Latest topics

Bulbul To Marry Suresh;Tanu To Get Pregnant In Zee TV’s Kumkum Bhagya!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-09, 20:43

A high voltage drama coming up in Kumkum Bhagya as Bulbul will marry Suresh and Aaliya to marry Purab in its upcoming episodes.
Balaji Telefilms’ popular show Kumkum Bhagya has always managed to keep the audience hooked to the show. With the new twists and turns in the show, it is becoming more gripping by the day. Now gear up for some high voltage drama and unexpected twist in the tale.

In the last few episodes, the viewers have witnessed that Purab (Arjit Taneja) has eloped from his marriage and meets Bulbul (Mrunal Thakur). He forces Bulbul to marry him.

While the family members are tensed, Abhi and Aaliya will plan to torture Pragya and insult her.

Our source says, “Abhi (Shabbir Ahluwalia) and Aaliya (Shikha Singh) will torture Pragya (Sriti Jha) and later Pragya (Sriti Jha) will be asked to leave the house. Whereas on the other hand Sarla will suffer an heart attack and will be in a state of shock.”

“Further Bulbul will marry Suresh (Faisal Rashid) so that Aaliya can settle down with Purab whereas Tanu will get pregnant as she is having an extra marital affair with Abhi. Bulbul will marry Suresh without informing others and hence Purab will also marry Aaliya,” ends our source.

Well, quite an interesting twist in the tale.

*DTB

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Bulbul To Marry Suresh;Tanu To Get Pregnant In Zee TV’s Kumkum Bhagya!

Post by slmu on 2014-09-09, 20:48

Iss jalebi ko kya naam doon?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-09, 20:54

slmu wrote:Iss jalebi ko kya naam doon?

shanti long hug

right name..jalebi kahani hppy

we have to really thank kekta for keeping YHM little jalebi free until now...she hates to unite two lovers..only two people who hate each other get married...so am damn sure she will not get mimi marriage happen Scared

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-09, 20:55

maiya's twist hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-09, 20:56

candy wrote:
 maiya's twist hppy

ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-09, 20:58

tfs zu.  tanu cant be preg... its a toal drama which will show tanu's colors to abhi

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-09, 20:58

scratch scratch it had no logic before and now even less...so suresh gets to marry who he loves, aaliya gets who she wants...and your telling me tanu wont b a ploy to try and get wat she wants?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-09, 21:00

zuzana wrote:

shanti long hug

right name..jalebi kahani  hppy

we have to really thank kekta for keeping YHM little jalebi free until now...she hates to unite two lovers..only two people who hate each other get married...so am damn sure she will not get mimi marriage happen Scared

Bang Bang Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-09-09, 21:01

i guess they are pakka following rebecca now.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-09, 21:01

slmu wrote:
candy wrote:
 maiya's twist hppy

ROFL ROFL

hppy hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-09, 21:02

candy wrote:tfs zu.  tanu cant be preg... its a toal drama which will show tanu's colors to abhi

teri muh mein ghee shakkar candy..I so wish its what u say...but until the truth is revealed it will be total drama Scared

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-09, 21:04

sarra0 wrote:scratch scratch it had no logic before and now even less...so suresh gets to marry who he loves, aaliya gets who she wants...and your telling me tanu wont b a ploy to try and get wat she wants?

sarra I wanted to see ur reaction hppy

ohh I didnt know tht suresh loved bulbul...I thought he loved pragya...sorry havent seen the earlier episodes....yes tanu will play politics and pretend to be preggy ..urghhhh Bang Bang Bang

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-09, 21:06

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:scratch scratch it had no logic before and now even less...so suresh gets to marry who he loves, aaliya gets who she wants...and your telling me tanu wont b a ploy to try and get wat she wants?

ohh I didnt know tht suresh loved bulbul...I thought he loved pragya...sorry havent seen the earlier episodes....yes tanu will play politics and pretend to be preggy ..urghhhh Bang Bang Bang

So its only Abhi and Pragya who don't get what they want?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-09, 21:07

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

yes hero heroine albhays take min one year to get what they want and that too they get it for 5 minutes hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-09, 21:10

zuzana wrote:

u wanted to c my reaction...i am forever predictable hppy and at this rate predictably I wont b watching the show for much longer...

i havnt seen the earlier ones but wat I picked up on was pragya loved suresh was engaged to him, he loved bulbul, not sure if he broke the engagement or pragya found out and broke the engagement but their relationship broke...hence y surla and bulbul r not polite or nice to him...

tanu ruin her figure hppy hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-09, 21:10

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

yes hero heroine albhays take min one year to get what they want and that too they get it for 5 minutes hppy

ROFL ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-09, 21:11

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

and purab and aaliya...abhi could...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-09, 21:24

zu.. agree you yaar. will not be able to tolerate this tanu until the truth is revealed. as per spoiler sarla gets attack and abhi cares which may result tanu tellin this lie .. as usual evil mind aaliya will devise this flop plan..

but i want suresh to marry aaliya..why he alone to be good.. let him take revenge for ruining his lover bulbul's love.. poor purab his fate is bad.. where ever he runs he ends with aaliya
Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-09, 21:26

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

u wanted to c my reaction...i am forever predictable hppy and at this rate predictably I wont b watching the show for much longer...

i havnt seen the earlier ones but wat I picked up on was pragya loved suresh was engaged to him, he loved bulbul, not sure if he broke the engagement or pragya found out and broke the engagement but their relationship broke...hence y surla and bulbul r not polite or nice to him...

me too me too will join u soon..dont liek khichdi as such nty

ok thanks for letting me know..pragya loved suresh Shocked Shocked ok so now it makes sense...kya jalebi hai...

tanu and her figure..good point ROFL hope abhi uses his pea brain

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-09-09, 21:27

total mesh up here. Why do I watch Maiyya's shows , she always ends up marrying two people who don't love each other.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-09, 21:29

amimus wrote:total mesh up here. Why do I watch Maiyya's shows , she always ends up marrying two people who don't love each other.

ami jaan long hug

thats what I was telling Shanti...if two people love each other and kektas show they never get married..total khichdi she does..I too am regretting starting this show..I hope the ratings fall

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-09, 21:34

candy wrote:zu.. agree you yaar. will not be able to tolerate this tanu until the truth is revealed. as per spoiler sarla gets attack and abhi cares which may result tanu tellin this lie .. as usual evil mind aaliya will devise this flop plan..

but i want suresh to marry aaliya..why he alone to be good.. let him take revenge for ruining his lover bulbul's love.. poor purab his fate  is bad.. where ever he runs  he ends with aaliya
 Bang

true that candy..purab is the guy who is stuck...poor guy...

suresh aaliya will be perfect ROFL ROFL

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-09, 21:44

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

me too me too will join u soon..dont liek khichdi as such  nty

ok thanks for letting me know..pragya loved suresh Shocked Shocked ok so now it makes sense...kya jalebi hai...

tanu and her figure..good point ROFL hope abhi uses his pea brain

pea brain..even if he uses it it doesn't have any fire power...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-09, 21:46

amimus wrote:total mesh up here. Why do I watch Maiyya's shows , she always ends up marrying two people who don't love each other.

lack of creativity...she only seems to have one formula

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-09, 21:47

pollyanna wrote:i guess they are pakka following rebecca now.....

whats the story abt pals

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum