Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16th September 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16th September 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-09-16, 23:35

Bala and Vandu’s anniversary party is on full swing. Mihika turns to Ishita and says that what she just described was a proof of how caring Raman jeeju is. It did not qualify as a ‘kuch kuch hua’ romantic moment. Ishita then tells Mihika that Raman was so grumpy and insensitive towards these things that it was impossible for him to be romantic with any woman. Shagun smiles on hearing this. Raman who is at the kitchen counter also overhears this conversation and looks thoughtful.

Param turns to Shagun and asks her to share some romantic moment from her life. Shagun says that she has had many romantic moments and her tales would prove that no one could be more romantic than Raman. She starts with one such story. It was raining in Delhi and Raman decided that they should go on a picnic. At the picnic spot suddenly Raman disappeared and Shagun was left wondering where he had gone off to. Suddenly it started raining flowers on her and she looked up to see Raman sitting on a branch and throwing flowers. He then came down where she lay on the ground covered in flowers and proceeded to pick up the flowers one at a time with his lips. Shagun ends her anecdote and looks at Raman to say that he was the most romantic man she knew and suggests that romance had left his life along with her. Raman was fuming through the narrative. He now says that time changed a lot of people. Along with romance, a lot of apshagun too had left his life. He then goes into his room. Ishita is visibly upset.

In Ruhi’s room, Adi is in no mood to play any of the games that Ruhi and Shravan come up with. Romi watches the kids. Adi tells Ruhi that maybe her papa didn’t know what games kids played these days. Shravan pipes up that their papas spent time with them and so they enjoyed themselves with him rather than with expensive games. Romi likes this answer. He comes up and says since Adi was such a champion, maybe he’d like to play kabbaddi. Adi asks what that was while Ruhi and Shravu are jumping on the bed in excitement. Shravan says that Ruhi, Romi and Adi could be on one team. He, the one madrassan, was enough to take on all of them. Adi says that he didn’t want to play with stupid girls. Sharavan immediately says that he shouldn’t call Ruhi stupid. Romi too explains to Adi that Ruhi was his little sister and he should respect her. Ruhi looks hurt while Adi looks unapologetic.

Romi comes out to the drawing room where Toshiji says that they should put on some music since there was enough of chit chat and some mouths had to be shut. Ishita rises to take the tray to the counter. Param tells Shagun that since her work there was done, she should go and check on Adi. Shagun leaves. Param goes towards Ishita at the counter and says that Shagun was an expert at judging exactly how to wound people and how deep the wound would be. He says that he was really enjoying himself. It made him very happy to see her in such pain. He saunters off leaving Ishita looking even more upset.

Later, Mihika and Ishita are clearing away the things. Mihika is very tired and says that they can leave the rest for tomorrow. Toshiji is very upset with Shagun’s words and says that this woman never let a single opportunity to ruin Raman’s life go. Madhavi tries to calm her down and says that she shouldn’t give women such as Shagun so much importance. She had left and that was good riddance. She tells Toshiji to not let that woman affect her like this. She suggests that she should take a bit of her loaded coke. Toshiji looks at Madhavi for a few minutes in complete astonishment and then says that Madhavi was full of surprises. Bala and Vandu too come out with a sleeping Shravu. Bala says they should be leaving now. They don’t have the car with them since their one has been sent for servicing. Mihir offers to drive them home. Raman comes out and says that he’ll drive Bala and Vandu home. Ishita says bye to her akka and jeeju. Raman asks her to come along. Ishita looks at him questioningly. Raman says that she has to bring him home. Vandu asks Ishita to come since it would be fun. They leave.

Mihir comes to Mihika in the kitchen and says that he is hungry. After teasing him for being greedy, she agrees to heat up some chole for him. Mihir then says that he felt very bad for Ishita bhabi. She and raman hadn’t shared any romantic moments. Mihika says that she too felt bad since for a successful marriage, it was not enough to have care but also romance.

Ishita and Raman are returning home. It has started to rain so Raman is driving very slowly. Ishita asks him to pull over since it was risky to drive in this weather. Raman pull over. After a few moments of awkward silence, Raman puts on music. He then asks her if she danced. Ishita looks surprised. Raman says that he knew she was a champion at salsa but did she ever dance in the rain? Ishita says she hasn’t. Raman then says that she should now. He gets out of the car and walks over to Ishita’s side. He opens the door and holds out his hand for her to take. Ishita looks at him and refuses. He says that she should let him show that he was not entirely grouchy and insensitive. Ishita asks him if he had heard her conversation with Mihika. Raman says he had and then he makes Ishita come out in the rain. They share a very passionate dance in the rain to the song ‘Kabhi jo badal barse’. Raman finally comes up really close to Ishita and she closes her eyes. He removes strands of hair off her face and looks at her inviting lips. Then he stops himself. He goes to the car. Ishita thinks to herself that Raman had given her what she needed the most at that moment. She wonders how he’d realized what she needed. She opens her eyes and sees that Raman wasn’t there. She looks around and finds him leaning on the car. He looks at her intensely, carefully and with a tinge of regret. Then he smiles.

Next morning, Ishita is sneezing. Raman too is down with cold. He grumbles at her for making so much noise sneezing when there was an ill person trying to get some rest. Then he sneezes. Ishita says that he too was sneezing and was telling her off. He says what was one to do when they’re ill? He shouts at her referring to her as ‘doctorsaab’ and tells her to give him some medicine. Ishita says to herself that today she has become a doctor. Raman asks her not to talk nonsense and give him some medicine. Ishita brings a balm. Raman complains that he didn’t like the smell! She asks him to close his nose. He says it makes his eyes tear up. She asks him to shut his eyes. Then she applies the balm to his neck. As she does so, she remembers how close he had come to her the previous night and how he had held her and the places he had touched her, etc. She is done and Raman opens his eyes. She gets up to leave. Raman tells her to apply it too since she was also unwell. He pulls her back. Ishita says that he couldn’t apply it to her while he scolds her and says that she must allow him to do this or else she’ll go around the house spreading her germs. Raman asks her to move her hair grumbling about why she didn’t shave her hair off. He then proceeds to apply the balm. They are both very aware of where Raman’s fingers were touching. Once Raman is done, he tells her that there was no balm for the headache that she gave him. Ishita is appalled at his rudeness. She rises and walks to the cupboard to take out the towel. Raman quickly comes up and snatches the towel away from her. He rushes to the bathroom saying that he was in a greater hurry. Ishita tries to protest but ends up sneezing.

Toshiji is going around wearing sunglasses. She says that Madhavi has laid her evil eyes on her beauty and so Toshiji’s deer like eyes were now having an ‘injection’. She means infection of course. She gives Raman and Ishita glasses of haldi doodh to drink and then asks them what made them get wet. Raman says it was all Ishita’s fault. She had made him stop the car and had then started dancing in the rain. Ishita tries to protest but Raman shuts her up. He says that she was jumping around in the rain while he tried to reason with her in vain. However, later even he enjoyed the rain and winks at Toshiji. Toshiji laughs and says that they still hadn’t let go of their childishness. She leaves them at the breakfast table with the milk. Ishita complains to him for putting her in a spot in front of Mummyji. Raman replies that since he was grouchy and insensitive, this is what he will do. Ishita says that she had found her ‘kuch kuch hua’ moment. Raman asks her to come again. Ishita refuses to say anything. Raman then rises and tells her not to announce this moment before the entire city. Some moments were meant to be kept between themselves. They smile at each other and look into each others eyes. Then Raman announces that he is leaving for work. He asks her to stop grinning and go and break some teeth. Didn’t she have any work?

Precap: Sanjana tells Ishita that the person that had created the rift between Mihir and herself was Raman Kumar Bhalla. She says that she was involved with him in a relationship. Ishita looks at her stunned!

Last edited by hooked on 2014-09-17, 00:47; edited 5 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16th September 2014 Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-16, 23:40

Hookie rain dance !! Raman gets touchy touchy
Raman applies balm on ishu 's neck hayee
Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-16, 23:53; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-16, 23:46

Meanwhile twitter attack continues :
@StarPlus Aaj ke epi 7.30 pe dikhayenge toh aunties heart attack ke maare mar jayegi... itne bade paap ka bhoj mat utana #WeWantYHMAt11

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 00:16

--sumana13-- wrote:Hookie rain dance !! Raman gets touchy touchy
Starry Love

Thanks for the pic, Manu. You'll have to make a special screen caps post for this episode!! It was just too much love!!!  notty

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-17, 00:18

rain dance already...just to prove he is romantic...well she needed it...

mrs I suggesting mrs B to have her loaded drink  :lollol:0 hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-17, 00:21

hooked wrote:
Starry Love

Thanks for the pic, Manu. You'll have to make a special screen caps post for this episode!! It was just too much love!!!  notty
ok just for you

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 00:23

--sumana13-- wrote:Meanwhile twitter attack continues :
@StarPlus Aaj ke epi 7.30 pe dikhayenge toh aunties heart attack ke maare mar jayegi... itne bade paap ka bhoj mat utana #WeWantYHMAt11
Oh ho! Hope this is a temporary thing!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 00:25

sarra0 wrote:rain dance already...just to prove he is romantic...well she needed it...

Sarra!! It was too good, this episode! I knew something big was coming and this was just perfect!!!! Keeping one's expectations low worked for me this time!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 00:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
Starry Love

ok just for you
Please!!!  Kiss Kiss hug1

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-17, 00:33

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:rain dance already...just to prove he is romantic...well she needed it...

Sarra!! It was too good, this episode! I knew something big was coming and this was just perfect!!!! Keeping one's expectations low worked for me this time!!  hppy
hppy hppy now u know the way forward...is maiyya gettin it all out of the system before time change...i shall look forward to watching it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 00:40

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy hppy now u know the way forward...is maiyya gettin it all out of the system before time change...i shall look forward to watching it...
That may be so. I hope they have more such scenes in the near future and the time change too should be a temporary thing!!! Enjoy the episode today sarra. Bheegne ka mazaa to tumhe bhi ayengey! Wink Wink

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-17, 00:47

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

That may be so. I hope they have more such scenes in the near future and the time change too should be a temporary thing!!! Enjoy the episode today sarra. Bheegne ka mazaa to tumhe bhi ayengey! Wink Wink
i also hope there isn't a change in content maturity level...i am sure I will b taken away...transported into another world... Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 01:00

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
i also hope there isn't a change in content maturity level...i am sure I will b taken away...transported into another world... Twisted Evil
Yes!! It would not be fair if they tone down on the content simply because of the new time slot!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-17, 01:39

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Yes!! It would not be fair if they tone down on the content simply because of the new time slot!!
only a week to go and v shall get an idea of intention...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-17, 04:06

wat is up wit Adi...he hasn't learnt anything and doesmt even have basic skill as politeness...wat is so wrong wit being nice or civil to your sister...

param is talking to ishita alone y does no one go over to interrupt knowing wat he is like and wat he has done...

y did no one say y did u not stay wit raman if he was that romantic

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-09-17, 09:09

Surely it was play by  Shagun and Param  with sanjana . Shagun have the photo and incident .using param they mentally  giving stress to Isitha .

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 11:47

sarra0 wrote:wat is up wit Adi...he hasn't learnt anything and doesmt even have basic skill as politeness...wat is so wrong wit being nice or civil to your sister...

param is talking to ishita alone y does no one go over to interrupt knowing wat he is like and wat he has done...

Adi was seriously the rudest kid ever. But then where from will he learn manners or good values?

And Param going up to Ishu was strange since everyone else just sat there watching.

And Shagun's story should have called upon that response! I was wondering about the same!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 11:59

subi wrote:Surely it was play by  Shagun and Param  with sanjana . Shagun have the photo and incident .using param they mentally  giving stress to Isitha .
Yes. I do think Shagun is Mihir's real sister. And the photo that Sanjana showed Ishu was a copy of the same photo that Mihir showed Mihika. Ishita is quite careless in these things and so it might be quite easy for Param to get the photo from Ishu's room.
But if Ishita trusts Sanjana more than the people she knows for so long, then I have nothing more to say and she deserves all the bad things that Param is planning for her!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-17, 13:08

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:wat is up wit Adi...he hasn't learnt anything and doesmt even have basic skill as politeness...wat is so wrong wit being nice or civil to your sister...

Adi was seriously the rudest kid ever. But then where from will he learn manners or good values?

And Param going up to Ishu was strange since everyone else just sat there watching.

And Shagun's story should have called upon that response! I was wondering about the same!
it was a ajeeb episode...

bala could have taught him just basic manners...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-17, 13:24

Thanks Rihika.. long hug
I too have a thought that Sanjana track is param -shagun play. Which wil end like ishita has cooked up her own story with a girl to find abt Mihir. Bang
But there is a loop hole. In pre cap tat girl said she. Had a relationship with Raman.. Ishita herself knew Raman found hard to forget shagun. So it has no sense.. But lets see.. For a change if ishita's brain works or not

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-17, 13:24

Thanks Hooked.. an episode loaded with romance

Someone shoot Param.. hated him walking up to Ishu and taunting her. And why did no one taunt Shagun?

Adi really needs to learn manners and where is the need to be rude to Ruhi? Loved Shravan standing up for her.

Nice rain dance.. I really thought he was going to kiss her.. but and nice balm scene too.

Back to Ravan Kumar and he looked like the cat who had gotten the cream when she said she had had her KKHH moment hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-17, 13:29

Sarra.. I was expectin at least mihika would ask so to shagun.. Or if she finds ashok to be less romantic than Raman so that she dint say abt him for whom she left her Raman.
This ppl seriously fail in giving snub. If the scene was so I would have enjoyed..

Adi is gettin worser day by day.. He wil realise the ground reality oly when ashok gives a blow..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 14:35

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

it was a ajeeb episode...

bala could have taught him just basic manners...
Yeah. I also found it odd that Adi didn't interact with Bala when the impression is that he kind of likes his teacher.
scratch

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 14:37

candy wrote:Thanks Rihika..  long hug  
I too have a thought that Sanjana track is param -shagun play. Which wil end like ishita has cooked up her own story with a girl to find abt Mihir.  Bang
 But there is a loop hole. In pre cap tat girl said she. Had a relationship with Raman.. Ishita herself knew Raman found hard to forget shagun. So it has no sense..  But lets see.. For a change if ishita's brain works or not
hahaha! I know! Ishita's brain is slowly giving up under the weight that the CVs insist on placing on this poor dentist.
Anyway, the one thing that might happen is that Ishita will get mad at Raman for hiding this matter from his past and that will bring her to the question why it matters if Raman had been in a relationship with some girl in the past~

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 14:38

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.. an episode loaded with romance

Someone shoot Param.. hated him walking up to Ishu and taunting her. And why did no one taunt Shagun?

Adi really needs to learn manners and where is the need to be rude to Ruhi? Loved Shravan standing up for her.

Nice rain dance.. I really thought he was going to kiss her.. but and nice balm scene too.

Back to Ravan Kumar and he looked like the cat who had gotten the cream when she said she had had her KKHH moment hppy
Hey Shanthi!! Shravu was epic cute yesterday!!! And he was looking so dapper!
The balm scene was really sweet. 
Raavan Kumar is definitely leading the way in this romance! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum