Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 12th September 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 12th September 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-09-12, 23:36

Ishita comes down and sees Param. She asks him about Sanjana and his connection. Param pretends that he is ready to tell her but then changes his tune, laughs and says that he won’t reveal anything now since the fun had only begun. Ishita calls him pathetic and turns to leave. He calls her back and says that one thing he can tell her is that Sanjana will become an important person in her life. He leaves. She wonders what that meant.

Later at night, Ishita sits at the dining table with a look of worry on her face. Raman returns and sees her like that. He asks her what the matter was. Ishita says there was no one at home. Mummyji and Papaji had gone to Pammi aunty’s place for dinner. Param and Simmi had gone out. Romi too had gone out with friends. She sets the table as Raman goes to change. She wonders what he’ll say about the palak paneer. She gets a phone call from a Ramachandran from the clinic and instructs him to come next morning and pick up the dental moulds that she had prepared.

Raman loves the palak paneer. He praises it to the skies, licks his fingers and almost finishes the entire content of the bowl. Ishita smiles but doesn’t tell him she had made it. Raman says that she should take lessons from his ma, etc. Ruhi arrives. She asks him what he thought of the palak paneer. Raman praises it. Ruhi is about to say Ishita made it but Ishita gestures her not to. Ruhi giggles. She reminds Raman of his challenge to Ishita and his promise. Raman says that he was a Punjabi man who always kept his word, provided Ishita could prepare that kind of palak paneer. Ruhi giggles even more. Raman thinks she is laughing at Ishita. Mother and daughter laugh. Toshiji and Bhallaji return. Toshiji says that Bhallaji had eaten nothing at Pammi aunty’s place since he wanted to eat the palak paneer his daughter-in-law had prepared. Raman chokes on his food. Toshiji asks him how he liked it. Raman then pretends that he didn’t like the taste, that the paneer was hard, etc. Bhallaji notices that he had finished almost the entire thing and asks Raman if he had praised his wife. Ruhi reminds Raman of the promise. Raman leaves the table quickly and they laugh at him. Ruhi tells Ishita to make sure papa keeps his promise.

In his room, Raman wonders how he’ll face Ishita now. He pretends to fall asleep. Ishita comes in, sees him all covered in blankets and realizes he is avoiding her. She walks up to him and screams out, ‘cockroach’. Raman is up in a second. He demands to know where the cockroach was. Ishita laughs and says that it was in his mind. She then reminds him of his promise. He says that Ruhi had already made sure he didn’t forget. He asks her to ask whatever she wanted and let him sleep in peace. Ishita says that she will not ask for something so easily. She was very intelligent and she will make the most of this promise. She goes to sleep on the couch. Raman suddenly gets up again and says that her palak paneer was really very tasty. She had lied down. She gets up and smiles at his genuine compliment. Raman immediately says’ all systems down’ and goes back to the fortress of blankets he had constructed. Ishita makes a face but smiles. Raman peeks out from under his blanket and looks at her. He watches her smile.

Next morning, Raman is in his room. Neelu comes and informs him that a Ramachandran had come to meet Ishita. Ishita is in the bathroom taking a shower. Raman mutters that while there was drought all over, Ishita was enjoying the spirit of monsoon. He goes to meet Ramachandran who says that he had come to pick up something from Madam. Raman tells him to wait since Madam was running a bit behind schedule. Then he goes to the bathroom door and tells Ishita about the man. Ishita says that she still needed some time and asks him to go to the wardrobe and pick out the thing from the left drawer and give it. It was urgent. Raman goes and inevitably pulls out the wrong drawer. It is the one where Ishita keeps her underwear. Raman is stunned and embarrassed. He goes back and asks her why she was giving these things to a man. Ishita says it was for the fitting. She asks him not to create a problem and just give it to him. Raman returns to his room and decides that while Ishita might be unhinged, he was not going to give the man those things. 

Ishita comes out in her bathrobe and asks him why he had not given the things to Ramachandran. He was still waiting outside. Raman says that he can’t. There is a bit of an argument where Ishita says that she had given some to Pammi aunty’s husband as well and he was using it. She advises Raman to use them as well. Raman thinks she has lost it completely. Finally, he pulls out the drawer and shows her that he can’t give these things. Ishita is shocked. She is also embarrassed. She pulls out the correct drawer and shows him the moulds. Neelu comes and Ishita hands her the box and tells her to give it to the man. She then asks him what was going on in his mind when she had said that Pammi aunty’s husband used it. Raman says that he ahd no idea what people used these days. They laugh at this misunderstanding. Then they bang into each other. Ruhi arrives and laughs at the state of her parents. She asks them who will go for the PTA since their teacher had asked only one parent to come. Ishita tells her that her papa will go. Ruhi tells them to bang their heads again or else they’ll grow horns. After some hesitation they do so. Ruhi leaves for school with her grandfather. Ishita asks Raman to go first and he leaves. She is embarrassed at what just transpired.

Raman is sitting at the breakfast table reading the news paper. Toshiji comes with a cup of tea. She is in a mind to speak to him. She sends Simmi away asking her to take Ananya and go with Bhallaji and Ruhi. Simmi goes to get ready. Next, Neelu is sent off to clean Ruhi’s room. Toshiji then gives Raman the cup and sits down to talk to him. She raises the topic of Ishita’s cooking classes. Raman thinks that she might be fearing that Ishita will become a better cook than herself. Toshiji tells him not to think nonsense. She shows him the recipe book. At first Raman makes a lot of fuss for having to go through a recipe book but he is stunned to see who the author was. Toshiji asks him what should be done and whether it wouldn’t be the best to just tell her everything. Raman tells her that can’t be done. Instead he advises her to accompany Ishita on these cooking classes and keep an eye on the teacher.

Later, Ishita is having breakfast. Toshiji gives her another parantha and tells her not to worry. She won’t lose her figure. She asks Ishita about her cooking teacher. Ishita praises Poornimaji for showing individual attention to all her students and her staff members. She says that despite being so famous, the lady was extremely humble. She even asked about Ruhi. Toshiji asks her how she knew Ruhi and Ishita tells her about the book launch meeting. Toshiji thinks to herself that she has to put a limit to this closeness between Ishita and the lady.

Ishita is at her cooking class. She has made aloo gobi. Poornimaji tastes hers and says that it was good but in Punjabi dishes the gobi (carrot) should be boiled and softened a bit more. Ishita says she’ll do better next time. Sanjana’s is next. Meanwhile, Toshiji arrives. She wants to come in but an assistant stops her saying she couldn’t enter since a class was in session. Toshiji tries to explain. Sanjana spots Toshiji and is shocked. She quickly makes an excuse to Ishita and leaves. Ishita wonders why Sanjana ran away on seeing Raman and now Toshiji. She calls out to her mother-in-law to come and Toshiji comes up. Ishita takes her to meet Poornimaji. Poornimaji turns and sees Toshiji smiling at her. They both are conscious of the fact that Ishita is with them.

Precap: Sanjana cries and shows Ishita a photo of her with her brother. She says they each had a copy of it. It’s the same photo Mihika had showed Ishita. Ishita asks her if her brother was Mihir. Sanjana is shocked and asks her how she knew that.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-09-13, 00:29; edited 5 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 12th September 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-12, 23:37

drums beating...eagerly waiting

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-12, 23:41

I loved the scene where raman pulled out all the multi coloured bras of ishu
Aap bhi try ker saktey ho !! She says
Raman is shocked !,

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-12, 23:55

--sumana13-- wrote:I loved the scene where raman pulled out all the  multi coloured bras of ishu
Raman  is shocked !,

really hppy hppy r they getting all these scenes in before time change...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-13, 00:07

sarra0 wrote:drums beating...eagerly waiting
hug1 hug1

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-13, 00:08

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:I loved the scene where raman pulled out all the  multi coloured bras of ishu
Raman  is shocked !,

it was a hilarious scene, Manu! And  sarra, I do think they might just be doing that. But I hope not. I hope they don't change the content just because of the time. Let it come with an age restriction warning.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-13, 00:14

this actually sounds like a decent episode for now...knowing how deceptive param can b y ask him...y isn't she thinking that it could b another plan of his...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-13, 00:19

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Raman  is shocked !,

it was a hilarious scene, Manu! And  sarra, I do think they might just be doing that. But I hope not. I hope they don't change the content just because of the time. Let it come with an age restriction warning.

it certainly sounds like it I think I will have to watch this...i also hope so...there was something which said that the show that should have been on at 7.30 has been delayed...that could mean that YHM is only at 7.30 short term until show arrives...but I don't know how true that is...but yeah if YHM is here long term I want such type of content to continue..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-13, 00:26

sarra0 wrote:this actually sounds like a decent episode for now...knowing how deceptive param can b y ask him...y isn't she thinking that it could b another plan of his...
yeah, it wasn't bad! I quite enjoyed it Sarra! Lots of IshRa scenes and generally a lot of interesting stuff happening without dragging!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-13, 00:28

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Raman  is shocked !,

it certainly sounds like it I think I will have to watch this...i also hope so...there was something which said that the show that should have been on at 7.30 has been delayed...that could mean that YHM is only at 7.30 short term until show arrives...but I don't know how true that is...but yeah if YHM is here long term I want such type of content to continue..
oh! if it's only a temporry shift, then that's good! I like the fact that YHM brings up stuff about day to day activities so naturally without too much of a build up. It can be quite natural for Raman to stumble upon Ishita's innerwear one of these days and it happened today!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-13, 00:29

hppy hppy another sister from the woodworks...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-13, 00:30

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy another sister from the woodworks...
I know!! God knows where this is going! And Poornimaji doesn't seem to know her own daughter but then she could be pretending.  scratch

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-13, 00:33

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

oh! if it's only a temporry shift, then that's good! I like the fact that YHM brings up stuff about day to day activities so naturally without too much of a build up. It can be quite natural for Raman to stumble upon Ishita's innerwear one of these days and it happened today!  hppy

they have to get used to each other somehow...and this will allow intimacy without having intimacy...yep it was so easily done one wrong opening and todays fun...there must b more such scenes they can go

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-13, 00:35

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

they have to get used to each other somehow...and this will allow intimacy without having intimacy...yep it was so easily done one wrong opening and todays fun...there must b more such scenes they can go
yes! more such scenes please! Heart

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-13, 00:35

hooked wrote:
I know!! God knows where this is going! And Poornimaji doesn't seem to know her own daughter but then she could be pretending.  scratch

well shagun and mihir aren't in touch wit their mother...maybe they took sanjana and she hasn't seen her forever hppy hppy well she is a spy implanted so who knows is she a plant or a real plant...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-13, 00:36

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes! more such scenes please! Heart

Dance Dance Dance

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-13, 00:47

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

well shagun and mihir aren't in touch wit their mother...maybe they took sanjana and she hasn't seen her forever hppy hppy well she is a spy implanted so who knows is she a plant or a real plant...
now I am even more confused than I was at the start! case of the mysterious implants one can call this!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-13, 00:53

Purnima prakash is mother of Shagun  scratch
sanjana is sister of Mihir  scratch

but are mihir and shagun related ??
confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-13, 00:54

--sumana13-- wrote:Purnima prakash is mother of Shagun  scratch

confused
according to spoilers, mihir and shagun are related. seriously manu, confusion hi confusion hai, solution ka pata nahi!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-13, 00:56

hooked wrote:

confused
according to spoilers, mihir and shagun are related. seriously manu, confusion hi confusion hai, solution ka pata nahi!
I do not think so 
Mihir and shagun are not related yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-13, 00:57

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

confused
I do not think so 
Mihir and shagun are not related yaar
hmm...in the book they are. but then there is no good reason for keeping it a secret so maybe you are right.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-13, 12:43

thanks rikhia for the wu

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-13, 16:46

cutie pai :-) wrote:thanks rikhia for the wu
Jenny!!  long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-13, 16:53

hey dear..
i loved the ramchandra scene

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-13, 17:20

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

now I am even more confused than I was at the start! case of the mysterious implants one can call this!

hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum