friend and brother. Poornima has been hiding from Raman, and meeting Ishita and Ruhi…. When will she get caught in Raman’s eyes? We hope these twists are very entertaining to keep our interest high in the show. Ishita wants to make Ruhi and Adi celebrate Raksha Bandhan and wins Raman’s heart by her concern for every member in his family. Ishita goes in Poornima’s cooking classes and learns to make North Indian sweets. She makes special Jalebis for Ruhi, which makes Raman add an extra star to Ishita. Raman has started feeling her genuine goodness, will he fall for her soon? Ishita invites Shagun and Adi on Raksha Bandhan, and seeing Mihir present at the Bhalla house, Shagun’s reaction will be worth watching.

s27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashok won't marry shagun

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-22, 15:55

Lovely post my dear .. do share this in new dhwani too !!..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by s27 on 2014-08-22, 15:56

Can you share it as it won't let me paste

s27

Back to top Go down

Post by s27 on 2014-08-22, 15:56

Can you share it as it won't let me paste

s27

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-22, 22:41

You can Paste by pressing 'Ctrl + v'

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-23, 00:52

i wonder if ashok will in the end marry her...they r suited to each other...mihir ignores her whenever they meet...if she is in trouble wonder wat he will do...watever he does I want it to b upfront to raman...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-23, 00:54

I am hoping that ashok does marry shagun. otherwise it would be the same cliched tale of the bad woman ending up alone and unloved.
and also, in the book they are married and very much in love!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-23, 01:56

love hasn't been seen here...these two wouldn't know the meaning of the words... hppy they r narcissists...

well unless she or both of them do move on to other people...poor other people...i do want them together and playing games wit each other...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-23, 02:00

sarra0 wrote:love hasn't been seen here...these two wouldn't know the meaning of the words... hppy they r narcissists...

well unless she or both of them do move on to other people...poor other people...i do want them together and playing games wit each other...
true...after all in their case that is the closest either of them can come to loving someone else! Like the characters in the film 'Dangerous Liaisons'. But Shagun leaving Ashok would be tragic indeed!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-23, 02:03

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:love hasn't been seen here...these two wouldn't know the meaning of the words... hppy they r narcissists...

true...after all in their case that is the closest either of them can come to loving someone else! Like the characters in the film 'Dangerous Liaisons'. But Shagun leaving Ashok would be tragic indeed!

im not sure she would unless he did something drastic...but he may leave her...thinking he can do better...she has a easy ride don't think she has worked a day in her life...there must b something their or was it just convenience between the two of them...staying together for different reasons...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-23, 02:05

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

im not sure she would unless he did something drastic...but he may leave her...thinking he can do better...she has a easy ride don't think she has worked a day in her life...there must b something their or was it just convenience between the two of them...staying together for different reasons...
hmm..what about the fact that Shagun understands him like no one else! She understands his dark ambitions, his evil desires and his selfish love....As I said a long time back, theirs could be a match made in hell!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-23, 02:15

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hmm..what about the fact that Shagun understands him like no one else! She understands his dark ambitions, his evil desires and his selfish love....As I said a long time back, theirs could be a match made in hell!  Twisted Evil

hppy or the new heaven  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad there a lot of people who r like each of them...that would understand and appreciates those qualities...unfortunately rich guy will always have more options that an ageing poor female...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-23, 02:18

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy or the new heaven  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad there a lot of people who r like each of them...that would understand and appreciates those qualities...unfortunately rich guy will always have more options that an ageing poor female...
i know! since the CVs insist on underlining the fact that Ashok doesn't care a bit for Shagun, that seems to be the most likely thing to happen. But I wish they handled it differently just to make it a more open-minded show. Shagun can be a terrible villain and be married to another villain, Ashok! She doesn't have to be punished by losing her status as Ashok Khanna's arm-candy just because she ditched her husband for this rich idiot.  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-23, 02:29

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i know! since the CVs insist on underlining the fact that Ashok doesn't care a bit for Shagun, that seems to be the most likely thing to happen. But I wish they handled it differently just to make it a more open-minded show. Shagun can be a terrible villain and be married to another villain, Ashok! She doesn't have to be punished by losing her status as Ashok Khanna's arm-candy just because she ditched her husband for this rich idiot.  hppy

i do hope it doesnt turn into a sermon of this is wat happens when u leave your husband and kids etc...cause there r so many people like that who make such decisions based on things like money, comfort etc that she isn't alone...they should own that decision...also at the end of the day the relationship has lasted wat 6 years or so which is longer then some marriages...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-23, 02:31

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i do hope it doesnt turn into a sermon of this is wat happens when u leave your husband and kids etc...cause there r so many people like that who make such decisions based on things like money, comfort etc that she isn't alone...they should own that decision...also at the end of the day the relationship has lasted wat 6 years or so which is longer then some marriages...
EXCELLENTLY PUT, SARRA!!! That's exactly what I feel!!! And so true, their relationship has lasted longer than a lot of marriages!!!  hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-23, 02:41

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

EXCELLENTLY PUT, SARRA!!! That's exactly what I feel!!! And so true, their relationship has lasted longer than a lot of marriages!!!  hpee

lets hope after the drama the wedding goes ahead...or they continue living happily, there version of happily, together without it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum