Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10th September 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10th September 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-09-10, 23:23

Mihir pleads before Mihika’s mother to grant him Mihika’s hand. Raman too speaks for Mihir saying that he and his entire family was with Mihir. She was giving away her daughter to her own family. Soumya turns to Mihir and asks him if he really loved her so much. Then she says that this love shouldn’t ever diminish. Mihir promises and addresses Soumya as ‘Amma’.  She likes hearing ‘amma’ from him and they embrace. Everyone is happy. Toshiji instructs Raman to get dates fixed as soon as possible and that they’ll see who can stop this marriage from taking place. Raman assures her saying that there is no cause for worry. Mihika goes over to her mother and Mihika and the three share a hug. Ishita gestures to Raman to step out with her for a minute. He rises and they go.

Ishita takes Raman to the empty living room of their apartment. Raman demands to know why she had called him there. Ishita thanks him for handling Soumya chitti so well. She was feeling shy to thank him before everyone. Raman acts all high and mighty. He says that he always talked to the point and did what was needed. Ishita says that she knew that but still it was a special thing, a big deal for her. She says that she knew why he was doing this for Mihir’s wedding, so that he too could be tortured like he was. Raman is quick to say that obviously, why should one suffer alone? Mihir too should realize what a ‘Madrasi’ noose felt like. Ishita says that whatever it may be, this ‘Madrassan’ was thanking him. Raman asks with a show of great impatience that if she was done he had to leave for work. Ishita says that she too had to go to her Punjabi cooking class. Raman asks her why that was necessary. She’ll again try her hand at cooking. Was she in such a hurry to send her husband to heaven? Ishita replies that she’ll make great palak paneer one of these days. She goes out saying she’ll have to give the car for servicing too on the way.

At the reception of the place where the class was being held, Ishita settles her fees. She turns and sees Poornimaji standing there. She greets her. They talk about Ishita’s bet with her husband about making palak paneer and Poornima tells her that she’ll have to teach her the best recipe since this bet had to be won. As they talk, another woman comes up to them with a sinister tune playing in the bg. She introduces herself as Sanjana Arora. Poornimaji recollects the fact that she had met her the day before. The girl has finally decided to join the class. She says that she wants to use the class as a way to help herself recover from some emotional issues she was going through. Ishita agrees saying cooking was therapeutic and she was sure that it would be very helpful. Sanjana asks her why she was learning cooking. Ishita and Poornimaji share a laugh and then Ishita tells the girl that she was Tamilian but her husband was Punjabi and so she was learning to make this food since both her daughter and her husband had a taste for Punjabi food. Poornimaji asks them if they had picked up the recipe books. The girl had but Ishita had forgotten to do so. She is about to go and get one when Sanjana stops her. She says that she had picked up the last one. Poornimaji apologises saying there must be some mistake on her assistant’s part. She tells Ishita that she’ll give Ishita the book next time. Sanjana then gives Ishita her book saying that she was learning just for time pass while Ishita was learning for her family. Ishita refuses but the girl insists. Ishita then says that they’ll get it photocopied.

Romi is with a friend at a roadside tea stall. He tries calling Sarika on the phone but the call goes unanswered. He asks his friend why she wasn’t answering. He hadn’t done anything. She had left her job at his bhabi’s clinic. Bhai (Raman) had got her another job somewhere. But what had he done that he must be punished thus?! The friend stares at him. Romi asks him what?! The guy says what was wrong with him. Since when did he let a girl drive him into this state? He reminds him that he was Romi, the king of hearts, the tiger of Punjab! Romi says that this time things were different. If he didn’t find Sarika, living would become difficult for him.

At Raman’s office, Raman is talking to someone on the phone about Sarika for a job reference. He praises the girl and gives thanks for giving her the job. Mihir comes into the office and sits at the table. He gives Raman some papers for him to sign. Mihir asks Raman if he agreed with Toshiji and Simmidi about the fact that Sarika was not a nice girl since he had gotten her a new job? Raman says that Toshiji didn’t like Romi hanging out with Sarika because she came from a humble background. Simmi didn’t like her because she felt that in the Dubai case against Param, Sarika was at fault. He personally did not agree with either of them. He knew that Sarika was a very good girl. But because of this very fact he felt it would be better for her if Romi stayed away from her. He had gotten her a better job with a better salary. She could take good care of herself and her mother. Romi couldn’t be a serious guy. He cannot say anything about the future but presently Romi was not serious about anything. Then he says that leaving all this aside, he had given Mihir a holiday. What was he doing in the office? Mihir says that there was so much work pending. Raman says that currently keeping Mihika happy was his job. He should be taking her out, buying her flowers, etc. Raman taunts Mihir for being unromantic (shock!) Mihir is shocked and says so. He is amazed that Raman was teaching him how to be romantic. Raman says that he was much more romantic than Mihir but didn’t show it. Mihir says then he should show it and take bhabi out for lunch. Raman tells Mihir to get up. He says that he was giving Mihir a holiday and Mihir was threatening him with exile for life. He was supposed to go for lunch with Jhansi ki Rani! Seeing Raman’s threatening avatar, Mihir beats a hasty retreat but not before saying that Raman should follow the lovely things he preached some day. Once he is alone, Raman thinks about it and decides that it was not a bad idea. In any case, her vehicle was not running today and in this way at least a smile would come on that rotten face of hers.

At Ashok's office, Mihika is giving a presentation. Ashok asks her to stop the slide. He declares that to convince their clients they need a model to wear the dress. Imran Sir, Mihika's boss, tells Mihika to contact the agency and get a model assigned by tomorrow. Param pipes up that what was the need to waste a day when they had a model in the house- Mihikaji. Ashok too states that yes, Mihika could wear it and she would get that dress (A bridal dress) as compensation, which should suit her just fine since she was getting married. Mihika states that they mustn't assume that simply because she had modelled for the company in the past she would do it again. They must respect her position. She gets a call. She then addresses her boss and asks him to excuse her since as she had informed him earlier, she has to leave. Her boss allows her to go. She is leaving when Ashok catches hold of her hand and calls her Shagun. He tries to act innocent. Mihika leaves after telling him to keep a control on his hands and his tongue.

Mihika informs Mihir about the matter and he is obviously furious. Mihika calms him down saying she was already very stressed. Mihir advises her to leave this job. Mihika is shocked. She says that if women like herself left jobs because of such matters, then men like Ashok would be even more encouraged thinking that at the worst the girl would either agree or leave the job. She says that Ashok was a spineless rogue and she would be able to handle him. Mihir says that he was just worried about her safety. He had come here to take her out for coffee. After all, Raman bhai had given him full training on how to romance. Mihika is delighted to know that her jeeju had said this and they leave. 

Raman arrives to pick up Ishita. He thinks that today she will be shocked to see him and he is looking forward to seeing her face when she saw him there. He might just take a picture of her like that. He gets a few work-related phone calls. While he is talking on the phone, Ishita comes out with Sanjana. Ishita tells her where she lived and adds that she hadn't brought her car with her that day. Sanjana adds that she too lived close by and is about to suggest that they go together when she is startled to see Raman. She leaves hurriedly and Ishita is surprised at this. She sees Raman and walks up to him. She asks him if he knew Sanjana Arora. Raman looks a bit startled but says that he didn't. Then he tells her that she was weird. Instead of being surprised on seeing that her husband had come to pick her up, she was asking him questions. Ishita says that she was surprised. Raman wonders about Sanjana until Ishita calls out to him to hurry. 

Mihir and Mihika settle down in Mihir's apartment to watch a film. They are deciding on whether to watch an English romantic film or a Hindi romantic film when the doorbell rings. Mihir is annoyed that some kabab mein haddi always had to turn up. Mihika opens the door and is pleasantly surprised to see Vandu and Bala. They learn what Mihir and Mihika were upto and Bala says that they too had watched many such films but had not been able to complete any of them. Vandu chooses not to rise to the bait. She says that they had come to talk about something with those two. Bala says that they knew that Raman was paying for the renovation of their home and they too wanted to give them a gift that they will remember. Vandu says that they wanted to gift them a honeymoon package. She hands Mihika a few leaflets and says that they only had to choose one. Mihir tries to say that Raman bhai was very adamant when it came to such things but such gifts were really not necessary. Vandu and Bala however do not listen to his protestations and only ask them to select the option. Mihika thanks Vandu for this generous gift. They leave. Mihir says that Mihika was really loved by her two sisters. Mihika says that she was the youngest and so her sisters had always been generous with her, giving her things even before she could ask for it. Mihir becomes emotional and says that it how sisters are. He and his sister too had been like that. They had been so close that they even shared a pair of sneakers. To get him a new pair of shoes, his sister had participated in an inter-school race where the prize was a pair of shoes. She had fallen down and injured herself and still she had won because she had run for his sake. He shows a picture of his sister taken after she had won the award for that race. However, he adds, she had wanted to race ahead in life's race as well and had left him behind and moved on. Mihir leaves. Mihika looks at the photo and thinks that whatever he might say, she knew he thought of her a lot.

Raman is talking to Mihir's sister on the phone in his room. He says that he didn't understand why she was creating this issue right now. This was a matter of Mihir's life and she was no one to interfere in his decisions. He says that this time it would be better if neither he nor she interfered in this matter. He asks her where her love for her brother had gone off to in the past? Ishita enters the room and Raman hangs up saying that he'll call back later since he was busy. Ishita asks him what the matter was. Who had called? Raman says that the credit card people kept calling. He is all nervous in lying and quickly leaves. Ishita wonders at his odd behaviour.

Precap: Raman and Ishita are in bed together. Raman gets up and says he'll go out to get some water. Ishita says that the water was right there and pours him a glass of water. She hands it to him and says that the movie was quite emotional. 
Arjun Kapoor and Deepika Padukone have come to the Bhalla house. Toshiji is trying to force Arjun to eat as much as possible while telling Deepika not to since she didn't want to spoil her wonderful figure. (Finding Fanny promo)

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10th September 2014 Written Update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-11, 03:58

Who is sanjana arora . Mihir's sister ? I thought Shagun was mihir's sister .. Nice update ... Thank u Rikhia

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-11, 04:13

thanks...raman ishita nok jhok look like it is back and sounds fun...so the spy has arrived...i am glad that mihika told mihir about ashok and his antics...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-11, 12:20

Thanks Hooked.

Am bored .. of Ashok hitting on Mihika and Param aiding him.. of this dragging of the so called mystery of who is Mihir's sister.

Poor Vindaloo .. feeling like they have to match Ishra. Was nice to get a proper glimpse of them though.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-11, 13:43

Shesherkobita wrote:Who is sanjana arora . Mihir's sister ? I thought Shagun was mihir's sister .. Nice update ... Thank u Rikhia
Hi Sabi! long hug 
Mystery is being created by introducing this character. According to spoilers, mihir is shagun's brother but this girl is also Arora. So....

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-11, 13:44

sarra0 wrote:thanks...raman ishita nok jhok look like it is back and sounds fun...so the spy has arrived...i am glad that mihika told mihir about ashok and his antics...
mihika should start looking for a new job. She doesn't have to leave her job immediately but where's the joy in working in a place full of perverts?!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-11, 13:50

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

Am bored .. of Ashok hitting on Mihika and Param aiding him.. of this dragging of the so called mystery of who is Mihir's sister.

Poor Vindaloo .. feeling like they have to match Ishra. Was nice to get a proper glimpse of them though.
I know!! Vindaloo is in a  very sorry state at present. I don't like this complex that Bala has developed! And now he looks even more sorry without his mooch! I want my Bala jeeju back!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-11, 13:53

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks...raman ishita nok jhok look like it is back and sounds fun...so the spy has arrived...i am glad that mihika told mihir about ashok and his antics...
mihika should start looking for a new job. She doesn't have to leave her job immediately but where's the joy in working in a place full of perverts?!

exactly...wat is the point of proving a point if u r miserable...especially when work is a big part of life...these mahaan aatma hope I never get one in me...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-11, 13:56

hooked wrote:

I know!! Vindaloo is in a  very sorry state at present. I don't like this complex that Bala has developed! And now he looks even more sorry without his mooch! I want my Bala jeeju back!

WHAT??!!!!! he has lost his mooch and along wit it his mojo...sad state of affairs...especially wit a child on the way

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-11, 13:58

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

exactly...wat is the point of proving a point if u r miserable...especially when work is a big part of life...these mahaan aatma hope I never get one in me...
hahaha! I know! It's almost as if Ashok and Raman's companies are the only companies in Delhi! If she had stayed on in the job to prove to Ashok that she will not let her personal life conflict with her professional one, I think she has proved that point well and good. It's time to move on! Waise bhi, who stays on in the same job for more than a year these days? It's always about looking for more salary and a better package!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-11, 13:59

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

WHAT??!!!!! he has lost his mooch and along wit it his mojo...sad state of affairs...especially wit a child on the way
I know sarra! It's sheer tragedy!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-11, 14:05

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Tragedy
When the mooch has gone and you can't go on
It's tragedy
When the fans cry and you don't know why
It's hard to bear
With no-one to love you now you're
goin' nowhere
Tragedy
When you lose control and you got no soul
It's tragedy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-11, 14:07

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hahaha! I know! It's almost as if Ashok and Raman's companies are the only companies in Delhi! If she had stayed on in the job to prove to Ashok that she will not let her personal life conflict with her professional one, I think she has proved that point well and good. It's time to move on! Waise bhi, who stays on in the same job for more than a year these days? It's always about looking for more salary and a better package!

there r some0dedicated souls left..even if there r mol two companies jump ship and move to ramans...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-11, 14:08

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Tragedy
When the mooch has gone and you can't go on
It's tragedy
When the fans cry and you don't know why
It's hard to bear
With no-one to love you now you're
goin' nowhere
Tragedy
When you lose control and you got no soul
It's tragedy
hahahaha!! Oh my god!!! Thank you for doing this!! Kiss 
I'm totally singing this song hence forth whenever Bala makes an appearance on the show! 'TRAGEDY!''

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-11, 14:09

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

there r some0dedicated souls left..even if there r mol two companies jump ship and move to ramans...
hehe! now that simply can't happen because it is the sensible thing to do!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-11, 14:13

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ok unsensible thing to do go into business for yourself and direct competition wit ashok and make him lose...the hurt his ego will go thru

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-11, 14:15

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

ok unsensible thing to do go into business for yourself and direct competition wit ashok and make him lose...the hurt his ego will go thru
Mihika, the new CEO of the new company floated by her! Nice idea! The CVs would probably love this one!!!!  hppy  Only thing is this might be too positive for a soap! They want tracks steeped in negativity!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-11, 14:25

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Mihika, the new CEO of the new company floated by her! Nice idea! The CVs would probably love this one!!!!  hppy  Only thing is this might be too positive for a soap! They want tracks steeped in negativity!

i don't c y they cant b positive when doing negativity

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-11, 14:27

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i don't c y they cant b positive when doing negativity!
they probably are following the formula 2 negatives make a positive

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-09-11, 14:38

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

this  would be a nayi soch.. making serials a bit more positive.. so many mysteries and creeps are joining in the show now..  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-11, 14:39

Maria J wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

this  would be a nayi soch.. making serials a bit more positive.. so many mysteries and creeps are joining in the show now..  Bang
I agree! a bit too much of it these days!  Bang

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-11, 15:32

am slowly losing interest in the show...its going nowhere...Ishra relation is stagnant

only thing I am liking is how suraj is insulting shagun which she deserved

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-11, 15:34

zuzana wrote:am slowly losing  interest in the show...its going nowhere...Ishra relation is stagnant

Zu, I think I'd like to see Suraj fall in love with Shagun. That's what is going to get the TRPS rising once more!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-11, 15:37

same feelings shanti long hug

poor vindaloo they hardly get any scenes these days

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-11, 16:54

zuzana wrote:am slowly losing  interest in the show...its going nowhere...Ishra relation is stagnant

i have already lost interest...havnt watched it in a while...the charm has gone...in its place came indigestion

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum