Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 13th September 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 13th September 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-09-13, 23:34

Toshiji smiles at Poornimaji. She asks Ishita to go and fetch her bags since they had to leave quickly. Ishita leaves. Toshiji then warns Poornimaji to stay away from her innocent daughter-in-law and not play her usual games. She threatens Poornimaji that next time she will not behave this politely.

Ishita goes to pick up her things from her locker and notices that Sanjana had left her bag behind. She tells a staff member to return the bag but the lady tells her that they were tied up that day with back to back classes. She advises Ishita to take the bag with her and return with it for the next class. Ishita asks her to give her Sanjana’s address and she’ll drop it off since the bag might contain something important.

Ishita arrives in Sanjana’s neighbourhood and asks a shopkeeper the way to the house. Behind her, it is observed that Param is speaking to Sanjana in front of the latter’s house. Param leaves. Ishita turns and sees the duo. She goes to Sanjana’s house. She gives her the bag. Sanjana is very upset. Ishita asks her if Param had made her feel this way. Sanjana says this wasn’t Param’s fault. In fact he was the one who kept her informed about her brother. Sanjana confides in Ishita about the pain caused by her estrangement from her brother. She says that now her brother was getting married and even now he wasn’t letting her take part in that. She shows the photo of herself with her brother taken in their childhood. Ishita remembers it to be the same photo that Mihika had shown her last night. She asks Sanjana if her brother’s name was Mihir. Sanjana is surprised and asks her if she knew him. Ishita says her sister was Mihir’s friend. Sanjana gets excited and asks a lot of questions about Mihir but then checks herself with a smile saying Mihir was Ishita’s sister’s friend. How would she know all this about the fellow? She confides about the anger she felt at the fact that Mihir was not ready to forgive her and forget the past. Ishita says that she too was not making it easy. Why did she have to cause him so much grief by stopping his marriage? Ishita says her sister had told her about it. Sanjana says she had done it in a moment of anger.

It is Bala and Vandu’s wedding anniversary. Vandita is ready with a gift for Bala. He returns home completely tired after taking four classes. He has forgotten about the anniversary. Vandu asks him to taste the kheer she had made. Bala eats and jokes that she must be getting the craving for sweets in this state but she should be careful. She tells him that he was no longer interested in her. Vandu finally breaks down at his callousness and leaves in tears. Bala calls out to remind him about what he had forgotten! He notices her gift and remembers that it was their anniversary and feels bad that he had made her cry in this state.

Ishita is driving. She thinks to herself about the estranged relationship of Mihir and his sister. She thinks that she should first find out more about the reason behind this estrangement before acting. At least, the good thing was now she knew who Mihir’s sister was. She gets a call from her clinic and says that she is reaching shortly.

Bala reaches Akash Ganga society. Shravu calls him to find out where he was. Bala says he was right there and will arrive shortly. He runs into Raman. Raman asks him how are things. Bala says he was in a problem because he had forgotten Vandita’s anniversary. Raman jokes about whether Vandu had married once more and reminds Bala that he had forgotten his own anniversary too. Bala laughs. Raman says he’ll make Bala feel better and wishes him a happy anniversary. Bala says that Vandu was right when she said that men were forgetful. Raman then says that when God was creating man he took a lot of rest. But ever since woman was created neither God nor man has had a moment’s rest. He tells Bala that he has had twice the experience as Bala in staying married and he can help him. He advises Bala to throw Vandu a surprise party and then pretend that his forgetting was part of the acting. Bala thanks Raman for the brilliant idea and Raman says he was there to help.

Ishita tells Mihika about what she had found out about Mihir’s sister. Mihika says that they should just make the two meet and sort things out. Ishita says that it would be better to be careful about this matter and find out more before acting. She says that the fact that they were angry at each other was an expression of their love for each other. Mihika says that the best thing would be to bring them face to face and let them fight it out. That was the best way to sort out differences.

At the Bhalla’s, Raman and Romi are helping Bala prepare for Vandu’s party. Raman is blowing countless balloons. Ishita arrives. Raman says that trouble has arrived and opens the door to let her in. They tell her what they were doing. Ishita says of course wherever there was lying and manipulating one’s wife, Raman would lead the way. Bala says that he was really helping. Raman is also filled with self-righteous outrage at Ishita’s unfair remarks. Ishita asks him where Mummyji is. He says she was at a neighbour’s house. She asks about Papaji. He says he was also at some other neighbour’s house. She asks about Simmi. Raman says she was out and then shouts at her for treating him like a news machine and expecting her to inform her about everyone’s whereabouts. They get into a brief argument but Bala asks them to postpone their fight till the party was over. She tells them that Vandu was arriving shortly. Bala and Raman are annoyed at her for spoiling their plan. She says it would not have happened if they had included her in their plan. As it is she had thought Vandu akka was upset and had asked her to come over for a bit. Bala says that she could still help him by ordering a nice cake. Also he shows her a box and tells her that it had a western dress for Vandu and asks her to convince Vandu to wear it since ever since her pregnancy she had become self-conscious about her weight and had avoided wearing such things. He says that Vandu looked really hot in these dresses. Ishita agrees. Raman calls her aside and reminds her that it was a party with a western theme and says that she should be careful and wear a medium sized dress. She might explode out of a small sized dress. Then he adds that she had lost some weight it seemed. Ishita asks him if he had noticed since he seemed to have buttons instead of eyes. Raman replies that seeing her was the cause for his eye sight becoming bad. He gets a call from Mihir. He shouts at Mihir that all the men were hard at work at home and asks him to come over and lend a hand. Ishita thinks that Mihir was coming over and wonders if she should call Sanjana over as well.

Precap: Mihika and Ishita climb down the stairs while discussing if they should make Mihir and Sanjana meet at the party. Ishita says that it didn’t seem that Sanjana knew who she was and that she was related to the Bhallas. She says that she should invite Sanjana over. She calls Sanjana and tells her that she wanted to invite her to her house.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-09-14, 00:16; edited 4 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 13th September 2014 Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-13, 23:42

Hooked today I loved the way Raman was staring and admiring Ishita's back while commenting on her weight !! Naughty naughty Raman ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-14, 00:17

--sumana13-- wrote:Hooked today I loved the way Raman was staring and admiring Ishita's back while commenting on her weight !! Naughty naughty Raman ??
hppy hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-14, 00:49

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Hooked today I loved the way Raman was staring and admiring Ishita's back while commenting on her weight !! Naughty naughty Raman ??
hppy hppy
so the theme is western ??
could this be a spoiler pic from upcoming episode Hookie ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-14, 00:50

thanks for the update...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-14, 08:48

thanks for ur lovely update Rihika darling long hug

seems like IshRa scenes were as usual interesting.. haven't watched yet.
oh wow! Raman admiring Ishita. Heart

now a days Raman is so quick in giving compliments yaar !!! lookin forward for party scenes..

hope sanjana track is one more plan from shagun, param duo .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-14, 10:20

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
hppy hppy
so the theme is western ??
could this be a spoiler pic from upcoming episode Hookie ??
Oh my! Seems like it!!! Divs does look lovely with her hair tied up like that! Tfs Manu!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-14, 10:33

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...
was an ok sort of an episode.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-14, 10:39

candy wrote:thanks for ur lovely update Rihika darling long hug

seems like IshRa scenes were as usual  interesting.. haven't watched yet.
oh wow! Raman admiring  Ishita. Heart

now a days Raman is so quick  in giving  compliments yaar !!! lookin forward for party scenes..

hope sanjana track is one more plan from shagun, param duo .
Hello Candy! Yeah Raman despite all his show of anger and general kharoosness is the one who is drawing closer and closer. More like a shark one could say... Poor Ishu!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-14, 11:06

hooked wrote:

i got bored wit it...the bala raman scene was ok and raman ishita scene...i was glad that at least she wanted to get to the reason of the fallout before doing anything...and by the episode end I was left shaking my head again...stupid...

i saw the scene the day before about the bra...it was funny...i had taken a sip of water while I was watching it...shouldn't have done that...it reminded me of the SR episode..well done scene...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-14, 11:23

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i got bored wit it...the bala raman scene was ok and raman ishita scene...i was glad that at least she wanted to get to the reason of the fallout before doing anything...and by the episode end I was left shaking my head again...stupid...

i saw the scene the day before about the bra...it was funny...i had taken a sip of water while I was watching it...shouldn't have done that...it reminded me of the SR episode..well done scene...
haha! Oops! yes! the bra wala scene was very funny! yesterday's episode was a bit of a dampner. I am still not used to this without mooch Bala.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-14, 11:48

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

haha! Oops! yes! the bra wala scene was very funny! yesterday's episode was a bit of a dampner. I am still not used to this without mooch Bala.
ooh yes he looked so weird without it...raman said like film hero...i thou more zero  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-14, 11:51

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

ooh yes he looked so weird without it...raman said like film hero...i thou more zero  hppy
I know!!! Don't know why the CVs are after him! Poor chap! First they took away his job and now his mooch!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-14, 11:59

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I know!!! Don't know why the CVs are after him! Poor chap! First they took away his job and now his mooch!
hppy they may not have had any say on the mooch...he could have done that to himself... hppy but how they think no one would let slip the party was last minute or someone can't make it is something in serial world they don't think to closely about...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-14, 12:07

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
hppy they may not have had any say on the mooch...he could have done that to himself... hppy but how they think no one would let slip the party was last minute or someone can't make it is something in serial world they don't think to closely about...
true! Still, they could have given him a false mooch. The party idea is fine. And even if Vandu learns it was a last minute thing, she wouldn't mind I guess since Bala did put in so much effort into it. But one thing bothered me and that was Ishita deciding to invite Sanjana over and get a showdown between Mihir and Sanjana. I mean this party was to cheer up Vandu and was for her. Ishita shouldn't have done this. She is going to spoil her sister's party. The whole thing stinks of jealousy and sibling rivalry. This is something rare when the whole preparation is being done for Vandu alone and Ishita can't allow that to happen!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-14, 12:25

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
true! Still, they could have given him a false mooch. The party idea is fine. And even if Vandu learns it was a last minute thing, she wouldn't mind I guess since Bala did put in so much effort into it. But one thing bothered me and that was Ishita deciding to invite Sanjana over and get a showdown between Mihir and Sanjana. I mean this party was to cheer up Vandu and was for her. Ishita shouldn't have done this. She is going to spoil her sister's party. The whole thing stinks of jealousy and sibling rivalry. This is something rare when the whole preparation is being done for Vandu alone and Ishita can't allow that to happen!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
hppy hppy false mooch...first thing that came into my head is they can get the false mooch to fall off...

nope ishita shouldn't b doing it...but that would apply to watever function they would want to hijack...to me it was more a one track mind of a SP bahu...intent on solving the crisis and being the hero...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-14, 12:28

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
hppy hppy false mooch...first thing that came into my head is they can get the false mooch to fall off...

nope ishita shouldn't b doing it...but that would apply to watever function they would want to hijack...to me it was more a one track mind of a SP bahu...intent on solving the crisis and being the hero...
oh noes!! Bala's izzat is on sale!!  hppy
And I know we are not to think of Ishu's actions in that light but it was a selfish kind of thing to do.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-14, 12:48

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

And I know we are not to think of Ishu's actions in that light but it was a selfish kind of thing to do.

they r selfishly unselfish and unselfishly selfish at the same time...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-14, 13:40

Lovely update Hooked.

I was cringing at Ishu's delight at having found out who the sister is.. doesn't she have any sense of boundaries? And not for a second did she question the coincidence of having stumbled onto the one person who could be the sister and who is in cahoots with Param

The party - its like they wanted a scenario to make Mihir-Sanjana meet. So they later on decided on Vindaloo's anniversary. I mean so much of the day is gone and finally Vandu is ready with a present and expecting one in return.. wouldn't wishes and gifts be exchanged first thing in the morning? The Iyers would all know its the wedding anniversary and would have called to wish etc. Bala wouldn't have been allowed to forget. Too illogical..oh well

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-14, 14:26

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

they r selfishly unselfish and unselfishly selfish at the same time...
haha! Well said!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-14, 14:31

slmu wrote:Lovely update Hooked.

I was cringing at Ishu's delight at having found out who the sister is.. doesn't she have any sense of boundaries? And not for a second did she question the coincidence of having stumbled onto the one person who could be the sister and who is in cahoots with Param

The party - its like they wanted a scenario to make Mihir-Sanjana meet. So they later on decided on Vindaloo's anniversary. I mean so much of the day is gone and finally Vandu is ready with a present and expecting one in return.. wouldn't wishes and gifts be exchanged first thing in the morning? The Iyers would all know its the wedding anniversary and would have called to wish etc. Bala wouldn't have been allowed to forget. Too illogical..oh well
That's very true! And of course it's not possible to make Mihir and Sanjana meet in a private setting! what's the point of having a face off if 20 odd people are not there to witness it and offer their shocked expressions in close up!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-14, 14:43

Thanks for the wu rikhia...
i still think tht sanjana is not mihir's sis...they cant reveal this so early

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-14, 14:47

slmu wrote:Lovely update Hooked.

the whole show is illogical and has been for a while...

oh by the way YHM is going to air at 7.30 once SC finishes...apparently promo r airing to that effect...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-14, 14:51

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for the wu rikhia...
i still think tht sanjana is not mihir's sis...they cant reveal this so early
Jenny, you are right! And that day when Ishita asked Raman if he knew Sanjana Arora, his expression was like he found the name to be familiar but couldn't place it. And obviously that won't be the case if she was Mihir's sister! Probably this is some new conspiracy created by Param.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-14, 15:07

Yes..agree with u
it can be a new plan of param against ishu

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down