Latest topics

TOI:Ekta Kapoor: This show of mine has been written like a film

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOI:Ekta Kapoor: This show of mine has been written like a film

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-09, 11:36

With the show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi taking a one-year leap, viewers will see a new Shakti Arora (Ranveer) doing the visarjan puja in today's episode at 10 pm on Colors. 

Shakti, who will now transform into a young business tycoon, says, "I look forward to playing the role of an angry man. I'm happy that the makers had the confidence in me to pull off such a contrasting character in a short time. In real life, I am happy-go-lucky; the part of a cool chauvinist is tricky to play." His co-actor Radhika Madan (Ishaani) is also excited about the leap. She says, "I was taken aback when I first saw Shakti in his new avatar. He looks classy."

Since the episode is centered around the visarjan puja, we asked producer Ekta Kapoor why she chose the festive occasion for the leap and she says, "Spiritually and religiously, Lord Ganesha is a symbol of a new beginning. The 10-day Ganpati festival marks the beginning of good things and so, I thought that the show's leap should also be based around the puja. The show is now going into another phase and there will be new high points, hence it made sense to centre it on the visarjan puja." 

Ekta also adds that the show was written like a film. "This show, for the first time, has been written like a film, in the Act 1, Act 2 and Act 3 format. Also, we are experimenting with a newer theme based on one-sided love, which is shown from the point of view of the man."

Tanvi Trivedi,TNN 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: TOI:Ekta Kapoor: This show of mine has been written like a film

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-09, 11:43

tfs...well if its been written like that here is hoping that it stays clean, crisp and isn't dragged forever...can u keep it a one sided love...or will she end up falling for him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-10, 12:42

sarra.. well if its been written like that here is hoping that it stays clean, crisp and isn't dragged forever.
Thumbsup but they wont commit such a crime of showing a clean.. crispy, show hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-10, 12:51

does Mayya know after act III..it is curtains... ?? or will she keep act III on infinite loop

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-10, 12:58

curtains for maiya's show??? very tough to pull it down..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-10, 13:05

candy wrote:curtains for maiya's show??? very tough to pull it down..  
what I thinks , Candy Begum.. when Mayya is on buying spree...she buys everything from shower stall to door mat but forgets to buy curtains ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-10, 13:23

hppy hppy maybe Sathya begum ..

she forgot to get curtains for PR and BALH.. how come she will get here after act 3..

for her show na curtain ellam pathadhu periya kadhava potu moodanam pola hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-10, 14:01

candy wrote:sarra.. well if its been written like that here is hoping that it stays clean, crisp and isn't dragged forever.
Thumbsup but they wont commit such a crime of showing a clean.. crispy, show hppy

especially not maiyya and her jalebia..maybe if trps aren't good they may keep it short and sweet?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum