Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 17th April 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-17, 22:00

Razia spots Zoya when she arrives at the door in a burqa,fails to see her face as someone distracts her. Zoya meets Ayan, he asks her about Asad and she tells him that u will be able to see him in some time.

Zoya puts a camera on a wall, it will have a live telecast of the entire function and its a live recording too. Zoya tells him that though Asad is introvert,He cant express his feelings openly but the situation has to be blamed,as he has faced a lot of things at an young age but he really loves his brother and he will definitely watch the proceedings.

Zoya calls up Tanu to check if everything is fine with the arrangements. Tanu asks her if the sweets plate is ok..and we get a FB that she has mixed poison in the sweets and she thinks that now Razia's and Zoya 's fate are sealed.

Razia spots Zoya/Ayan together, she goes there but again Zoya hides her face, Ayan tells her that she is Humeira's friend, Nagma

Tanu calls up DB from a different phone number, she informs him that there will be no sagai rasam at 5 pm. DB boasts abt himself that he knows that its a fake engagement and tells Dolly that Zoya 's game is up and she has to be deported at any cost.

Tanu takes the ring lying on Asad's bed and thinks that she will not let the sagai happen even if Asad wants to.

Ayan's house:

Zoya comes in the room and thinks of charging the camera. Humeira asks her who is she? Zoya tells her to remember the fashion day, and Humeira recognizes her and hugs her. Zoya is abt to show her face but someone knocks and Mamujaan enters. Zoya hides and is watching father-daughter scene. Baap-Beti both share a poignant convo, Zoya also gets emotional, Mamujaan gives a gift to Humeira and tells her that he made two of them. He says that he has waited long to give it to her.....He leaves. Zoya also takes leave from there but bumps into Razia. Humeira tells her that she is her friend,Gul and Razia catches the lie but Zoya covers up.

Asad's house:

Tanu calls Asad and makes him show the video on the lappy, Zoya does a Thumbs up to the camera. Asad calls up Zoya, asks her to come back ....she tells him hope he liked the surprise and to enjoy the function and cuts the call. Asad thinks loudly that Zoya should not have done such a mistake and hope no one recognizes her there.

Ayan's house:

Humeira lifts the cover of the box and the music starts playing.Zoya who is passing by hears this, gets a FB of the same music...she is shocked..and she follows the sound .....and finally comes towards Humeira's room and the screen feezes on her face.

Precap: the song dance sequence, Zoya gives the sweets to Humeira, she faints....and the SLAPGATE...All shocked!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 17th April 2013

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-17, 23:31

Pallu,

Thanks for such a lovely update. I have to watch the episode. I will get back to you with some more decoding. So Zoya has already realized Mammu is the father.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-18, 04:26

Thanks for the update, sounds like it's getting interesting, I know Zoya doesnt know it's0her father but for the audience it must have been poignant Zoya listening to the sweet conversation between humaira and her father. So is it time for Zoya to find out... precap sounds good, looks like action will start now

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-18, 04:59

I loved Zoya's thumbs up through the CC camera...
She is such a goof ball... how can Mr. Khan NOT love her? It is impossible to stay away from a character like her... you GOTTA love her... :sunny:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-18, 14:14

Nice one Pals

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-18, 14:22

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Thanks for such a lovely update. I have to watch the episode. I will get back to you with some more decoding. So Zoya has already realized Mammu is the father.

Thanks Anu, I guess....Zoya will not realise that Siddique is her father....as yet......

she will know that the music was being played in the house...but by the time she will reach the place, it will stop......thoda aur drama hoga iske liye shayad......Wink Wink

lets see....if i am reading the CVs rite today too (kal camera wala toh sahi nikla na Wink ....hehehheh.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-18, 14:24

sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update, sounds like it's getting interesting, I know Zoya doesnt know it's0her father but for the audience it must have been poignant Zoya listening to the sweet conversation between humaira and her father. So is it time for Zoya to find out... precap sounds good, looks like action will start now

Thanks Sarra, yup the story is getting quite interesting of late......

really liked Humeira-Siddique convo....but guess Zoya ko thoda aur intezaar karna hoga to know her real father, i just hope so......not today at least Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-18, 14:25

Shesherkobita wrote:I loved Zoya's thumbs up through the CC camera...
She is such a goof ball... how can Mr. Khan NOT love her? It is impossible to stay away from a character like her... you GOTTA love her... :sunny:

Sabi, I just loved Zoya yesterday....Surbhi is really coming up brilliantly with her acting prowess.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-18, 14:26

slmu wrote:Nice one Pals

Thanks Shanthi......hope u start watching QH soon Wink Wink

Thats one of my wishlist Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-18, 14:28

pollyanna wrote:
slmu wrote:Nice one Pals

Thanks Shanthi......hope u start watching QH soon Wink Wink

Thats one of my wishlist Wink

I keep planning to. The repeats here are not set, they keep changing the time and I still have to find the time to watch it online

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum