Latest topics

SBB YHM 09Sep14:Mihir Mihika ki Shaadi pe Grahan SPOILER PICs ADDED

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBB YHM 09Sep14:Mihir Mihika ki Shaadi pe Grahan SPOILER PICs ADDED

Post by hooked on 2014-09-08, 20:26

--sumana13-- wrote:
Manu!!!!! This makes me so happy!!! Another IshRa scene coming up and it doesn't seem as if they are having some kind of bitter confrontation but rather are just talking to each other!   Clap

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-08, 20:28

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:hey gals missed chatting with u all Group Hug

Zu Kiss .. its been ages since we chatted about any show

shanti hug1

I know missed chatting and ranting hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-08, 20:29

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

so true his true personality helps him in making RKB what he is hpee
Hey Zu! Long time!!  hug1

Rikhia missed chatting with u gals long hug
I know!! This feels like a homecoming of sorts!  wave

I now understand the full meanign of home coming hug1

why doesnt shagun go and stay with her mummy instead of going to that useless ashok

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-08, 20:35

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
Hey Zu! Long time!!  hug1

why doesnt shagun go and stay with her mummy instead of going to that useless ashok
I think when Shagun broke off her relationship with Raman and went to live with Ashok, she had a fallout with her family as well. Presumably her mum doesn't keep in touch with her either. As she says, if Ashok leaves her, she is alone in the world. 

Just an observation: The thing is, the show insists that Shagun is a materialistic person and she proves that every step of the way. But her actions, her decisions always show that she is someone who when she supports someone or loves someone, she does it dil se, 100 %. Like when she left Raman and went to Ashok, she actually didn't care about all the taunts and social stigma that might create for her. When she fought for Adi using Raman, again she put her relationship with Ashok on the line (and is suffering the consequences). When Suraj's actions hurt her, she actually takes to drinking instead of relying on the scheme that she might be hatching with Param's help. So I'm just saying: Shagun appears to me as someone who really wears her heart (albeit a black and cold one) on her sleeve!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-08, 20:40

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I think when Shagun broke off her relationship with Raman and went to live with Ashok, she had a fallout with her family as well. Presumably her mum doesn't keep in touch with her either. As she says, if Ashok leaves her, she is alone in the world. 

Just an observation: The thing is, the show insists that Shagun is a materialistic person and she proves that every step of the way. But her actions, her decisions always show that she is someone who when she supports someone or loves someone, she does it dil se, 100 %. Like when she left Raman and went to Ashok, she actually didn't care about all the taunts and social stigma that might create for her. When she fought for Adi using Raman, again she put her relationship with Ashok on the line (and is suffering the consequences). When Suraj's actions hurt her, she actually takes to drinking instead of relying on the scheme that she might be hatching with Param's help. So I'm just saying: Shagun appears to me as someone who really wears her heart (albeit a black and cold one) on her sleeve!

What was interesting is that the woman who we assume is her mother knew that Adi doesn't like jalebis.. so was that from before Shagun left Raman or after? because Mihir doesn't have a relationship with his mother either which is weird if she is against Shagun

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-08, 20:43

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

What was interesting is that the woman who we assume is her mother knew that Adi doesn't like jalebis.. so was that from before Shagun left Raman or after? because Mihir doesn't have a relationship with his mother either which is weird if she is against Shagun
Perhaps the mom just left everything. Had a moment of epiphany of sorts and left her family and went on to build a life for herself~!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-08, 20:48

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Perhaps the mom just left everything. Had a moment of epiphany of sorts and left her family and went on to build a life for herself~!

ah yes possible.. maybe she was a flake like Shagun too

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-08, 20:49

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

and found her passion in cooking! I like this dysfunctional family where Mihir seems to have inherited all the mothering instincts!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-08, 20:51

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Manu!!!!! This makes me so happy!!! Another IshRa scene coming up and it doesn't seem as if they are having some kind of bitter confrontation but rather are just talking to each other!   Clap
yes this is spoiler pic .. they are talking how to sort out mihika Mihir break up and get them married again 
Heart Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-08, 20:54

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

and found her passion in cooking! I like this dysfunctional family where Mihir seems to have inherited all the mothering instincts!  Twisted Evil

yes.. how did he turn out normal? hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-08, 20:56

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

define 'normal' ? He knows how to wear a saree, labels his drawers according to the contents, throws a fit when someone messes up his ordered apartment and can apparently cook like a pro.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-08, 21:02

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

define 'normal' ? He knows how to wear a saree, labels his drawers according to the contents, throws a fit when someone messes up his ordered apartment and can apparently cook like a pro.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

SP bahu Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-08, 21:03

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

somehow am not able to sympathise with her at any point..when she left ruhi the small baby for money sake I just cant comprehend with her.....she was shocked out of her wits when suraj showed her the mirror..ashok has been using her but only now she is realising he is fooling her ...and I dont think she is capable of pure love.she says she loves ashok becos he provides for her...maybe only adi i think she sort of loves him dil se...so she fought for adi now she is worried for herself and adi.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-08, 21:06

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

brilliant point shanti...interesting right..why mihir isnt in touch with her?? and also didnt u obserbe how mrs B didnt like to see her ad seems like she has crossed the bhallas the wrong way so mihir too is against her..maybe she supported shagun and then later ashok threw her out nty

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-08, 21:07

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

SP bahu Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

purffect ROFL ROFL

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-08, 21:07

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Normal new age sensitive guy who has OCD perhaps? hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-08, 21:09

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

brilliant point shanti...interesting right..why mihir isnt in touch with her?? and also didnt u obserbe how mrs B didnt like to see her ad seems like she has crossed the bhallas the wrong way so mihir too is against her..maybe she supported shagun and then later ashok threw her out nty

That's certainly possible.. she might have encouraged the materialistic Shagun.. and yes i saw the bit where Mrs. B got angry at her ad.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-08, 21:12

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

That's certainly possible.. she might have encouraged the materialistic Shagun.. and yes i saw the bit where Mrs. B got angry at her ad.

and she also looked very guilty to enter bhalla house or talk abt ruhi

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-08, 21:16

this article makes it look like Ishu is trainign ruhi to become perfect SP vahu hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-08, 21:19

zuzana wrote:this article makes it look like Ishu is trainign ruhi to become perfect SP vahu hppy

hppy hppy

gosh why can't they let kids be kids.. as if kids are even aware of things like rishta getting broken

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-08, 21:54

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

scratch your looking for a logical answer? do u not watch this show hppy mayb there is a third sibling v aren't aware of

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-08, 22:22

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

scratch your looking for a logical answer? do u not watch this show hppy mayb there is a third sibling v aren't aware of

Coming to it after 3 weeks.. had forgotten how nonsensical it can be hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-08, 22:36

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Coming to it after 3 weeks.. had forgotten how nonsensical it can be hppy

hppy hppy don't worry soon it will b like u have never been away from it...and for extra logic don't forget that poor recognised ruhi straight away even thou shagun walked out when she was wat 6weeks old?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum