Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 15th September 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 15th September 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-09-15, 23:31

Ishita and Mihika discuss Ishita’s plan to invite Sanjana over for the party and have a confrontation with Mihir. Mihika asks her if Sanjana would come. Ishita says that while Sanjana did run away on seeing Raman or Toshiji it was possible that she was not aware that Ishita was related to them. Mihika asks Ishita to call Sanjana before her. Ishita does so. Sanjana answers and Ishita asks her to come over for a small party she was having at her place to celebrate her sister’s anniversary. She says it would be a good way to make herself feel better. Sanjana is hesitant saying that she didn’t know anyone and so would feel awkward. Ishita insists and so Sanjana agrees. Ishita sends her the address via sms.

Everyone is ready and are waiting for Vandita to arrive. Raman comes out dressed and looking quite dapper. Mihika compliments him and Raman replies there was nothing new since he always looked good. Ishita asks Mihika not to add to Raman’s already inflated ego. Mihika tells Ishita to not behave like this with her jeeju. Ishita calls her ‘jeeju ki chamchi’.

Ishita notices that Raman’s fly was open. She calls Ruhi over and asks her to tell her papa that Ishima was calling him. Ruhi calls Raman but he says that he was busy. Ruhi goes and informs Ishita that he wasn’t coming. Ishita asks her to tell him this was something important. Ruhi bears the message but Raman again tells her that Ishima has to manage the thing on her own since he was busy. Ishita is annoyed and walks up to him and pulls him into their room. Everyone laughs and calls out things after them to tease them for being romantic.

In their room Raman scolds Ishita for dragging him away like this! He says what would everyone think and what was her problem! Ishita says the problem was with him. He is quick to reply with the standard saying that she was his problem. Ishita says the problem was with his pants. Raman looks down and is embarrassed. He quickly undoes the damage. Then he starts ranting that the tailor hadn’t done his job. Ishita asks how this was the tailor’s fault. Anyway, then arises their next problem which is how to explain their sudden disappearance. Ishita comes up with the idea of putting a neck cloth on Raman. He allows her to put it on him but soon their intimacy makes both of them awkward and self-conscious. He says he’ll do it on his own. Then he leaves first and Ishita follows.

Outside everyone teases them. Param thinks to himself that Ishita’s heat was increasing by the day. Simmi arrives and complains of Ishita’s behavior. Param asks her not to worry about that and enjoy on her own with him.

Bala waits at the balcony but Vandu isn’t coming. They ask Ishita to call her and put the phone on loudspeaker. Vandita answers and says that she was picking up some books for the kids. Ishita asks her to hurry since she had something important to show her. Vandu says she’ll be there in five. They all hurry and switch off the lights and hide in different places. Toshiji and Mrs. Iyer have a brief argument over the hiding place but Raman quickly settles by sending his mother away. Ishita and Raman are cooped up together and it is evident that they are very conscious of their closeness. Soon the door opens and someone enters. They all jump out, shout surprise and shower the person with glitter and sparkles. It turns out to be Neelu who is stunned at this reception. Toshiji scolds Neelu and asks her to go inside. They are about to take up their previous hiding places but Vandu arrives before they can do so. She asks what is going on. They are all shocked for a bit but then shout ‘Surprise’ and greet Vandita. Bala comes up and tells her that this was surprise for her on their anniversary. Vandita says that didn’t Neelu come just a while back. Mihir pipes in that they had mistaken Neelu to be her. Vandita is shocked and asks Bala if he too had committed the same mistake. Bala says that wasn’t possible. He could recognize her through her fragrance. Vandu is pleased.

Then it is time for everyone to gift the couple. Shravu and Ruhi bring cards that they had made on their own. Shravu asks why his amma wasn’t wearing western clothes since that was the theme. Bala says that it was his turn now and gifts Vandu the dress he had bought for her. Vandu looks at the dress but says that she couldn’t wear it in her present condition. Bala tells her it is stretchable and that she looked beautiful in everything. Vandu smiles and then leaves to change into the dress.

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Ishita and Mihika are tensed thinking it will be Sanjana. It turns out to be Shagun. Adi comes with her. Bala says that he had thought this was a small family affair and had invited Adi. Raman is delighted. Shagun is about to leave saying that she’ll come later to pick Adi up. Raman says that he’ll drop Adi home. Toshiji embraces Adi. Param stops Shagun from leaving and asks her to stay since they were about to cut the cake. He shows a lot of care and says things like no one seemed to know how to greet guests in this household. Adi too asks his mother to stay since he would feel uncomfortable if she left. Raman then asks Shagun to stay and she agrees. Param goes to Ishita and taunts her saying that since she was so keen on getting her ‘sauten’ home. She could enjoy herself now.

Ishita receives a message from Sanjana saying that she couldn’t make it. Mihika is unhappy about this but they realize that there was nothing that could be done about it. Vandu comes out looking lovely in the dress. She asks how she was looking then falls silent on seeing Shagun there. She looks at Ishita with eyes full of compassion but Ishita smiles at her to show that there was nothing to worry about.
The cake is cut and there is more sparkly glitter thrown about. Toshiji asks everyone to eat now. This provokes Mrs. Iyer to launch into a tirade on Toshiji’s eating habits. A fight breaks out. Ishita tries to make her amma stop but in vain. Finally the fight is broken but Toshiji dragging away Madhavi to eat. Raman takes away the cake.

Later, Madhavi is serving the children food. Ruhi and Shravan are very excited. Adi seems to not like the fare on offer. He stands aloof. Raman comes up and asks Adi to try the chola since he liked it. Adi looks disinterested. Then he offers sandwiches. Ruhi says that Adi bhaiyya was probably feeling bored because apart from Ruhi and Shravu, there were no other children there for him to play with. She asks Adi to come to her room and play with them. Adi makes a face but Raman asks him to go since Ruhi was calling him with so much love. The kids leave.

The adults gather around and the conversation turns to love and romance. Mihir appreciates the romance that the two shared even so many years into their marriage. Vandita says that this feeling had been felt by her the first time when Bala had proposed to her. She had been sharing her problems with him when he had suddenly kissed her and then had asked her to marry him saying that he’ll take care of her always. Madhavi then says shyly that she too had felt it like this one time when Vandu was around 2 years old. She was returning home and there was a strong breeze blowing. Her hair had fallen on her face. And then Viswa had stepped forward and removed the hair ever so gently. Everyone loves these stories. Bhallaji teases Appa asking him if he had made the most of the situation. Appa laughs and replies that the wind was blowing. Toshiji thinks to herself that Madhavi was showing off with her tales and decide to throw in some of her own stories. She shares an incident when Bhallaji had tied her dori for her and it was an extremely romantic moment in her life. Param meanwhile sits next to Shagun and keeps passing snide comments about the stories. They laugh between themselves.

Next Vandita asks Ishita to share one of her such experiences. Ishita is shy and doesn’t know what to say. Raman looks at her shyly. Mihika asks her to hurry. She says that her Raman jeeju was such a filmy hero type. Ishita then says that the time when she had lost her license and Raman had left his presidentship without even a second’s thought she had been very moved. No one had ever done so much for her ever before. ‘Pal pal bade’ plays in the bg as the two look at each other.

Precap: Mihika is talking to Ishita about Raman. Ishita says that Raman was so irritable at all times that he was not at all romantic. Raman listens to their conversation. Param then asks Shagun to share some of her experiences. Shagun smiles and says that she had many such moments in her life and the stories would prove how romantic a person Raman could be.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-09-16, 00:29; edited 3 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 15th September 2014 Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-15, 23:34

Hayee Hookie yesterday raman touched her untouchables and today she took a look at his thing
ROFL Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-15, 23:43

manu..did you watch today ROFL ROFL

cant stop laughing yaar. oh god. the episode was good. and thinkin it to be vandu .. they welcomed Neelu ROFL
ROFL ROFL Mrs. B was hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-16, 00:04

hppy looks like I am going to have to tune in to that scene...y couldn't ishita go and say to him she wants a quick word...its not like he listened to ruhi...all it needs is ishita name and kaam tamaam

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-16, 00:27

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-16, 00:30

--sumana13-- wrote:Hayee Hookie yesterday raman touched her untouchables and today she took a look at his thing
ROFL Clap
Manu, I was so surprised by today's episode!!! I'm loving the fact that the media is not letting out spoilers!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-16, 00:32

candy wrote:manu..did you watch today ROFL ROFL

cant stop laughing yaar. oh god. the episode was good. and thinkin it to be vandu .. they welcomed Neelu  ROFL
ROFL  ROFL Mrs. B was hppy

Candy and Manu, today was full of such wonderfully funny moments! I am in fact looking forward to watching Ishita feel pained by Shagun's description of a romantic Raman!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-16, 00:33

sarra0 wrote:hppy looks like I am going to have to tune in to that scene...y couldn't ishita go and say to him she wants a quick word...its not like he listened to ruhi...all it needs is ishita name and kaam tamaam
Sarra, I had thought that today would be a boring filler sort of an episode but it turned out to be a delightful episode! Just the sort that I love about YHM! 

And the dragging away of Raman was such a funny thing to watch!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-16, 00:34

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks
Sabi!!  Kiss

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-16, 00:40

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy looks like I am going to have to tune in to that scene...y couldn't ishita go and say to him she wants a quick word...its not like he listened to ruhi...all it needs is ishita name and kaam tamaam
Sarra, I had thought that today would be a boring filler sort of an episode but it turned out to be a delightful episode! Just the sort that I love about YHM! 

i try to walk away and they have a scene or episode after a few weeks which makes me tune in...not bad...the whole episode sounds0good...and shagun is trying to cause trouble and inspire jealousy...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-16, 00:42

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Hayee Hookie yesterday raman touched her untouchables and today she took a look at his thing
ROFL Clap
Manu, I was so surprised by today's episode!!! I'm loving the fact that the media is not letting out spoilers!!
We must thank Raman /Karan for keeping media out and keeping this OUCH moment a surprise 
ROFL ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-16, 00:44

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i try to walk away and they have a scene or episode after a few weeks which makes me tune in...not bad...the whole episode sounds0good...and shagun is trying to cause trouble and inspire jealousy...
I am so looking forward to that Sarra!!! Shagun makes Ishu feel bad. Raman feels bad on seeing Ishu look hurt. He does something to make her feel better. Makings of a brilliant IshRa scene!

And the CVs know how to woo you!  hppy hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-16, 00:44

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
ROFL Clap
We must thank Raman /Karan for keeping media out and keeping this OUCH moment a surprise 
ROFL ROFL
Yes, Manu!!! And I do think tomorrow will bring new surprises!!!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-16, 00:53

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

I am so looking forward to that Sarra!!! Shagun makes Ishu feel bad. Raman feels bad on seeing Ishu look hurt. He does something to make her feel better. Makings of a brilliant IshRa scene!

the cvs need to learn how to woo me daily...constantly...i am demanding...tomorrow or the day after the effect will wear off... hppy hppy

yeah raman heard ishita talking to mihika about romance and shagun talking about all the things he can do will make him realise his short comings especially if some feelings or realisation that they they r married have started...wonder wat scene they could give u...lets hope u r not disappointed...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-16, 01:01

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

the cvs need to learn how to woo me daily...constantly...i am demanding...tomorrow or the day after the effect will wear off... hppy hppy

yeah raman heard ishita talking to mihika about romance and shagun talking about all the things he can do will make him realise his short comings especially if some feelings or realisation that they they r married have started...wonder wat scene they could give u...lets hope u r not disappointed...
hahaha!! I know! Today I was expecting a filler episode and so was just so pleasantly surprised! So I guess expectations must be kept low for the best results!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-16, 01:10

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahaha!! I know! Today I was expecting a filler episode and so was just so pleasantly surprised! So I guess expectations must be kept low for the best results!  hppy

if your expectations r in the gutter then they can only:lollol: rise...but if they r sky high not much place to go but down  hppy kuch seekho kuch seekho...thou I don't know from who...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-16, 01:14

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

if your expectations r in the gutter then they can only:lollol: rise...but if they r sky high not much place to go but down  hppy kuch seekho kuch seekho...thou I don't know from who...
hppy But the best thing is that today they had a kissing scene, a hawa mein baal bikhar gaya scene and a dori scene!! SO YHM fans can't complain at all!!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-16, 01:45

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy But the best thing is that today they had a kissing scene, a hawa mein baal bikhar gaya scene and a dori scene!! SO YHM fans can't complain at all!!!!
they were not ishra scene so of course they can  hppy Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-16, 04:24

Raman : kya hoo tum...pagal ho kya yaar...sabke saamne ander keech kar liye ho tum...tumhara dimaag thora kharab hai kya...

Ishita : aap samajhte nahin ho...aap ke problem..aap ke

Raman : mere saab se bharri problem tum ho...tum se bharri problem koi problem nahin hai...

ishita : mein aap ke saab se bharri problem nahin ho...aap ke saab se bharri problem aap ke pant...

Raman: pant mein kya problem...

Raman : phisal jate hai zip kabhi kabhi yaar...aadmi ke neyat phisal sakte hai toh zip kya cheez hai  hppy

Ishita : chaliye..

Raman : kya chale..baar sab ko kya kahenge 
Ishita : kya kahenge..

Raman : ke mere zip khulli thi iss liye hum andar aaye 
Ishita : yeh nahin bol sakte

Raman : bolna bhi mat samjhe...hassna banhd karo sache bol raha hoon saare daanth tumhare nikal doon ga...dentist tum ho...tumhara kaam karo ga mein...hassna banhd karo

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-16, 08:43

Sarra... hug1 thanks for those dialogues yaar. ROFL ROFL
Seriously yaar. I was laughin so bad y day. Hearin those and watchin.

And it was ok they showed it. But how many close up shots on Raman's pants hppy hppy

Seriously,have to learn from these ppl how to spoil a party mood. Y was adi invited .. Its clear tat shagun wil tag along with him.. Param wil never leave a situation to hurt ishita. Bala should think yaar. And ishita invitin another trouble. Thank god she dint come.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-16, 08:49

Rihika.. Wonderful update my dear :*chg *:

Though I watch.. I come to read your update.. And must say.. Yesterday was good episode..

And shagun speakin abt how romantic Raman was. Evil or Very Mad I need mihika or some one to ask her why is she talkin abt her ex husband when its abt romance.. Wat abt her would be husband Twisted Evil someone should snub her

I think Raman wil hesitate to speak abt somethin romantic abt ishita coz of adi. May be he wil give a suitable reply in other way... Lets see...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-16, 09:51

candy wrote:Rihika.. Wonderful update my dear :*chg *:  

Though I watch.. I come to read your update..  And must say.. Yesterday was good episode..

And shagun speakin abt how romantic Raman was. Evil or Very Mad I need mihika or some one to ask her why is she talkin abt her ex husband when its abt romance.. Wat abt her would be husband Twisted Evil someone should snub her

I think Raman wil hesitate to speak abt somethin romantic abt ishita coz of adi. May be he wil give a suitable reply in other way... Lets see...

Am sure some one will ask Mihika about her first illegitimate romance with her fiance and she will leave the house in a huff
hppy

But i loved the look on raman's face when Ishu spoke abouther kich kuch hota hai
Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-16, 11:59

candy wrote:Sarra...  hug1 thanks for those dialogues yaar.  ROFL  ROFL
Seriously yaar. I was laughin so bad y day. Hearin those and watchin.

And it was ok they showed it. But how many close up shots on Raman's pants hppy  hppy

Seriously,have to learn from these ppl how to spoil a party mood. Y was adi invited .. Its clear tat shagun wil tag along with him.. Param wil never leave a situation to hurt ishita. Bala should think yaar. And ishita invitin another trouble. Thank god she dint come.

i know I kept thinking they r shown a few times not wat u would expect from SP nuns...and no one else noticed it. 
..it was very obvious and she all the way from the kitchen spotted it...v now know where her nazar goes first  Twisted Evil hppy

only adi was invited and shagun didn't need to come up but did...so she can make raman and ishita feel bad and mayb u get a moment between the two... Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-16, 12:54

Sarra.. by this time.. even Raman would have realised where Ishita's attention goes first Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

yes. shagun is always Apshagun for IshRa's moments Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-16, 12:57

yes manu.. Raman was the most interested one to listen Wat Ishita would say..

and BTW am ready to watch the repeats now hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum