WU- 17th april

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WU- 17th april

Post by shivangi838 on 2013-04-17, 22:25

hello guys an action packed epi-

1. Mohan driving looking for Megha. Mohan sees a taxi on the road and thinks it is the one Megha is in. He overtakes it to find that it is another taxi. hard luck.

2. Megha tries to make her call from her phone but it does not work. She asks for Munna;s phone but he refuses saying he only has incoming. Megha asks him to stop at the next PCO. She spots a PCO and asks him to stop. Munna doesn't stop and she asks why he did not stop. Munna tells her that this car won't stop anywhere. Munna says you wanted to meet your son in Jhansi right so this car will stop there only. megha ka face dekhne wala tha by god.

3. Navi tries to call Megha but the phone rings. Aarti asks Navi to check with Beera. Navi says I don't trust Beera as I am sure Beera himself gave the courier to Megha. Beera comes there and Navi accuses him of trying to save Dada. Beera says he is not trying to save anyone. Beera says Dada is my family. Navi says Addu is my brother and the one who went after him is my mother and if something happens to them because of your family then I won't remain silent. Beera says he leaving the house. Beera packs his bags and is about to leave when Renu stops him. Jiji asks Beera if what Navi is saying is true. Beera doesn't say anything and takes blessings from Jiji. Renu tries to stop him but he leaves anyway. Navi says she thinks Megha is in some trouble and she is going to Jhansi. renu was really too much.

4. Beera is walking on road and Navi's accusations reverberate in his ears. Beera in all these days I have started understanding Navi at least a little bit. There is a man shouting asking people to board a bus to Jhansi. Beera boards the bus. Navi comes running and gets on the bus. She gets a ticket for Jhansi. She walks to her seat only to find that she is sitting next to Beera. Both are shocked to see the other. Beera curses his fate. NAvi accuses him of following her. Beera says I left the house first. Beera says I am going to Jhansi to prove that my Dada is innocent. Navi says we'll see. their expressions were worth watching.

5. Megha asks Munna what he wants and asks him to stop his car. Munna asks her to stop shouting as the car would not stop. Munna's car runs into a barricade and Megha takes the opportunity to run out. Munna revers the car and starts following her. Mohan's car comes and intercepts Munna's car. Mohan shouts at Megha's name and she stops running. Mohan comes out of the car and runs to Megha. MM hug and Munna watches this in anger. Mohan asks Megha if she is ok. Megha tries to point towards Munna's car but finds that it is gone. Mohan says he ran away. Mohan takes Megha to his car. this was really filmy yaar.

6. Navi gets a call from Mohan and she is about to pick when she notices Beera. Beera says if she wants privacy then he will open the window so that she can jump out Navi picks up the call and it is Megha. Navi is relieved to hear her voice and asks to stay with Spiderman and not to leave him. Megha agrees. Beera asks Navi why she did not tell Megha that she too is going to Jhansi. Navi says Spiderman would have sent me back. She asks why he is so interested. Beera asks her to open her eyes only then she will see clearly. Navi says she is seeing everything with absolute clarity. Navi has FB of Beera.

7. Megha says she doesn't know what happened. She says she came to ask for help but looking at Addu's letter I lost my patience. Mohan says it is ok and asks her to remember Addu wrote that letter 12 years back. Mohan asks about the Taxi guy. Megha says the guy kept calling me "mai" and kept asking a lot of questions about Addu. Megha says he did not want to stop the car and she wonders if he is following them. Mohan assures her that all will be well. Munna is shown following MM. don't know yaar what this guy wants.

Precap: MM in a dhabba. Mohan tries to feed Megha but she takes the roti into her hand and eats it. Munna arrives at the dhabba in the rain and watches MM. he looked like a typical villain

shivangi838
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: WU- 17th april

Post by sreearabhi on 2013-04-17, 23:07

pata nahi iss munnna ko kya chahiye kuch to hai jo munna chahta hai ...is he the real addu? pr kuch samajh mein nahi araha hai but his ghoor ghoor looks gets to my nerves yaaar but thanks for the lovely update shivangi.....

sreearabhi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-04-18, 04:24

A pacy episode with an update that springs forth the same. So all roads lead to jhansi now...i like how they are playing with the fact if munna is addu... Clever scripting.megha manages to set herself free from munna's clutches....but for how long will sheremain elusive from munna?

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-18, 06:11

Shivangi, Wink

Thank you for such a wonderful update.You have given such wonderful descriptions that for a person who has not seen the episode has visualized everything. So luckily Megha had escaped from the clutches of Munna. Is Munna the friend that he claims or is he Addu? The mystery continues…….

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-18, 06:13

sreearabhi wrote:pata nahi iss munnna ko kya chahiye kuch to hai jo munna chahta hai ...is he the real addu? pr kuch samajh mein nahi araha hai but his ghoor ghoor looks gets to my nerves yaaar but thanks for the lovely update shivangi.....

Shree,

Munna claims he is Addu's friend and he wants to take badla on Mohan and Megha for ill treating Addu. Hence he thinks Addu ran away from home. But we have to see if he is a friend or he is really Addu.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-18, 06:16

sunshine99 wrote:A pacy episode with an update that springs forth the same. So all roads lead to jhansi now...i like how they are playing with the fact if munna is addu... Clever scripting.megha manages to set herself free from munna's clutches....but for how long will sheremain elusive from munna?

Yes, Koel all the roads are leading to Jhansi i search of Addu. They are still maintaining the mystery. I for one would not like Munna to be Addu because he is now a criminal. Megha will be shattered and Mohan will never forgive himself for the way Addu has turned out.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-18, 12:53

Shivangi awesome update hun! cheers

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-18, 16:16

zuzana wrote:Shivangi awesome update hun! cheers

Zu,

Thanks she did a good job indeed.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shivangi838 on 2013-04-19, 12:54

thanks guys :)

shivangi838
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-19, 15:47

shivangi838 wrote:thanks guys :)

Shivangi you wrote really well and the essence of the episode came out hence the appreciation.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum