Latest topics

The contrasting father's - Laut Aao Trisha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The contrasting father's - Laut Aao Trisha

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-16, 13:43

Ever Since its inception laut Aao Trisha has held out a promise, a carrot promising to deliver. But like any other show, Laut Aao Trisha although exciting conceptually failed miserably in its execution. The reason I would attribute to the lacklustre acting of the  Swaika's..It was and is a pity that three non actors are entrusted with the charge of bringing out the nuances of three ravaged individuals. Needless to say, the three actors fail.

what kept this ship afloat was the support provided by the other actors.Their above average acting made us endure the non acting of the main protagonist.

Y'day was one such episode where you were enthralled by the supporting cast rather than the turmoil going on in Swaika life.

Two fathers : Yesterday it was the tale of two fathers, what makes them tick ?

KUsha has every reason to be livid, he has discovered the infidelity of his wife. The mother of his two children. what infuriates him further is Lavanya's brazen denial of the affair and then ... His daughter who was eavesdropping reacts, slits her nerves all the while shrieking that Papa should not leave them.Kushan quietens, stays by his child yet the flames of betrayal remains unquenched. He stays by his children but refuses to be the cuckolded husband and fires off his wife. He is a man who is willing to walk on coals of fire for the sake of his child.

On the other hand, there is Pratik Swaika, a father who has lost his daughter.One would have thought his fatherly instinct would be strong enough to want his precious daughter at any cost, Sadly, no..Consumed by ego and insecurity, he tries to derail the investigation by removing the capable officer so that his power trip gets a boost.

It does not bother him that his precious daughter might slip away from his hand forever.He does not comprehend that there is a day and time to fight the battle ..No, he is a man who wants to retain control at any cost.. even if that cost demands the safety of his abducted daughter, so be it. Does Swaika realize his pig headedness might actually weaken the family, drive away his wife from him? No, He has not..for now he is under the delusion that Money will get him anything and everything oblivious of the fact that it could not bring back his daughter.

In the course of  the investigation, he will ofc have to swallow his ego, eat the humble pie and get Kabir back but until then...Will the family stay together?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: The contrasting father's - Laut Aao Trisha

Post by trintring on 2014-09-16, 14:25

Lovely reading you Sathu.

Exactly what I was thinking today... one guy who is an egomaniac... somehow still not grasping the gravitas of the situation. If only we had better actors, I can't help but FF most of the Swaika scenes now a days. The other guy.. hurting by wife's betrayal but staying put for the love of the daughtar.

Kushan-La scenes were good today. Las is a tough cookie, still not admitting to the affair even with her daughtar trying to commit self harm again.

I wonder.. if Kushan is somehow involved in the kidnapping or was involved with Trisha... what will La do? She always wants to be in control and wants the family to be together at all cost. I hope we focus on them more... cause the less focus on the Swaikas teh happier we'll all be.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-16, 14:43

Nice post Tants

The acting as you say leaves one rolling ones eyes in despair.. its unbearable

Both the dads have had their egos badly dented. Kushan (who always struck me as a better parent) still has enough humility to think of his kids but not Pratik. To him its all about the importance of being Pratik Swaika

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-16, 14:50

trintring wrote:Lovely reading you Sathu.

Exactly what I was thinking today... one guy who is an egomaniac... somehow still not grasping the gravitas of the situation. If only we had better actors, I can't help but FF most of the Swaika scenes now a days. The other guy.. hurting by wife's betrayal but staying put for the love of the daughtar.

Kushan-La scenes were good today. Las is a tough cookie, still not admitting to the affair even with her daughtar trying to commit self harm again.

I wonder.. if Kushan is somehow involved in the kidnapping or was involved with Trisha... what will La do? She always wants to be in control and wants the family to be together at all cost. I hope we focus on them more... cause the less focus on the Swaikas teh happier we'll all be.

Thanks Tring Tring .

If only !!!!!!!   I cud get rid of the 3 Swaikas I would be the happiest person in the world.

Also I want to know why the sudden  'fast' ?? and if she indeed was fasting , why did she go for lunch with Pratik in the food court ( I refuse to call it restaurant).. it seemed like a food court in a shopping mall.

The episode was see-worthy cuz of Kushan and La.. Be it La beseeching Kushan not to leave the kids or Kushan gripping her by the jaw and gritting about her shamelessness...This 2 stole the show..

I just wonder will the kids ever come to know about La and Prem ? or did La string Prem with an hidden agenda ( her reiteration that she was his wife ) ..

Finally some one to din some sense into that cotton head of Ami.. i wish  Naina was bit forceful though while pointing about the existence of Sanaya

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-16, 14:56

slmu wrote:Nice post Tants

The acting as you say leaves one rolling ones eyes in despair.. its unbearable

Both the dads have had their egos badly dented. Kushan (who always struck me as a better parent) still has enough humility to think of his kids but not Pratik. To him its all about the importance of being Pratik Swaika

Thanks Shanthi hpee

You are being polite... what you want to say and we echo is, we should just  nail them to stakes and allow them to roast under the sun..At least that way we can  or might see some expressions cracking that wooden block Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .

But the difference is Kushan is on terra  firma, his anger, his wrath and his decision is justified whereas Pratik's is his guilty conscience and his  Everest Ego plus his overpowering need to control every one's life...

P.S

forgot to add... Vivan moving on so seamlessly on to another girl was rather a stark and true reflections of callow youths who have no qualms in jettisoning previous relationships  ------ loved the superficiality of Vivan's love , it was more relatable than that stupid fast and lunch date of Ami

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-09-16, 15:15

Tanthya wrote:

Thanks Tring Tring .

If only !!!!!!!   I cud get rid of the 3 Swaikas I would be the happiest person in the world.

Also I want to know why the sudden  'fast' ?? and if she indeed was fasting , why did she go for lunch with Pratik in the food court ( I refuse to call it restaurant).. it seemed like a food court in a shopping mall.

The episode was see-worthy cuz of Kushan and La.. Be it La beseeching Kushan not to leave the kids or Kushan gripping her by the jaw and gritting about her shamelessness...This 2 stole the show..

I just wonder will the kids ever come to know about La and Prem ? or did La string Prem with an hidden agenda ( her reiteration that she was his wife ) ..

Finally some one to din some sense into that cotton head of Ami.. i wish  Naina was bit forceful though while pointing about the existence of Sanaya

I have no idea what the whole point was about the fasting thingy... first with Mala asking Ami to fast then Ami's stupid monologues... and if she didn't want to hurt his feelings after saying yes to him.. they could go somewhere else.. does going out has to be for eating?

Ami n Pratik deserve each other.. its just a pity that we have to watch these two

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-16, 15:55

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks Tring Tring .

I have no idea what the whole point was about the fasting thingy... first with Mala asking Ami to fast then Ami's stupid monologues... and if she didn't want to hurt his feelings after saying yes to him.. they could go somewhere else.. does going out has to be for eating?

Ami n Pratik deserve each other.. its just a pity that we have to watch these two

It was to  highlight what a insensitive brute Swaika is and how sweet Ami is and how these two are mismatched ..which these 2 failed to bring to bring out completely..

Someone needs to remind bhagyashree she is playing mom.. sometimes her costumes are too juvenile ..Naina  is sensibly dressed most of the time..

I am waiting for the explosion to happen and the truth of Vivan not being a swaika coming out in open..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2014-09-16, 16:18

Lovely post Tants

Havent been able to catch up LAT since a while

But I definitely agree with u that all 3 Swaikas are terrible actors but most of the supporting cast is good.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-16, 16:21

archie_79 wrote:Lovely post Tants

But I definitely agree with u that all 3 Swaikas are terrible actors but most of the supporting cast is good.

Thanks Meri Jaan long hug

I managed to catch up y'day after a weeks missing due to work ..And THANK GOD there was La-Kushan Scene  ..I wish they change the actors esp pf Pratik Swaika... since he has to present a nuanced p[erformance and this guy fails to deliver

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-09-16, 16:29

Tanthya wrote:

I managed to catch up y'day after a weeks missing due to work ..And THANK GOD there was La-Kushan Scene  ..I wish they change the actors esp pf Pratik Swaika... since he has to present a nuanced p[erformance and this guy fails to deliver

Please please let him take Bhagyasree with him too... she just fails to convey the emotions of a mother who is missing her daughter completely. Her scenes with Sania are just fake as well. Whenever she starts talking about Trisha I just roll my eyes and FF the epis... just awful.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-16, 16:40

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Please please let him take Bhagyasree with him too... she just fails to convey the emotions of a mother who is missing her daughter completely. Her scenes with Sania are just fake as well. Whenever she starts talking about Trisha I just roll my eyes and FF the epis... just awful.

I doubt it.. since this is touted as Bolly queen's come back vehicle.. They will not try to change that hype but it  would be really great if they could get actors of calibre in Ami's role..somebody like Neena Gupta, Pallavi Joshi,Rupali Ganguli ....

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum