Latest topics

Welcome aboard INDE AIRLINES Flight # 14/09/2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome aboard INDE AIRLINES Flight # 14/09/2014

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-15, 17:07

Action packed episode tonight- lots of dhishoom dhishkyaaoon, drugs, secret agents and what not.

It begins with a foreigner being kidnapped  on his way home. Vladimir, I think his name is. He can speak a smattering of Hindi and had taken a huge loan to support his betting and gambling. At the momemt he is finding it a tad tough to pay it off. The goons is a rare mood of benevolence decide to let his debt go in return for a favour… (Vlad needs to deliver a package in Goa). Once he agrees they promptly push him, oh so lovingly, out of the speeding car.

Ananya and her her sister… they share a good bond. Ananya is packing an extra suitcase and her sister wants to know why. Ananya is flying to Goa and for the first time it s a one-night stop over… ooh la la… the kid sister is excited and extols Ananya to pack some sexy little dresses. Apparently the cutie pie is of the opinion that Ananya ought to live it up a bit. Ananya promptly shoots the idea. The disappointed Shefali lets fall the info that Ananya had always been a serious soul, school topper and an utter bore… who NEVER partied! LOL… there you are, sums up our heroine in a few pithy words… UPTIGHT SPINSTER! ROFL!

Anyway, at the airport, Ananya and the cheesy Russian meet… he calls her a beautiful lady and she graciously smile. He is polite and they both have identical looking suitcases… which the Russian had taken note of from the very beginning. They both check in their luggage and go their different ways.

In the pilot’s locker room, Sharma Ji informs Ananya that she ought to thank Captain Akash Saluja as he had asked the enquiry being dropped. Ananya is surprised. First Officer Rahul (I think that is the name) tries to chat up Ananya- she is polite, though not very encouraging. Rahul leaves after a while. Sharmaji further informs Ananya that Akash is in Goa and she ought to take up the opportunity and thank him… which does not go down well with an eavesdropping Natasha.

Elsewhere, Mahima is waylaid by First Officer Rahul… he of the “flirt” fame. They have a conversation hinting at undercurrents… which ends by Rahul shoving a gift at Mahima and saying “Happy 10 month Anniversary!” A flabbergasted Mahima tries to apologise for forgetting the date, while the  visibly hurt and irate beau stomps off leaving her behind.

The episode is filled with packages, I believe… for Natasha has a gift for Akash to commemorate THEIR special day… which the Vixen wants Ananya to deliver. Ananya being a girl after my own heart is instantly suspicious. She knows for a fact that Natasha is unreasonably resentful of herself… why would she seek her help… she could send it with anyone else. She did accept the parcel, but also looked at Nasty Nats rather doubtfully… and Nats escaped with a repartee… “Bomb nahi hai ismein…” Yeah, Right! Bomb usmein nahi, tere Dimaag mein hai, and don’t we know it!

In the Airplane, Ananya co-pilot is Slimy Shukla… a pervert of the first order… he feels up her hands, and passes suggestive comments. He invites her out for a drink once in Goa; Ananya is not at all welcoming of his oily familiarity and puts him in his place politely yet firmly. I cheered! What a gal! No fireworks, no bhashans… just a regular working woman like you and me, who have to deal with such issues on a regular basis with quiet dignity and iron firmness. Who hit SP on the head?

The Russian is on the flight and he is impatient for take-off. He takes out his frustration on Mahima by passing nasty comments on India and her short-comings making his attitude very clear. Mahima is polite to his face but vents her spleen later by calling him a Cartoon! LOL!

They land in Goa. At the airport, Vlad notices customs officers who seem to be on his trail. Noticing Ananya at the canteen, he once again chats her up, using the opportunity to exchange her suitcase with his.

Shortly after wards, he is taken in for questioning… Vlad claims diplomatic immunity, but the officers open the bag anyway and are stumped to find Ananya’s clothes. Not willing to go down with a fight, they demand to know why a male ape like Vlad was walking around with a woman’s belongings. But Oily Rodents slip away anyway… he says it is his girlfriend’s things and they are meeting up at Goa for a weekend of secret EMA rendezvous. This gives the officers a way out of the potential hot soup they might land in by holding up a diplomat. They agree to keep it quiet if Vlad lets it go… that way, Vlad’s wife will remain ignorant of his doings. Vlad agrees after a big show of borderline reluctance.

At the hotel, Captain Shukla saunters in and strikes up a convo with Akash who was loitering in the lobby. They have light hearted exchange, where Captain Shukl, expresses his dissatisfaction at being refused by Ananya. Akash too lets slip a few jovial comments to the sound of dreading the return flight to Delhi which Akash will be in charge of along with Ananya. Unfortunately, the convo is heard by Ananya who is passing by with a visibly sour expression. Both the men shut themselves up in a hurry.

Ananya checks-in to her room. She opens one of her bags to see Akash’s gift. She calls up Akash in his room. It is soo obvious that she wants to get it over as fast as possible… without even introducing herself, she tells him that Natasha has sent him a present and could she come over to give it to him. He asks who is speaking. LOL! His face when she says “Ananya” was funny. Ever the gentleman, he says he will come over. He hangs up and says, “Strange!”

Ananya opens the other suitcase to see that it has been exchanged. She delves inside to see several tins of talcum powder. This I found rather funny. If it had been me, I would have seen that the cases are not mine and would not have examined any further. I would have got in touch with the airlines/ airport authorities to rectify it. But thankfully for Ananya, she did examine the case and she did find the fishy stuff. May be, pilots are trained differently!

Anyway, Akash comes in by then, she invites him in. Ananya is in a quandary. She finds the tins suspicious, but she is not sure she can trust Akash. Akash is puzzled by her behavior too… he tries to be funny by asking her if she had any bad intentions towards his person. Ananya doesn’t rise to the bait, which further taxes poor Akash’s brains. Instead she hands him the tin and asks him what it was. Akash tastes a bit and says “cocaine”. Ananya is thunderstruck. There is a knock on the door. Ananya opens it to find a disturbed looking Mahima wanting to talk to her about something important. But she leaves hurriedly on spotting Akash in the room. Ananya wonders aloud whether this will give rise to rumors and trouble with Natasha. Akash is pissed off and asks her to get her priorities right… she has a load of cocaine worth 90 lakhs on her hands.

Vlad has arrived at the hotel  on Ananya’s trail. And two thugs have arrived on Vlad’s trail… they were wondering why the consignment was late. Vlad explains everything. The 3 sit down in the lobby to await Ananya.

Ananya arrives with Akash, the 3 spot her. Ananya sees Vlad pointing her out. Akash and Ananya take off at top speed, with the two thugs in pursuit. There is a hot chase, where Ananya discovers that Akash has a gun, which Akash claims to have taken off one of the thugs. Akash is exasperated with Ananya’s questions and to distract her, hands over his phone and asks her to locate the nearest police station, which she does… the two reach the police station, the police take over from there… they get hold of the thugs.

Elsewhere, in the hotel, Mahima’s room is broken into and her luggage searched. Mahima finds her belongings scattered and urgently scouts through her things. She is relieved to find that a small diary is safe where she had kept it. She leaves the room and furtively calls someone and says that someone suspects her, her room has been broken into.

In the H/Q of the Defense Intelligence… a man is reporting to his superior. Apparently they have further evidence against an employee in INDE AIR. There is something huge coming up. According to some Mexican sources, INDE AIR has put in a bid to an American company for 25 aircrafts. The superior is surprised, says that is a very big deal and wants to know what they are doing about it. His subordinate replies that they have stepped up surveillance and they are waiting for them to make a mistake. His boss is not happy. He angrily says that in the wake of 27/11, they cannot afford to wait and watch. The younger man is silent.

In Goa, a jubilant Ananya and Akash are being thanked and felicitated by a suitably obliged  police officer for helping them nab the drug ring. After getting assurances that Ananya will get her luggage back they both walk out together. Ananya hands Akash his present from Natasha and hints about his special day. Akash is clueless. Ananya hesitatingly thanks Akash, both for saving her life and for dropping the charges. Akash shrugs it off… but says that this does not mean that they are friends. Ananya promptly agrees.

Akash: If I were to ask you out for coffee, you will not agree, will you?

Ananya: absolutely not!

The two laughingly walk on together…

Precap:

INDE AIR staff are on strike and the flights are postponed indefinitely. There is a problem though… a heart patient is waiting the donor heart which  needed to be flown over ASAP… the time limit is 4 hours.

Emotionally charged Ananya to the rescue; she is seen arguing with an understanding though reluctant Akash. Ananya flying the plane, being asked to abort take-off. Ananya refuses to do so. A vengeful Captain Rathore declares retribution.

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome aboard INDE AIRLINES Flight # 14/09/2014

Post by Maria J on 2014-09-15, 17:18

Thanks.. Loved reading u Appu...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-15, 17:50

apps I thou it was 2months anniversary not 10months...but my initial thou stays...y oh y...it is no mile stone...

that pilot was a slime ball...i also liked how she handled it...

natasha is trying to bring akash and ananya together...the episode of co incidences...without the suitcases looking the same they wouldn't b exchanged...without the gift ananya wouldn't have asked akash...i liked the where did  u get the gun...picked it up...where was i...far away...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-15, 18:03

sarra0 wrote:apps I thou it was 2months anniversary not 10months...but my initial thou stays...y oh y...it is no mile stone...

natasha is trying to bring akash and ananya together...the episode of co incidences...without the suitcases looking the same they wouldn't b exchanged...without the gift ananya wouldn't have asked akash...i liked the where did  u get the gun...picked it up...where was i...far away...
@ red
hppy hppy hppy
Akash is super funny
and Shef is right
I think he likes her

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-15, 18:25

sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:apps I thou it was 2months anniversary not 10months...but my initial thou stays...y oh y...it is no mile stone...

@ red
hppy hppy hppy
Akash is super funny
and Shef is right
I think he likes her
i like his delivery...i think he likes her attitude etc she has grown on him..they r on their way to friendship...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-15, 18:45

sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

@ red
hppy hppy hppy
Akash is super funny
and Shef is right
I think he likes her
i like his delivery...i think he likes her attitude etc she has grown on him..they r on their way to friendship...

aahh! Bomb! Tum aatankwaadi ho naa! Mujhe pehle se shak tha!
sabse pehle, is lotey ko naam se bulana band kar do... bilkul crack lagti ho, u know! U r freaking me out!
hppy hppy hppy
loved these

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum