Latest topics

Rukaiya's wish is granted!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rukaiya's wish is granted!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-12, 23:06

Ruky wish to be a mother is granted because another mother and wife of her husband felt compiled to help another woman or to save her husband's honor ( a Kings Word) in such a complicated issue in the "family". 
Immediately Ruky wish was granted she made her next move to formalized her soon to be possession and yardstick to get her main objective and desire 'the title MUZ. This move raised suspicion in Jalal and Hamida but only unhappiness in Jodha who until now she is longing to have a close relationship with Ruky ( the best friend and first wife of the man she loves so much) in this marriage and feels she has to do everything possible to achieve this harmony. During the Maham exposure track we saw how Ruky bared her inner most feelings to Jodha and here she is with the thought that I can make all right, save my husbands honor and establish a close bond with Ruky as we are of the same household, husband and can have a relation through this child! However the desires and thoughts at the end of Ruky is absolutely different; how unfortunate. 
I will like to say that though this track storyline is a little illogical on Jodha's part of giving her own child (as a wife which is unusual) in this marriage due to the promised of the KING and to make Ruky happy it is important for us to note that in today's world there are a lot of woman who are barren and childless by so many factors. There are also mothers who help there daughters who can't conceive to have their own children through artificial insemination. There are also surrogate mothers all over the globe some do it for money and some just benevolence. There are also sisters who go to this length to help their barren sisters get children through this means. In the old days where artificial insemination was not available the sister becomes the second wife in the marriage to save their sister's marriage which sometimes becomes a disaster then a help in the future.
Jalal is having deep thoughts about how far Jodha can go with her benevolence to help others and her relations and at the same time having doubt on Ruky motives. He is wondering why Jodha can't sense evil or worried about her child's future in Ruky's care. She is either simply not harboring any evil thoughts against Ruky or just hiding her pain to sacrifice for him. This is when he sensed that this weakness of Jodha is what Ruky is operating on and Jalal knowing Ruky more leaves Jodha to protect their child and also Jodha who is doing all this in goodwill for the 'family'.  Jalal said " I am worried that you get happy by helping others" implies he is sensing that Ruky is somehow taking advantage of this same knowledge too for this very request of hers!  That was a smart realization from Jalal which Ruky played on; now let's see what he does. Am positive he will start undercover work on Ruky himself and he just stared his mission without Jodha's awareness by letting Ruky sign another agreement to get back the child to Jodha if Ruky doesn't fulfill her responsibilities as a mother. This to me implies Jalal's sharp brains have calculated Ruky steps now and sensing that the child is not what Ruky wants!
At this stage Jalal has lost trust in Ruky completely and surprised she doesn't realized it due to  her quest.  I hope she is ready for the consequence of her actions later.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Rukaiya's wish is granted!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-12, 23:39

Awesome post my dear Nanayaa
Starry Love Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-12, 23:42

--sumana13-- wrote:Awesome post my dear Nanayaa
Starry Love Thumbsup
THANKS MANU long hug long hug long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-13, 05:21

Though Jodha is sad within she is putting up a brave face before Jalal for the peace of all.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-13, 18:37

Nanayaa623 wrote:Though Jodha is sad within she is putting up a brave face before Jalal for the peace of all.

I agree Nanayaa .but both Jodha Jalal and ruku are soon to be heartbroken as the children die one by one
How sad yaar
Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-13, 20:55

Yes Maun, no one knows what will happen in the future! That is why I said Ruky made a hasty decision and now her hidden intentions will be out and everyone will know her inner motives and guard against it in the future.

Although CV team goes to the extreme for more drama and weird ideology I still find they bring out sometimes important issues too if you look at it in a different way. 

Being selfless and giving Manu is a Spiritual gift not all man have but it is a gift from God and people do operate in this gift. So am cool with Jodha actions and don't see it as self righteous like today.  Romans 12: 6-8 in the good book (bible) talks about such gifts. Am bible person so always go with my life manual. ROFL 

" It is more blessing to give than to receive is a spiritual law people who gives alms know about and I believe both Muslims and Christians knows this very well and practices it often right. ( don't know about hindu cultures).

Also we see Jodha praying for Maham today shows her love for humanity 1 John 4: 20-21 says that if someone says, "I love God", and hates his brother or sister (man) he is a liar, for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen (physically) cannot love God whom he has not seen (physically). This is the commandment we have from God that the one who loves God should love his brother (man) also.  And that character is what the CV team seems to be trend on when it comes to Jodha.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-13, 21:01

Ruku should have opted for A child from Jodha and not the second twin from this pregnancy
Now hope ruku is left childless And then again Jodha will give her one of the babies .. Repeat track ek baar phir
confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-13, 21:42

--sumana13-- wrote:Ruku should have opted for A child from Jodha and not the second twin from this pregnancy
Now hope ruku is left childless   And then again Jodha will give her one of the babies .. Repeat track ek baar phir
confused
I don't think so Manu from this track her motives would be clear to all so she might lose her chance before all.  Just imagine if Jalal finds out her real motives is MUZ and not the child per se Jalal having experienced  being raised by Maham and not his own mother and the aftermath of all he has been through will not take it lightly with Ruky in disgust will make sure he make Jodha the MUZ as he says and sees that she is more worthy of the title. So we are sure in for a drama.  She has not even consider that the kids right now can be girls and so her intention will surely come out either now or later.

I will say when kids are born cause as at now the only way for Jalal or Jodha to find out will be her voicing out her intentions which she will not purposely unless she may have one of her mirror mirror talks and Jalal over hears.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum