Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 11th September 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 11th September 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-09-11, 23:38

At night, Ishita and Mihika sit outside their apartment building. Mihila tells her akka about the new side of Mihir she had witnessed at his apartment with regards to his feelings for his sister. She shows Ishita the photo from Mihir’s childhood with his sister. She wonders what went wrong in their relation. Ishita asks if Mihika had questioned Mihir about it. Mihika replies that as Ishita had told her to give him some space, she didn’t want to force him. Mihika says that she had learnt from Ishita the importance of being patient and showing unconditional support. The change that had taken place in Raman jeeju was proof of the importance of these qualities. Earlier he used to be so rough and rude but now he has changed so much. Ishita tells her that actually Raman was a very sensitive person. His past had affected him so much and that’s why he was like that. As they talk about Raman, the man himself comes out. He looks around and spots the duo. However he overhears their conversation and realizes they were talking about him. Ishita was saying that Raman was so sensitive that while watching emotional scenes in movies he always cried. Instead of watching the film Ishita then starts watching his expressions. Mihika finds this very amusing. Ishita tries to say that it was fine and showed Raman’s feminine side. She explains that in women you had two x chromosomes while in men you had the x and y chromosomes. Now this x chromosome was the female side. So Raman too manifested his female side in this manner. Raman is angry on hearing her say all this about him. He finds the very idea of a Punjabi man displaying a feminine side quite a disgusting thought.

In his room, Raman is very angry at Ishita for talking like that about him in front of Mihika. He thinks that once she comes he will teach her A to Z! Ishita arrives and sees that Raman is watching cricket on tv. She mutters to herself that her life had gone to the dogs since she had married this man! The only thing one could watch on tv was cricket! There should be at least two tvs so that people could watch a film from time to time! Raman hears her muttering and thinks that it was his life that had been spoilt but offers the remote to her since he was the sensitive sort of guy. Anyway, they settle down to watch the film. ‘Lootera’ is playing and it is a very emotional scene with the background music that is made to wrench tears out of one’s eyes. Raman can feel the tears coming out of his eyes but tries to restrain himself since otherwise it will be field day for Ishita. A single drop of tear from his eyes would cost him tears of blood at the hands of his wife for the rest of his life. Ishita is also carefully watching him since the scene is just the type that makes Raman cry. Raman decides that to save his reputation he should leave as soon as possible. If he watches the film, Ishita would turn his life into a film. He rises. Ishita asks him why he was getting up. Raman says he had some work. Ishita asks what. Raman replies that he wanted some water. Ishita quickly brings water to him from her bedside table. She points to the tv and says that a very emotional scene was coming. Raman is angry and says he wasn’t crying. It was her fault that she didn’t keep the room clean and so dust had gotten into his eyes. Ishita studies his face. Raman demands to know why she was staring at him and then he cannot control anymore. 

Raman is angry and asks her why she had to say all those things to Mihika! Ishita says that eavesdropping was also a feminine quality and says that she had called him ‘mental’ not ‘senti’. Raman says that if one had a wife such as her, what option did the man have? She could drive even a scientist mad. Ishita says there was no way that he resembled a scientist. Raman says that however there was a lot of similarity between her and a mad person. He announces that they’d had enough of films and should watch the match. Ishita moves the remote out of his grasp and says that she wanted to watch the film. They get into a tussle over the remote, running around the room, jumping on the bed and then finally get into a wrestling position in front of the mirror. Ishita’s hair gets entangled in their fight and she screams out in pain. Suddenly they become very conscious of their state of embrace and intimacy. The ‘pal pal bade mohabbatein’ song plays. Raman lets go off Ishita. Ishita hands him the remote. He says that a lot of hair from her head was  falling these days. She should be careful or else she’ll go bald. He says that match would have ended by now and he should get some sleep since he had work the next day. They lie down—him on the bed, she on the couch. Raman peeps at her over his blanket. Ishita is feeling awkward. Raman then breaks into a smile. Ishita too smiles to herself.

Next morning, the kitty party ladies have assembled in the drawing room of the Iyer’s apartment. Pammi aunty says that it would be a good thing to bring some celebrities to their kitty party. Mrs. Iyer suggests Vibhu, the president of the Rajanikanth fanclub. Toshiji laughs at the idea and says they were talking about film stars, not presidents of fanclubs. Madhavi replies that it wasn’t as if any of them knew any celebrities such as Arjun Kapoor or Deepika Padukone. Pammi aunty steps in to prevent a fight breaking out between the ladies. Toshiji thinks that she must do something to silence Madhavi.

Ishita is outside somewhere and she is getting into her car. She thinks to herself that she will now make the palak paneer she had learnt from Poornimaji and show Raman! She is in a very good mood. Suddenly she spots Sanjana coming out from a building talking to Param. Param shakes her hand and leaves. Ishita quickly goes to Sanjana and asks what she was doing with Param. She says that he was not a good man. Sanjana says that Param was someone who was the only connection to her past. He alone was in touch with her and she needed his help. Ishita warns her not to trust Param and that he was a bad man. She asks if he had misbehaved with her. If so, Ishita says that she will help her. Sanjana says that Param had nothing of the sort till now. She asks Ishita not to interfere since he really needed Param’s help and didn’t want anything to go wrong.
In the society, Toshiji is walking on the road thinking that Ishita will prepare excellent food but what to do about the celebrities. She thinks that she’ll talk to Romi and ask him to arrange something. Suddenly a car comes and knocks into her. Toshiji shouts at them but is rendered speechless when Deepika and Arjun step out. They ask her if she is fine.

Toshiji has taken Arjun and Deepika to her drawing room. They are presented with food. The society ladies are crowding near the doorway to catch a glimpse of the celebs. Madhavi comes and is shocked. Toshiji invite everyone in. Pammi introduces herself as a big fan of Arjun Kapoor and takes a selfie with him. They ask Toshiji where Fanny was. Madhavi then says there was no Fanny there. Toshiji’s lie is caught. The actors leave after asking everyone to watch out for Finding Fanny. Toshiji is embarrassed but Pammi praises her intelligence because of which they got to meet the actor duo.

Toshiji is helping Ishita in the kitchen. Ishita is preparing palak paneer. She remembers that she had bought some bangles for her amma but had left it in the car. She says she’ll get it and asks Toshiji to just keep an eye on the food. Toshiji goes and sees the cooking book which Ishita is following. Neelu informs her this was the book from which Ishita was learning how to make Punjabi food. Toshiji checks out the book and is impressed by it. She wonders who wrote it and finds the ‘About author’ section which is replete with a photo of Poonima. She is shocked. Neelu informs Toshiji of Poornima’s visit to their house on the day of the vrat. Toshiji thinks that this was going to be a major problem and thinks that she will have to stop Ishita.

Precap: Param tells Ishita that he can tell her who Sanjana was and how he knew her. He comes up to her and then laughs and says that the fun had just begun so why should he tell her. Ishita says that he is pathetic and turns to leave. Param calls out and says that one thing he could tell her was that this Sanjana would become an important person in her life.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 11th September 2014 Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-12, 00:24

kya scene that yaar Hookie dear . that fight over remote was so natural today yaar 

Starry Love Starry Love Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 00:32

--sumana13-- wrote:kya scene that yaar Hookie dear . that fight over remote was so natural today yaar 

I know Manu. It was a nice scene.  Clap

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-12, 00:34

ooh the scene sounds good...is this now on fast forward because of time change or will it stay like this...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-12, 00:35

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 00:36

sarra0 wrote:ooh the scene sounds good...is this now on fast forward because of time change or will it stay like this...
sarra, I'm not happy with this time change news. I am rarely at home at that time!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 00:36

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks
Sabi!  long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-12, 00:38

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:kya scene that yaar Hookie dear . that fight over remote was so natural today yaar 

thanks for this pic yaar 
abhi toh party shuru huvi hai !
Starry Love Starry Love Thumbsup Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 00:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

thanks for this pic yaar 
abhi toh party shuru huvi hai !
Starry Love Starry Love Thumbsup Dance
hehe! It was fun to watch them like that!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-12, 01:20

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:ooh the scene sounds good...is this now on fast forward because of time change or will it stay like this...
sarra, I'm not happy with this time change news. I am rarely at home at that time!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

aw...where will I get my WU from? yours is wat keeps me sane...i do not wat the time change to effect their love story... hppy even as I ask myself wat love story...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-12, 13:06

Thanks Hooked.

Why can't Ishita just keep to herself.. why does she want to involve herself so much BangBang and now she will give Param a chance to insult her

Lovely Ishra scene Starry Love

I found Deepika natural and normal, but Arjun Kapoor was making faces.. my daughter was saying what wrong with him.. we decided he can't act and as my baby said that scene required no acting..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-12, 13:07

hooked wrote:

I was thinking that.. we will lose out on your WUs Broken Heart

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 13:17

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

aw...where will I get my WU from? yours is wat keeps me sane...i do not wat the time change to effect their love story... hppy even as I ask myself wat love story...
aww! Sarra!  Kiss  hug1 We'll write our murder mystery yet!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 13:19

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

Why can't Ishita just keep to herself.. why does she want to involve herself so much BangBang and now she will give Param a chance to insult her

I found Deepika natural and normal, but Arjun Kapoor was making faces.. my daughter was saying what wrong with him.. we decided he can't act and as my baby said that scene required no acting..
I know! Arjun Kapoor was showing too much awkwardness in that scene and all they had to do was pretend to be shy guests. Deepika is a natural. 
Ishita deciding to ask Param about what role he played in Sanjana's past was really stupid! Why would she think that he'll tell her. idiot!  Bang

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 13:20

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Shanthi!  long hug long hug yes, and I'll miss out on doing it!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 13:20

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-12, 13:21

hooked wrote:

I know! Arjun Kapoor was showing too much awkwardness in that scene and all they had to do was pretend to be shy guests. Deepika is a natural. 
Ishita deciding to ask Param about what role he played in Sanjana's past was really stupid! Why would she think that he'll tell her. idiot!  Bang

and as far as she knows.. Sanjana has nothing to do with her, so why should she get involved.. people can talk and have dealings with Param outside the realm of the Bhallas

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-12, 13:23

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Perhaps you could do a post on what you thought of the episode instead? After watching the 11pm repeat? That way we still get to read you

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 13:24

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

and as far as she knows.. Sanjana has nothing to do with her, so why should she get involved.. people can talk and have dealings with Param outside the realm of the Bhallas
Ishita really needs to concentrate on her clinic instead of trying to solve any and every mystery that she comes across!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-12, 13:27

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Ishita really needs to concentrate on her clinic instead of trying to solve any and every mystery that she comes across!!!  hppy

amid cooking classes and detective giri.. wonder whether she even goes to the clinic hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 13:30

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Perhaps you could do a post on what you thought of the episode instead? After watching the 11pm repeat? That way we still get to read you
yes, that would be fun! maybe I'll do that  hppy hppy  Shanthi!  hug1

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 13:31

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

amid cooking classes and detective giri.. wonder whether she even goes to the clinic hppy
hahah! I know! and these days she isn't even a child specialist! Job description bhi badal chuka hai!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-12, 13:36

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes, that would be fun! maybe I'll do that  hppy hppy  Shanthi!  hug1

Kiss  that would be great

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-12, 13:37

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

hahah! I know! and these days she isn't even a child specialist! Job description bhi badal chuka hai!

maiyya ka jadoo.. make it whatever BangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 13:39

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

maiyya ka jadoo.. make it whatever BangBang
haha! yes. she needed to be a child specialist to meet Ruhi but now that need has been taken care of, no restrictions!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum